Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

@paopaolong I see so they both went to Bejing Film Academy, that's why they look familiar with each other :D Thanks for the info on his filming, and yay another appearance on Dec 31st! I love his work ethics too, really dilligent and dedicated. When I saw the released bts videos of Phantacity, it's like he's a whole different person when working. He doesn't look his usual soft shy person, a side of him that's very confident and charismatic comes out. Not saying he's not usually confident and charismatic, but wah, really, they said a person looks coolest when they're doing something they're passionate about. And I thought I couldn't admire him more.

I heard the rumour about Happy Camp filming too I hope it's true! I would like to see his interations with the casts, and He Jiong is always so nice to him, it would be great!

Today something really bad happened. 

This is a post by the tomb raider chronicles restart weibo: https://weibo.com/6384922287/H7OOe05om

To summarize: on the way to the set, some stalkers chased down zhu yi long's car, tailgated it and caused an accident. Luckily no-one was 'hurt'. The staff called police, and the vehicles and people involved were handed over to the police. They also say that in the future if this happens they will take legal action. This is the image they attached:

006Y6tXxly1fyb1kx2476j30u0140znn.jpg

This is very upsetting. As we know Zhu Yi Long has a bad back, so even though it seems thankfully nothing worse happened, this kind of jolting is very bad for him. Him and all the other people in the car must've been emotionally also quite shaken up. 

This type of behavior is absolutely revolting. I hope such people get punished with sufficient severity to stop this kind of behavior for good. These are not fans, these are stalkers, they are simply criminal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, siobhanne said:

This is very upsetting. As we know Zhu Yi Long has a bad back, so even though it seems thankfully nothing worse happened, this kind of jolting is very bad for him. Him and all the other people in the car must've been emotionally also quite shaken up. 

This type of behavior is absolutely revolting. I hope such people get punished with sufficient severity to stop this kind of behavior for good. These are not fans, these are stalkers, they are simply criminal.

@siobhanne  /sigh/ it even trended on weibo. I hope this accident doesn't affect ZYL personally and professionally. I am sure he understands the extent of crazy fans that come with popularity so i really hope he is coping the stress well and that he is surrounded by good people to support him. This is simply a crime, not a fan. You like him for his works, talent, personality and visual but obsessively stalking his every single move is just plain creepy. I understand following him to his official schedules but stalkers need to get a life and give him space to film in peace. I feel painful for him, because popular stars have to give up that privacy in exchange for fame and money. 

His studio also reposted the Lost Tomb post in exclamation mark that "Safety is first! Safety is first! Safety is first!" three times. 

Them STALKERS need a lesson for their extreme stalking behaviors. 

007oDfjely1fybhlzzd9kg30cy0d4e81.gif

005uNJX8ly1fybct0v3h2g30j009v7wh.gif

• Like 3

@siobhanne I saw this new this morning and was planning to post something after work. Thanks for posting it and I agree with you. Although I kind of wish that the team take the legal action now instead of next time (Hopefully, no next time). This is kind of serious and that person or a bunch of people should be given a lesson. They need to grow up and face reality and they can only do that if they are face with real consequences. I hope ZYL won't be affected by this and continue to concentrate on his works. 

• Like 2

@siobhanne Yes it is terrible this kind of crazy behaviour i really can't comprehend the kind of thinking that would motivate them to do such a reckless thing. They weren't thinking at all were they? Yes, thankfully it was minor, but someone could get seriously hurt and like @BreezeC said, i pray there won't be another time. They were apprehended by the police if i read correctly, i thought they would get some sort of penalty, but they got off with a warning i got so mad really. 

I thought i've seen enough of these sasaengs in kpop fandom, turns out they're everywhere *sigh* Really, and he's been so active these days too, having quite a lot of appearances, i hope this wouldn't discourage him. But knowing his dedication to work, i think he would hardly let this affect his activities, but still. I do wish they'd taken legal actions straightaway, letting them off easy might attract more crazies, in my opinion <_<

• Like 1

The Story Of MingLan will premier on Dec 25th, 2018(Beijing time). It is believed Youtube viewers will be able to see the drama at the same time with Chinese audiences. 

Here is the latest trailer. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38591710?from=search&amp;seid=2800253859528694525

1 minute ago, Vivian Li said:

The Story Of MingLan will premier on Dec 25th, 2018(Beijing time). It is believed Youtube viewers will be able to see the drama at the same time with Chinese audiences. 

Here is the latest trailer. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38591710?from=search&amp;seid=2800253859528694525

Zhu Yilong is the second male lead in this drama BTW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just some updates for his recent schedule:

1. ZYL will probably attend the news conference of the Story of Minglan, and then go to record for CCTV’s new year gala on December 25.

2. The Story of Minglan will air on Hunan TV from December 25. Some says his character Qi Heng will not appear until episode 6.

3. He is going to perform a song on December 31 on Hunan TV’s new year concert.

4. On Jan 1, Anhui TV is going to air the Awards ceremony that he attended on Dec 12.

5. I think he will also attend Weibo Night on Jan 11 since his studio posted a video about it.

And he’s now filming TNR in Hangzhou. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Hi new member here! I hope you guys don't mind me join :lol: Thank you so much for all Long Ge posts  :wub:

I don't know if someone has posted this before...

Welcome to ZYL world, new xiaolongbao :) @meifang89 

006YImhrly1fyibn5k350g30iw0xle8j.gif

1 day before The Story of Minglan premiere. Are you all ready to cry with Qi Heng? As a second lead, i am prepared to have second lead syndrome. So much hype around this drama from Hunan TV,  iQiYi, Yoku, and Tencent. Hope this drama can be a hit with ratings, online buzz and reviews. I am trusting the production team behind this drama, Day Light Entertainment.

0073ZHodgy1fyi0qzmquag30xc0ir7wx.gif

005T8Tcwly1fyiaa8otcbg30hs0a0e83.gif

0068BdE0ly1fyi6dsju6dg30hl0hl7wm.gif

I love this Mango TV promotion clip of him doing push-up with one finger. How could he be so cute at 30-year old?? :blush:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gg9whitediamond said:

1 day before The Story of Minglan premiere. Are you all ready to cry with Qi Heng? As a second lead, i am prepared to have second lead syndrome. So much hype around this drama from Hunan TV,  iQiYi, Yoku, and Tencent. Hope this drama can be a hit with ratings, online buzz and reviews. I am trusting the production team behind this drama, Day Light Entertainment.

I love this Mango TV promotion clip of him doing push-up with one finger. How could he be so cute at 30-year old?? :blush:

I can't believe when MingLan started filming (actually the announcement of this drama) I didn't even know who is ZYL lol I am meh about this genre and was planning to just take a look and not really watch it (since I like Zhao Li Ying but not really FZF) BUT of course then I know ZYL and that changed everything lol... to be completely honest, I am not too fond of the character Qi Heng from what I know of the character so far...Hopefully, as the story and character develop, my opinion change since ZYL should make the character more interesting then it sounds now. hehe

That count down of fingers of push up is epic, I love and adore his expression!!! 

• Like 3

Thanks for all the links and pics!!! Really appreciated! :)  I just finished watching the press con of MingLan and there is a saying that keep coming up in my mind, something like "without comparison, there would be no pain" lol  The contrast between his personality and FSF is too big... I felt like FSF could do his own stand up comedy but I really appreciate his playfulness and talkative mood in which ZYL must be less nervous (I don't have to talk much) and he keep praising him, that was sweet. I felt this press con is much better than his earlier ones, I was expecting some 1 min dead silence or him constantly looking for help... In this case, FSF helped him a lot lol

ZYL's press con common theme: Short answer, always get cue by host, always try to be urge to talk more, look for partners to help him answer questions, yes, right, correct, agree...

Also do you notice that most of his male co-stars/colleagues really love patting and hugging him. They all treat him like friend and automatically try to help him out...that's a telling sign that he is a pretty great guy in real life. :) As we all know, ZYL is not very forward in talking but he is very forward in picking up arrows, moving tables, and stretching selfie stick lol He is such a sweet guy and always ready to help out... Yes, FSF, you are absolutely right, he is a good boy and you are the bad second uncle! I can completely see it and right now, I am very eager to watch those twos scenes in the drama lol

• Like 6

Oh boy Oh boy! Did anyone watched MingLan yet? I just saw ZYL's appearance and I didn't expect to be thrown into the sweetest of first love overload! Totally did not expect this but oh boy, it is going to hurt so bad later on... Seriously, ZYL need a sweet romance comedy where he and the female lead throw us with tons and tons of sweetness for like maybe 30 episode and the next 20 can show them working on their relationship and then a happy ending. No more one-sided love, no more sad ending... I can live with a whole drama on ZYL acting and a great chemistry with a great actress with no twist or turn in the plot lol 

• Like 2