Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

ZHU YILONG STUDIO WEIBO UPDATE:

The purple-gray suit is always introverted, and the printed sneakers are leaping and moving, and the trend is resounding. Watch the classics, read the fashion, thank you Louis Vuitton for the invitation, today’s secret “VVV

Louis Vuitton VVV Shanghai

Early spring men’s suit Blue Turtleneck Zip Top

Monogram Galaxy sneakers All By Louis Vuitton

a16e4a8fly1fx911fe0r2j20qo140tgb.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911fwlbqj21400qon4l.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911grrg9j20qo140jwq.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911i698aj20qo140dk4.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911h9kk8j20qo140jwr.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911f04ezj20qo14078t.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911ieaz3j20qo140jxu.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911geqqhj20qo140qad.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fx911isofcj20qo140wle.jpg

OMG!!!!! :heart:

• Like 2

Thank you very much for the updates guys, he looked so good during the LV event!! i am a happy girl cuz i get to see him again~ he's gone back to the mountains right away though.. I agree with @TheRedDragon, i've always thought that ZYL has delicate features that make him beautiful rather than handsome, but that's a personal opinion really. And it's funny that i've only just watched this video of him mentioning that movie with eddie redmayne, but i've always imagined him in that sort of role, although i think that's mostly because he reminds me of lee pace so much, and lee pace has played a similar role too in the past, and it was remarkable. I think ZYL would be able to pull off this kind of complex character splendidly.

• Like 1

@siobhanne Hahahahaha....Reading on the early post I was trying soooooo hard to imagine him as a very rough character since he has such an innocent and beautiful structured face. I was trying sooooo hard to imagine him but to no success and NOW!!! Thanks so much, I can see it now...although to be honest, I can't tell that it is him at all. I need to find this movie and see him in action with this hehehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 11/16/2018 at 1:40 PM, TheRedDragon said:

He says about Danish girl "I just finished watching a movie called "The Danish Girl". Small freckles performed, telling the story of the world's first transsexual patient(actually it was someone else), I really want to challenge this kind of role. But for a full nude lens, there are still obstacles that cannot be overcome." Hope someone can translate the whole of it.

There is a lot of support from fans for ZYL to play this kind of role as ER is pretty well liked in China and such story is very suitable for his temperament. He is not feminine but delicate and his features are beautiful. Not many guys can do that. For a long time, I think he has been forced into a tough guy image that simply didn't work for him. He is too beautiful for that stereotypical routine.

Problem is that China wouldn't allow that. If he plays it now, there will be too many people ridiculing and creating trouble for him. His best bet will have to be either Taiwan or Hong Kong industry if they can bring a great script as I believe the younger generation to be more open minded regarding gender.

All right, first of all THANKS @TheRedDragon for your translation! 1518253597.gif

Then... as you, I think that Yilong REALLY HAS a delicate and beautiful features, no doubts that he could portray such a feminine role, actually with his features I think he can play any character because he's such a camaleontic person in my opinion. Just... I CAN'T imagine him doing a feminine role, with emasculate manners... or better, I wouldn't like to see him acting like that, not at all.... 1518253952.gif  I would be good if he would play a gay role (I really love him in Guardian for exemple, I KNOW that was a Bromance BUT, yeah... I clearly saw the BL)... but not a feminine one...  hope I explained myself unsure.gif

so I hope, despite all the support for him by fans that would like to see him in this kind of role (and the China censorship), that he'll never play such a role LOL sorry guys, SORRY ZYL!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, TheRedDragon said:

tumblr_pgcwito3vz1v2haoy_400.jpg

On 11/17/2018 at 9:12 PM, siobhanne said:

oooooooh.... the first time I saw pics of him in this character I really really had big difficulties to see him behind the costumes and the makeup... really hard time to recognize him blink.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif  I'd love to see this movie anyway but... no sign of it on the web :(

ZYL has nice features so he looks beautiful and handsome depending on occasion. Like Chi Rui.

006dRWWWgy1fx7er57ogdj31be0qo0xj.jpg

006dRWWWgy1fx7er8corxj31bc0qo0yk.jpg

I find him SO SO SO HOT AND HANDSOME in this role.. I've saw some pieces of this drama on YT (no eng subs unfortunately :( ) and I really like him... with that hair style he's so good even in the tragic scenes!!!  1518250972.gif:P

DsN_OMoU8AAg8gY.jpg

All right... and now let's talk about this one... I've saw this the other day on the web... and I was like: "nooo, they got this wrong, this isn't for sure ZYL"

but now you  @TheRedDragon have posted it here... so.. I had to reconsider my judgement... REALLY IS HIM? OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! THOSE LONG HAIR!!!!! I need MORE pics of him like this!!! 1518254210.png1518253951.gif1518250841.gif

someone knows where and when this pic was taken?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katthy said:

oooooooh.... the first time I saw pics of him in this character I really really had big difficulties to see him behind the costumes and the makeup... really hard time to recognize him blink.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif  I'd love to see this movie anyway but... no sign of it on the web :(

I find him SO SO SO HOT AND HANDSOME in this role.. I've saw some pieces of this drama on YT (no eng subs unfortunately :( ) and I really like him... with that hair style he's so good even in the tragic scenes!!!  1518250972.gif:P

All right... and now let's talk about this one... I've saw this the other day on the web... and I was like: "nooo, they got this wrong, this isn't for sure ZYL"

but now you  @TheRedDragon have posted it here... so.. I had to reconsider my judgement... REALLY IS HIM? OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! THOSE LONG HAIR!!!!! I need MORE pics of him like this!!! 1518254210.png1518253951.gif1518250841.gif

someone knows where and when this pic was taken?

Secret War or “The eternal wave.”starts in December 2015. Zhu Yilong played the role of a pianist in the war of resistance against Japan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found this, and even though I haven't contributed anything to this number I think, I feel so proud! haha! 

Question; can someone tell me if we bought any of the products he's endorsing, like L'oreal or Refa online, I mean like not in China, would the sales still count, like would it still boost his image? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zhudalong said:

REALLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :kiss_wink:

Men with long hair is my weakness... can you imagine how I am now after I've saw HIM with those long, long hair...  I'm a mess! LOLOL

1 hour ago, zhudalong said:

Secret War or “The eternal wave.”starts in December 2015. Zhu Yilong played the role of a pianist in the war of resistance against Japan.

Oh ok... I imagined was that arc of time because I remembered seeing pics of him for that movie and he had long hair, thanks for the confirmation anyway! ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

我发现了这个,尽管我没有为这个数字贡献任何东西,但我感到非常自豪!哈哈!

问题;有人能告诉我,如果我们购买了他认可的任何产品,比如欧莱雅或Refa Online,我的意思是不喜欢在中国,销售是否仍然重要,是否仍然会提升他的形象?

RaFa is OK, maybe, because long Ge is ReFa's Asia Pacific spokesperson. And L'OREAL, it's only a promotion, It's temporary , targeted at China only.

I didn't know the shooting of TN would be so long. 6 months?! And when did it start? I will miss him! 

Fortunately we have his previous dramas to help us cope...

About that, if someone knows if any of those previous dramas are being subbed, please share. So far, I've found only 21 chapters of Border Town Prodigal and 20 chapters of Sister Returns with english subs. I've found Xin Xiao Shi Yi Lang, but I've watched only a couple of episodes, so I don't know if it is fully subbed. All of them in Youtube. 

There's granting you a dreamlike life on viki, guardian on YouTube. His film yang and his summer is on YouTube with English subs. Other than that, I don't think there's anything in English. No. Actually that series where he played the main character queen's son also had English stuff on YouTube. So maybe the whole show has English subs. 

• Like 1