Quantcast
puppyjjang

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Park Bo Young & Ahn Hyo Seop - Premieres in May

From the new trailer... I can already feel the oozing chemistry :wub::wub:

@adqu What do you mean you spy So Min and In Guk? :D

Oh wait, nevermind..haha..I watched the trailer again. I didn't recognize them at first :D..my two favorite couple makes a cameo..yatta! 

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 2

Abyss-190501-Full-HD-1920x1080-mp4-snaps

Seo In Guk and Jung So Min from the director's previous Drama 'Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' are making a cameo for the drama :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the new trailer!  The plot looks great and like @lightbringer06 said the chemistry between PBY and AHS chemistry is potent.  They are adorable together and seeing their relationship evolve is going to be delicious:kiss_wink: 

@adqu Liked everything (except Naver because I don't have an account:lol:)!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

@adqu Liked everything (except Naver because I don't have an account:lol:)!

thank you! and it's ok. even just clicking the link alone helps tbh 

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@adqu Wait, what help?..ha ha..I'm confused ^_^ :D

with the spoiler thing lol

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh, that was @raziela..ha ha..I was about to comment too but she already did, so :D.

jesus christ, that's embarrassing. sorry!!! :ph34r:

@raziela THANK YOU! sorry for being dumb lol

anyway move along folks, nothing to see here. NOTHING HAPPENED. 

• LOL 2

really not happy about netflix.... have to wait 2 weeks before episode airing... so frustrating  :angry: I am sad VIKI did not got this as netflix have delay in airing episode and also their sub is bad. sorry to seem  mad, just needed to went out my frustration about Netflix...

• Sad 1

The Swoon (netflix) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

The premiere of ABYSS is right around the corner and we’re bringing Park Bo-young & Ahn Hyo-seop for DIY FAN LOVE! You all know the drill. Press on the link below to submit your questions and get a chance to win hand-made presents! Hmmm… What should we get our two stars to make.

[Link to Form]

Ahn Hyo-seop https:// https://forms.gle/gPTtXUP2Ffq9cm326

Park Bo-young https://forms.gle/B1wa5VVCU4UJoEXp7

*Please send in your questions before 30 April 2019.  **Feel free to submit questions in your local language if that’s more convenient ^^

(source)

35 minutes ago, sal2 said:

really not happy about netflix.... have to wait 2 weeks before episode airing... so frustrating  :angry: I am sad VIKI did not got this as netflix have delay in airing episode and also their sub is bad. sorry to seem  mad, just needed to went out my frustration about Netflix...

netflix poster says it'll be out on may 7, so no two weeks wait it seems. (at least for the U.S and thailand... we have to wait until netflix updates abyss' page)

1 minute ago, adqu said:

The Swoon (youtube channel that interviews stars) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

(source)

nop

netflix poster says it'll be out on may 7, so no two weeks wait!

Did search my local Netflix and it is not available here before may 16... they have done that in the past have different release date in different regions. :) 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Did search my local Netflix and it is not available here before may 16... they have done that in the past have different release date in different regions. :) 

oh, sorry to hear that. maybe there's still time for viki to pick it up as well... let's hope this won't be a netflix exclusive deal. 

if it is, let's hope there'll be some fan subbing going around.

• Love 2

5 hours ago, adqu said:

The Swoon (netflix) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

Thanks for letting us know.  I might send a question in if I can think of anything.

5 hours ago, sal2 said:

Same! It's the same here in my country and the quality of the subs and their speed leave much to be desired compared to the subtitles from unpaid fan volunteers :angry::(

5 hours ago, adqu said:

oh, sorry to hear that. maybe there's still time for viki to pick it up as well... let's hope this won't be a netflix exclusive deal. 

if it is, let's hope there'll be some fan subbing going around.

Let's hope so!  This is why I try to avoid livewatching as it is often a frustrating wait but I can't wait for this drama!

This account on Twitter has some great gifs: 

On another Instagram account they said they should be called the Squishy couple because of this squishy cuteness :lol:

Their very different faces :hushed:

Best friends :wub: