[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, raziela said:

@adqu Liked everything (except Naver because I don't have an account:lol:)!

thank you! and it's ok. even just clicking the link alone helps tbh 

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@adqu Wait, what help?..ha ha..I'm confused ^_^ :D

with the spoiler thing lol

6 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh, that was @raziela..ha ha..I was about to comment too but she already did, so :D.

jesus christ, that's embarrassing. sorry!!! :ph34r:

@raziela THANK YOU! sorry for being dumb lol

anyway move along folks, nothing to see here. NOTHING HAPPENED. 

really not happy about netflix.... have to wait 2 weeks before episode airing... so frustrating  :angry: I am sad VIKI did not got this as netflix have delay in airing episode and also their sub is bad. sorry to seem  mad, just needed to went out my frustration about Netflix...

The Swoon (netflix) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

The premiere of ABYSS is right around the corner and we’re bringing Park Bo-young & Ahn Hyo-seop for DIY FAN LOVE! You all know the drill. Press on the link below to submit your questions and get a chance to win hand-made presents! Hmmm… What should we get our two stars to make.

[Link to Form]

Ahn Hyo-seop https:// https://forms.gle/gPTtXUP2Ffq9cm326

Park Bo-young https://forms.gle/B1wa5VVCU4UJoEXp7

*Please send in your questions before 30 April 2019.  **Feel free to submit questions in your local language if that’s more convenient ^^

(source)

35 minutes ago, sal2 said:

really not happy about netflix.... have to wait 2 weeks before episode airing... so frustrating  :angry: I am sad VIKI did not got this as netflix have delay in airing episode and also their sub is bad. sorry to seem  mad, just needed to went out my frustration about Netflix...

netflix poster says it'll be out on may 7, so no two weeks wait it seems. (at least for the U.S and thailand... we have to wait until netflix updates abyss' page)

1 minute ago, adqu said:

The Swoon (youtube channel that interviews stars) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

(source)

nop

netflix poster says it'll be out on may 7, so no two weeks wait!

Did search my local Netflix and it is not available here before may 16... they have done that in the past have different release date in different regions. :) 

21 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Did search my local Netflix and it is not available here before may 16... they have done that in the past have different release date in different regions. :) 

oh, sorry to hear that. maybe there's still time for viki to pick it up as well... let's hope this won't be a netflix exclusive deal. 

if it is, let's hope there'll be some fan subbing going around.

5 hours ago, adqu said:

The Swoon (netflix) might do a feature with bo young and hyo seop and they're asking for questions! you might get a little present if you're lucky, so if you guys are interested:

Thanks for letting us know.  I might send a question in if I can think of anything.

5 hours ago, sal2 said:

Same! It's the same here in my country and the quality of the subs and their speed leave much to be desired compared to the subtitles from unpaid fan volunteers :angry::(

5 hours ago, adqu said:

oh, sorry to hear that. maybe there's still time for viki to pick it up as well... let's hope this won't be a netflix exclusive deal. 

if it is, let's hope there'll be some fan subbing going around.

Let's hope so!  This is why I try to avoid livewatching as it is often a frustrating wait but I can't wait for this drama!

This account on Twitter has some great gifs: 

On one Instagram account they said they should be called the Squishy Couple because of this squishy cuteness :lol:

Old and new faces :hushed:

Best friends :wub:

On 4/12/2019 at 2:23 PM, adqu said:

bo young did a Vlive and said they're done with episode 1 and 2. 3,4 and 5 are now on going. they have script until episode 8 so far ^^

she'll be appearing in Do Re Mi Market (Amazing Saturday) as a guest on may 4th, and i think hyo seop will be there too? (although there was no mention of him in the press released :huh:... i may have heard wrong though, please let me know if you understand what she said lol) filming happened today (04/12)

update: subs for bo young's vlive are out and yes, hyo seop will appear on doremi market as well!

Thank you for the new stills and motion poster.

16 hours ago, adqu said:

update: subs for bo young's vlive are out and yes, hyo seop will appear on doremi market as well!

Thank you for the subs.  This is the first time I've watched one of her Vlive and she has such a warm, pleasant personality. I liked her story about trying to driving on the motorway and her advice for learning lines too.   The part about reading comments made me sad though.  Hyo Seop on variety should be funny as he is so shy and nervous but cute :lol:  I think it's cute how she calls him Min and I think she says Hyeseob-ie too so sounds like they get along well :blush:

I know we were talking about Netflix yesterday.  This is the press release for anyone who hasn't read it:

SEOUL, April 22, 2019 - Netflix Inc., the world’s leading Internet entertainment service, announced that Abyss, a new Korean drama series, will launch globally in May.

Abyss is a fantasy drama that tells a story of two people who are brought back to life with the help of a soul-reviving marble called ‘Abyss.’ Go Se-yeon and Cha Min, respectively played by the Korean rom-com goddess Park Bo-young (from Strong Girl Bong-soon and Oh My Ghost) and a rising star Ahn Hyo-seop, are revived with completely different appearances. Go Se-yeon is a strikingly beautiful prosecutor who is reincarnated as a lawyer with an ordinary look. Cha Min is a smart, rich yet unattractive businessman who is reborn with the most handsome face ever. As the story unfolds, Go and Cha encounter a series of twists and turns while trying to get to the bottom of their own deaths and revival.

Abyss will launch two episodes weekly in most English-speaking territories and Asia from May 6. In Canada, Argentina, Sweden and Japan, all episodes will be released on June 26, while the same goes for Hong Kong and Macau on July 1. In the rest of the world, two episodes will launch weekly from May 16 (12 a.m., PST).

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-to-launch-korean-fantasy-drama-abyss-1-1

Archived