[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@raziela Thanks for the GIFs! They are my favorite BTS of the two lovely cupcakes so far! I love the first one and how PBY comfortably places her head on AHS' shoulders :wub:

@lingx2 As always, thanks for the photos! They are so cute in their matching couple sweaters. I am going to miss them too! :tears: It does look like SY is wearing the engagement/wedding ring. Her hair is long again so my guess is that there is a time skip. Maybe it's after the wedding and she's back to SY again?

I am hoping the mystery of Abyss and the nonsense with the bad guys is over by episode 15 so that we'll get to see how CM and SY adjust back into normal life. I want a warm and fuzzy final episode 16!

Ahn Hyo Seop fanaccount @forhyoseop on Twitter translated the tvN thread:

@lingx2 Thank you so much for all the pictures and the updates! Very curious about the ones with SY with long hair? Is thought it would be a timeskip at the end but does it happen sooner?

I just realised they are wearing Couple t-shirts on their date. Details in case @ck1Oz is interested :lol: 

Archived