[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

3 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Was that a real morgue like omg??!! I thought they staff made it because if it's real my goodness there's no way I'll lie in that lol

Who knows if it was real or a built one only. You should check out the BTS for He is Psychometric. Jinyoung from GOT7 was put in one, too.

I thought they use a dummy, but then I saw Cha Min all makeup and slept under there, man! I can't do it. It's too scary. Lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

I would really love it if there happens to be a kiss scene somewhere down the line :wub:, but I'll be happy if we simply got more cute chemistry throughout the rest of the drama...please!

I have a strong feeling we will get one...and more :rolleyes:. This is TVN so I believe we will have those :D..just as long as they pick up the pace in the romance department faster!...XD.

@jasminssiii @turtle0217 Ha ha ha..we're all scaredy cats when it comes to morgues :joy:.

Thanks for the gif @adqu^_^

9 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

That is a super adorable BTS of the two. Thanks!! At first, I thought AHS was looking at his pretty self in a hand mirror, but it's just a fan :lol:.

Hahaha!  I thought the same thing at first about a hand mirror :lol:

Thanks for the stills @lingx2

Is it too much wishful thinking to hope that will be the only scene with Young Chul lol? 

8 hours ago, raziela said:

Is it too much wishful thinking to hope that will be the only scene with Young Chul lol? 

Definitely not! :D I just want him gone for good..ha ha...I need the OTP more. Just wishing that he'll not escape prison coz then.. we'll be back to square one. I would hate that. Curious, tho, what he meant by planning the wildest things with the Abyss, them revived by it.

12 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Definitely not! :D I just want him gone for good..ha ha...I need the OTP more. Just wishing that he'll not escape prison coz then.. we'll be back to square one. I would hate that. Curious, tho, what he meant by planning the wildest things with the Abyss, them revived by it.

LOL! Right? Tired of him wasting screen time that should go to our OTP!

I don't get that part either: reviving people is the opposite of killing people. What possible benefit could there be for him?  I'm not looking forward to his plan whatever it is and why, oh, why does he even still have the marble?:angry:

10 hours ago, adqu said:

hyo seop filming earlier today

Thanks @adqu but the picture appears to have been removed :(

I'm just rewatching episode 6 and I love Cha Min's relationship with his Nanny/Auntie (not sure what the correct translation is).  It's so cute and she is so adorable especially when they had their little fist bump and then he gave her a big hug because he was so excited to be eating yummy homemade food again :lol:

27 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thanks for the stills! Looks like OTP are doing some detective workB) :w00t:

From the header of the article, it seems like SY found the proof that YC has a son from the photo?

Lee Kwang Soo Shows His Support For Lee Si Eon And Park Bo Young On Set Of “Abyss”

May 27, 2019
by J. Lim

Park Bo Young and Lee Si Eon have expressed their gratitude to Lee Kwang Soo for a sweet gift!

On May 27, Lee Si Eon took to his personal Instagram account to share a photo with the caption, “Thank you, our Kwang Soo! We’ll gain strength from this and work hard. Our lovely actor Lee Kwang Soo, thank you. ‘Abyss’ airs tonight at 9:30 p.m. KST, so please tune in.”

The photo Lee Si Eon shared shows Park Bo Young standing in front of a coffee truck that Lee Kwang Soo sent to the set of tvN’s “Abyss.” The banners on the truck read, “I send my support to actors Lee Si Eon and Park Bo Young, as well as the team of ‘Abyss’! From Lee Kwang Soo,” and “Gain strength from this for the rest of your filming schedule!”

Lee Kwang Soo and Park Bo Young are well-known close friends, and Lee Kwang Soo has maintained a friendship with Lee Si Eon since working on the 2018 tvN drama “Live” together. Both Park Bo Young and Lee Si Eon currently appear in the drama “Abyss,” which airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

link : https://www.soompi.com/article/1327656wpp/lee-kwang-soo-shows-his-support-for-lee-si-eon-and-park-bo-young-on-set-of-abyss

Archived