[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so confused with the real identity of prosecutor Seo¿?¿ Let’s say that him turning in YC is to cover up himself, commanded by his foster father (the head prosecutor i think) so his foster father must know something right? But what is Seo’s motives? Judging from his childhood, surely Seo hated YC for abusing him so why work with him? I thought YC being locked up in jail will reduce the questions but I am soooo wrong. 

It was such a relieve knowing CM is back being CM. And at the same time, it really hurts seeing SY’s sitation:( 

4 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Of course his English is perfect, he lived in Canada long time, so yes its perfect

ah! that explains a lot. i was wondering whether he’s from abroad or pure Korean. 

4 hours ago, lingx2 said:

omg can anyone tell me what's their conversion with the old man?

the ahjussi from SY’s house right? He gave them a picture SY dropped the night she’s murdered. Later on, he said that he hide thinking SY will catch him putting the newspaper beneath her house again but saw a young man walked out instead. He thought he’s SY’s boyfriend but it turns out he is the killer, so he said that the killer is not an old man. Then SY remembered there’s another man with YC killing her. 

The picture given to them and the others found on the notebook and Seo’s drawers will be a clue and those three pictures are childhood pictures. I’m guessing that the three pictures correlate to each other. 

I was only able to sneak in half of today's episode during lunch at work, but boy does the mood feels so much better having CM back! Both alive and regaining his identity as CM. It's funny how the notoriety of plastic surgery in Korea and some biometrics made it quite easily believable to everyone LOL.

I'm happy we're finally getting a bit rom-com. I loved how CM said he'll be immortal as long as he has SY and the Abyss :). Also, him moving a sleeping SY into his arms/shoulders in the taxi was super sweet. Looking forward to more!!

So, did I hear right that Seo seemed to call the older prosecutor "father"? Hmmm... I'll need to finish the last half when I get home later.

Just finished episode 6!  I really enjoyed it.  It was a big improvement over the last few episodes IMO. A much better balance with the episode focused on our leads.  We finally get some character development and get to see more of CM and, especially, SY's feelings after their revival, comedy, little flutter of romance, cute interactions, CM back and AHS speaking English (:P). Some intriguing developments, Young Chul had less screen time, the mystery and murder stuff was happening as a sub-plot and not over-taking everything. I'm definitely looking forward to next week's episodes now.

7 hours ago, Ahtan said:

Episode 7 text preview - how HJ talks about her past and attempts to win back CM’s heart... meanwhile the real lee mi do appears

cr: weibo; Bomily_朴宝英个站

Thanks for the translation

Archived