Quantcast
puppyjjang

[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

Have the stream on while I'm working. I'm catching bits and pieces! 

CM didn't have it in him to kill Gi Man. 

Old man at first had no interest in CM. He posed as doctor while CM left the room, and was gonna kill Gi Man with a syringe but the nurse came in. He left the room and somehow got into it with CM in the hallway. CM dropped the abyss ball and YC picked it up. CM remembered only those who had been revived could see the ball. CM called YC by his name....

• Thanks 3

Outside YC stabbed CM with the syringe in the neck. Then he got all super evil and started kicking CM and stepping on his fingers. Poor CM!! But CM was a fighter and got up and tried hitting YC with a pipe but he had lost too much strength to properly fight back :tears:

So now we have seen of SY finding CM dead and the abyss ball transferring to YC...

I'll be in and out cuz of work. I'll see what parts I can catch...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had to leave now I'm back. SY and sweet Detective Park are in the morgue with CM's body. The detective scanned CM's fingerprint and it came up a pic of old CM. He must be learning the truth about the abyss from SY. Wonder if SY is also admitting to him that she's not MiDo...not sure. 

• Thanks 2

Caught a flashback. It was a dream HJ was having. Think she was a kid with another kid. I guess they were watching their mom get beat up tho to be honest the women getting beat looked more like a teenage girl! It must have been HJ's mom unless it was HJ being beat up but then who were the kids? And if it were HJ then she got a whole new face. Anyways the man doing the beating up was definitely YC. We didn't see his face but heard his evil voice. 

• Thanks 1

Ok it appears YC killed someone else. I can't tell who he killed. A woman it seems was lying bloody in a bathtub. YC was sitting on a bed when the abyss ball started to throb. The woman must have died at that moment. Someone is banging on the door. He opens it. It is some landlady I guess. He lets her in. But he leaves. Ummm there's blood splatter all over the wall. The landlady sees it but we don't see her discovering the body. Instead we see YC outside and leaving. Hmmmmmm. I'm missing a lot sorry. 

Oh shizzz is YC gonna kill the landlady too? Yes I think he is. Dang he's killing people left and right....

• Thanks 1

Landlady tries to pretend like she didn't see anything and leave but he grabbed her from behind with a knife in his hand. The show is not turning down the violence....

YC is digging a grave for the landlady now. The abyss is throbbing. He threw the ball right next to the lady's body. Lol guess it's gonna work on her! But what happened to the body of the first person he killed? Hmmm

YC that dumb idiot killer buried the lady with the abyss ball. Is he really so dumb not to realize the abyss ball is something magical? He watches in shock as the ground starts to move. Zombie apocalypse! Oh wait it's not that kind of show...heh 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

HJ and SY are in a taxi following YC...detective park was watching from a big cctv screen and giving thrm directions but now I don't know what's going on. Detective park got called away I guess and they had to give up the chase...

I'm not sure how much HJ knows at this point but she seems to be cooperating with SY...

Ok maybe they did successfully follow YC. YC is walking around with the abyss ball while SY is running around in the rain. Her and HJ split up. SY spots YC and the ball first. But then HJ spots him. She gets a glimpse of his face and remembers being held captive and then run over by the truck. She realizes it's the same man and falls down. YC turns around.....commercials lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HJ hides her face under the umbrella. He goes to help her up but she runs off. She runs into SY. Dude HJ get it together. Okay cut to HJ and SY inside now talking about what happened. I wanted to see SY chase down that evil YC . HJ seems like she was going to open up to SY about her childhood but she couldn't do it and ran off...

Oh shizzz does YC have SY's phone bugged?? Ahh what is going on

• Thanks 1

I've missed too much to properly recap. It appears to me SY knew the phone was bugged (maybe it was HJ's phone?) And lured YC to her as she was dressed as HJ? K nope I have no idea what happened there! Lol I missed too much. I think she got dead CM's body and dressed it like a girl lol and so YC went in the hospital room with the abyss ball and accidentslly revived CM who was dressed like a girl :rolleyes:lol this show 

• LOL 1

Spoiler

sorry not able to screen capped the part near to the end because I just want to concentrate on the drama。

Never expect this is the way how they revived back CM :open_mouth:

• LOL 1