[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

Ok it appears YC killed someone else. I can't tell who he killed. A woman it seems was lying bloody in a bathtub. YC was sitting on a bed when the abyss ball started to throb. The woman must have died at that moment. Someone is banging on the door. He opens it. It is some landlady I guess. He lets her in. But he leaves. Ummm there's blood splatter all over the wall. The landlady sees it but we don't see her discovering the body. Instead we see YC outside and leaving. Hmmmmmm. I'm missing a lot sorry. 

Oh shizzz is YC gonna kill the landlady too? Yes I think he is. Dang he's killing people left and right....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Landlady tries to pretend like she didn't see anything and leave but he grabbed her from behind with a knife in his hand. The show is not turning down the violence....

YC is digging a grave for the landlady now. The abyss is throbbing. He threw the ball right next to the lady's body. Lol guess it's gonna work on her! But what happened to the body of the first person he killed? Hmmm

YC that dumb idiot killer buried the lady with the abyss ball. Is he really so dumb not to realize the abyss ball is something magical? He watches in shock as the ground starts to move. Zombie apocalypse! Oh wait it's not that kind of show...heh 

HJ and SY are in a taxi following YC...detective park was watching from a big cctv screen and giving thrm directions but now I don't know what's going on. Detective park got called away I guess and they had to give up the chase...

I'm not sure how much HJ knows at this point but she seems to be cooperating with SY...

Ok maybe they did successfully follow YC. YC is walking around with the abyss ball while SY is running around in the rain. Her and HJ split up. SY spots YC and the ball first. But then HJ spots him. She gets a glimpse of his face and remembers being held captive and then run over by the truck. She realizes it's the same man and falls down. YC turns around.....commercials lol

HJ hides her face under the umbrella. He goes to help her up but she runs off. She runs into SY. Dude HJ get it together. Okay cut to HJ and SY inside now talking about what happened. I wanted to see SY chase down that evil YC . HJ seems like she was going to open up to SY about her childhood but she couldn't do it and ran off...

Oh shizzz does YC have SY's phone bugged?? Ahh what is going on

I've missed too much to properly recap. It appears to me SY knew the phone was bugged (maybe it was HJ's phone?) And lured YC to her as she was dressed as HJ? K nope I have no idea what happened there! Lol I missed too much. I think she got dead CM's body and dressed it like a girl lol and so YC went in the hospital room with the abyss ball and accidentslly revived CM who was dressed like a girl :rolleyes:lol this show 

Thank you so much, chingu-deuls, for the stills and recaps! :D Trying not to spoil myself too much though...lol.

@Oksana Sutra Agree, we also need some romance, and enough with the killings..ha ha..YC needs to go to pave way for the romance :P. But then, it's like the plot revolves around YC. And it is actually romcom too, albeit until now, we have yet to see the development.

Thanks @lingx2 and @turtlegirl (my turtle chingu. Lol) for recaps and pictures. And anyone else I missed.

I haven't had the chance to watch the episode, yet, but OMG! YC had killed soo much people. But seeing the preview that CM is alive, that's all I cared. Now he'll understand that he needs to stop being soo naive and take control.

2 hours ago, adqu said:

the teaser for tomorrow makes me feel bad for se young already :tears:

I feel really bad for her, too. She can't say anything and it's her family.

I honestly love PBY's crying scene, she makes it soo real and hurtful. 

Archived