[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

@lingx2 and @adqu Thanks for sharing stills.

Soo excited for the upcoming episodes.

I'm wondering what CM's new identity will be, since GSY got to become Lee Mi Do. I remember reading somewhere that he'll become like a part of Lee Mi Do's administration law firm something like that, so he can go around with her and work.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, raziela said:

Does anyone know the name of the song played over the ending credits of the episode and the next episode preview? It's a female vocal and I really like the song!

i wanted to know that too, it's really good... i'm surprised tvn hasn't said anything about the ost at all yet... they're just so lazy in dealing with this drama i swear to god :phew:

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@lingx2 and @adqu Thanks for sharing stills.

Soo excited for the upcoming episodes.

I'm wondering what CM's new identity will be, since GSY got to become Lee Mi Do. I remember reading somewhere that he'll become like a part of Lee Mi Do's administration law firm something like that, so he can go around with her and work.

Yes, I think CM will be acting like her assistant. Like in last episode when they went to Mi Do's office he was calling her m'aam and acting like she was his boss. He was really funny in the background when they entered the office because he looked so awkward trying to act like he was supposed to be there! :lol:

Thanks for posting @lingx2 I love freak_drawer's artwork. Love all the cute little details in her drawings. 

59 minutes ago, adqu said:

i wanted to know that too, it's really good... i'm surprised tvn hasn't said anything about the ost at all yet... they're just so lazy in dealing with this drama i swear to god :phew:

I'm surprised about the lack of OST information too. I agree about tvN's handling. I wish they would make more of an effort <_<

Park Bo Young Surprises Ahn Hyo Seop With A Drunk And Cute Attempt At Seduction In “Abyss”

8e89bf3d5a79425c911e3cec137e2d7b.jpeg?s=

May 13, 2019
by J. K

“Abyss” has shared exciting stills for the next episode!

In the May 13 episode of tvN’s drama ‘Abyss,” Park Bo Young’s character Go Se Yeon will be getting cute with Ahn Hyo Seop’s character Cha Min to try to seduce him.

“Abyss” is a new fantasy drama that centers on two characters who have been reborn by a magical marble into two totally different bodies. Go Se Yeon was a stunning prosecutor who was murdered and then brought back to life as an ordinary-looking woman, while Cha Min is her best friend of over 20 years who suddenly becomes an incredibly handsome man. The drama follows their hunt for Go Se Yeon’s killer.

With Go Se Yeon and Cha Min now living together to help with their quest, in the second episode they exchanged belongings for cash at a pawn shop and ate food from the convenience store that had expired. Their amusing and sad survival methods made viewers curious to see how their lives together as roommates will go in the future.

The newly released stills show a sudden change to their chemistry, as Go Se Yeon appears to be trying to seduce Cha Min. Go Se Yeon sticks to Cha Min like glue in the photos, overflowing with drunken cuteness as she tries to burrow into him.

Meanwhile, Cha Min looks flustered by this unexpected physical contact, and he seems completely frozen momentarily by the sudden explosion of cuteness from his friend that he was once in love with. This is upping the curiosity among viewers over the pair’s comedic romance, which has done a complete 180 degree flip from their relationship before they were reborn.

park-bo-young-ahn-hyo-seop3-e15577498088

It’s said that when filming, everyone on set was laughing because although Park Bo Young was supposed to be drunk and behind helped up by Ahn Hyo Seop, it looked like she was the one supporting Ahn Hyo Seop instead. The staff also became even more in love with Park Bo Young because of how cute she acted when she was whining to get Ahn Hyo Seop to help her. In addition, it’s said that Park Bo Young improvised many lines while playing her drunken cute role.

The production team of “Abyss” said, “As Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop begin living together, their comedic romance goes up a notch. Please look forward to their delightful chemistry, which will liven up the story.”

The new episode of “Abyss” airs on tvN at 9:30 p.m. KST on May 13.

link : https://www.soompi.com/article/1324180wpp/park-bo-young-surprises-ahn-hyo-seop-with-a-drunk-and-cute-attempt-at-seduction-in-abyss

7 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

Park Bo Young Surprises Ahn Hyo Seop With A Drunk And Cute Attempt At Seduction In “Abyss”

May 13, 2019
by J. K

“Abyss” has shared exciting stills for the next episode!

In the May 13 episode of tvN’s drama ‘Abyss,” Park Bo Young’s character Go Se Yeon will be getting cute with Ahn Hyo Seop’s character Cha Min to try to seduce him.

“Abyss” is a new fantasy drama that centers on two characters who have been reborn by a magical marble into two totally different bodies. Go Se Yeon was a stunning prosecutor who was murdered and then brought back to life as an ordinary-looking woman, while Cha Min is her best friend of over 20 years who suddenly becomes an incredibly handsome man. The drama follows their hunt for Go Se Yeon’s killer.

With Go Se Yeon and Cha Min now living together to help with their quest, in the second episode they exchanged belongings for cash at a pawn shop and ate food from the convenience store that had expired. Their amusing and sad survival methods made viewers curious to see how their lives together as roommates will go in the future.

The newly released stills show a sudden change to their chemistry, as Go Se Yeon appears to be trying to seduce Cha Min. Go Se Yeon sticks to Cha Min like glue in the photos, overflowing with drunken cuteness as she tries to burrow into him.

Meanwhile, Cha Min looks flustered by this unexpected physical contact, and he seems completely frozen momentarily by the sudden explosion of cuteness from his friend that he was once in love with. This is upping the curiosity among viewers over the pair’s comedic romance, which has done a complete 180 degree flip from their relationship before they were reborn.

It’s said that when filming, everyone on set was laughing because although Park Bo Young was supposed to be drunk and behind helped up by Ahn Hyo Seop, it looked like she was the one supporting Ahn Hyo Seop instead. The staff also became even more in love with Park Bo Young because of how cute she acted when she was whining to get Ahn Hyo Seop to help her. In addition, it’s said that Park Bo Young improvised many lines while playing her drunken cute role.

The production team of “Abyss” said, “As Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop begin living together, their comedic romance goes up a notch. Please look forward to their delightful chemistry, which will liven up the story.”

The new episode of “Abyss” airs on tvN at 9:30 p.m. KST on May 13.

link : https://www.soompi.com/article/1324180wpp/park-bo-young-surprises-ahn-hyo-seop-with-a-drunk-and-cute-attempt-at-seduction-in-abyss

Thanks! I can't wait for this scene. It's going to be fun!:D

After watching tonight ep, I guess that the abyss will give out signal(heating up) when the murderer is near? I remember I mentioned that the one who nailed SY's coffin might be the murderer and the abyss was heated up then too when CM was crying over SY's body.

Archived