[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lee si eon did a live on his instagram tonight (lee_si_eon) and it seems they're filming episode 3 now! there are cute appearances from the director and some of the supporting cast, so go check it out haha

super cute bts of poster shooting from someone from the staff! that height difference <3 (jihea2o on ig)

006ijzCwgy1g1xxyekxjqj30e80l140x.jpg

006ijzCwgy1g1xxyf3xv3j30u00u0whg.jpg

bo young did a Vlive and said they're done with episode 1 and 2. 3,4 and 5 are now on going. they have script until episode 8 so far ^^

she'll be appearing in Do Re Mi Market (Amazing Saturday) as a guest on may 4th, and i think hyo seop will be there too? (although there was no mention of him in the press released :huh:... i may have heard wrong though, please let me know if you understand what she said lol) filming happened today (04/12)

5 hours ago, adqu said:

bo young did a Vlive and said they're done with episode 1 and 2. 3,4 and 5 are now on going. they have script until episode 8 so far ^^

she'll be appearing in Do Re Mi Market (Amazing Saturday) as a guest on may 4th, and i think hyo seop will be there too? (although there was no mention of him in the press released :huh:... i may have heard wrong though, please let me know if you understand what she said lol) filming happened today (04/12)

She did not mention his name on her Vlive? :D I was hoping it'll be Lifebar..ha ha..coz Heechul would be there and I like his lines of questions. But I remember also with The Crowned Clown, the two leads guested in Amazing Saturday as well, so^^.

Oh wait, it didn't say here Hyo Seop will be with her..so I guess that's it then.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/park-bo-young-to-guest-on-amazing-saturday

On 4/12/2019 at 8:02 PM, lightbringer06 said:

She did not mention his name on her Vlive? :D I was hoping it'll be Lifebar..ha ha..coz Heechul would be there and I like his lines of questions. But I remember also with The Crowned Clown, the two leads guested in Amazing Saturday as well, so^^.

Oh wait, it didn't say here Hyo Seop will be with her..so I guess that's it then.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/park-bo-young-to-guest-on-amazing-saturday

she mentioned his name (his and his character's) a few times inbetween talking about doremi market but again, i'm not fluent in korean and that's what why took from it but it could be anything haha guess we have to wait until english subs come out. it would make sense he would be appear as well though, because they rarely have only one guest on the show.

hey guys. we should start getting more content in these coming weeks, new stills, videos, etc. and i don't know how much you guys are looking forward to this drama, if it's on the top of your personal "upcoming dramas to check out" lists or not lol

but if it is, please give a hand on helping generate some buzz around it on naver. if you have an account and know how to navigate, please keep an eye out for news articles about the drama and give it some love, by clicking the rating emoticons (1), leaving a comment (even just a "fighting!" or an emoji will do lol) and recommend the article to appear on naver's main page (2):

55961991_367045843901495_675734761622950

i know it sounds like a lot, but after creating the account, it'll only take like 15 seconds, i swear! make sure to like/retweet/share what tvn posts on SNS too...

aside from the second teaser, there hasn't been much buzz around the drama on naver yet so this would really help bring more attention to it on the korean side ^_^ 

i'll post the link to articles from the biggest websites as they come out to make it easier.

Archived