[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving all your excited reactions! :lol: From the screencaps it looks like it was a good episode with lots of our SY and CM. Looking forward to watching the episode! :relaxed:

Thanks for the screenshots again @lingx2 What would we do without you every week? :kiss_wink:

Omg poor Dong Cheol! I hope he ends up getting back with the real Mi Do.

The pace is so much better with YC behind bars and finally with limited screen time. I like that it's now focusing on the second accomplice and Seo. It's getting more interesting!

As for CM and SY... :wub:

8 hours ago, adqu said:

i think it's happening :tears:

YES! There's going to be love spark between them! Lol! :P:wub:

7 hours ago, adqu said:

the new mi do

UH OH! She's coming in now. GSY's identity will get reveal soon.

5 hours ago, adqu said:

ep 8 teaser

https://tv.naver.com/v/8526144

I haven't watched the episode, yet. I feel like it's going to kill me just waiting for tomorrow's episode to come, so I'll check back in tomorrow after watching both episodes. Lol! I want to know if they kiss or not. That teaser is killing me. :lol:

4 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Omg poor Dong Cheol! I hope he ends up getting back with the real Mi Do.

The pace is so much better with YC behind bars and finally with limited screen time. I like that it's now focusing on the second accomplice and Seo. It's getting more interesting!

As for CM and SY... :wub:

I've only watched the raw so far but I definitely agree with everything you said. I'm also happy we finally got a flashback to young SY and CM. The young actors were very well-cast and it was so fun watching their interactions and the similarity to their present-day selves ^_^

Not that I'm complaining because I definitely don't want to see more of him but I noticed one of the released stills for episode 7 with YC and the Abyss marble with his arm around the neck of another prisoner didn't appear in this episode.

3 hours ago, raziela said:

I've only watched the raw so far but I definitely agree with everything you said. I'm also happy we finally got a flashback to young SY and CM. The young actors were very well-cast and it was so fun watching their interactions and the similarity to their present-day selves ^_^

Not that I'm complaining because I definitely don't want to see more of him but I noticed one of the released stills for episode 7 with YC and the Abyss marble with his arm around the neck of another prisoner didn't appear in this episode.

Definitely! The glimpse into their childhood friendship was pleasant to watch :)! Gave a better understanding of how CM's crush on SY could have been 20 years. I'm glad it's looking more obvious that they're totally feeling each other :wub:.

Oh no...really? I guess I'll need to brace myself for potentially more evil YC :crazy:. I hope it doesn't ruin the current vibe.

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

So is SY's life in danger now? She seemed to be stabbed in the preview...aigoo, after CM, now SY?

I do see SY getting stabbed in the preview, but I cannot tell by whom. It looks like she was trying to protect Mi Do. Hopefully, the last scene of her resting in bed under the care of CM means that she is fine though.

Question... When HJ went to visit YC in jail, did anyone find it odd that Seo recognized HJ, but HJ didn't seem to recognize Seo? A few episodes ago where HJ had a flashback of YC abusing her as a teenager, she called out for her brother for help. I assumed that brother was Seo, but it's weird that she didn't recognize him. Maybe it's because they've been separated for too long. Or maybe she recognized him, but pretended she didn't. Hmmm... Also, we learned that YC is HJ's stepfather, but if YC said that his blood runs through Seo's veins, he would have to be Seo's biological father. That would mean they are step-siblings and the lady that Seo kidnapped from the medical facility would be his stepmother, not real mother. In the preview, it didn't seem like Seo would hurt HJ's mother, but if he could kill SY, I guess I shouldn't put it past him.  

Three things that makes me go wild:

1. Real MD shows up. I really can't predict with what will happen to SY...

2. The chief prosecutor visiting his son that looks like Seo. Okay.

1 hour ago, taeunfighting said:

Question... When HJ went to visit YC in jail, did anyone find it odd that Seo recognized HJ, but HJ didn't seem to recognize Seo? A few episodes ago where HJ had a flashback of YC abusing her as a teenager, she called out for her brother for help. I assumed that brother was Seo, but it's weird that she didn't recognize him. Maybe it's because they've been separated for too long. Or maybe she recognized him, but pretended she didn't.

Yes. I thought the same thing as well. A lot of possibility went through my mind but there's this one thought that may sound so crazy: Seo was revived with abyss and gain a face of chief prosecutor's son. Because somehow, Seo and the chief prosecutor's conversation seems like they know something. MAYBE, the ones who were revived aren't just the four. This is giving me a headache.

AnchoredAromaticGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

3. The preview y'all. The fact that MD and SY are together is epic I know I said I can't predict MD and SY, but I guess when MD learns everything, she may be of help.

One more thing that makes me go "awwww": CM unwrapping a sandwich and gave it to SY. Unwrapping another but for him, not HJ. I can't with how gentle yet sassy CM is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

With the latest episode, my interest is back 110%.

Looks like they are not so focused on the violence now that PsychoDoctorResurrectedOldMan is in jail.

The heart fluttering moment which got me interested again..

hQIwsz.gif

How he protects her head in that fall. :wub:

And I have to love this detective. He really loves Mi-Do.

M1EJJJ.gif

27 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

The heart fluttering moment which got me interested again..

How he protects her head in that fall. :wub:

And I have to love this detective. He really loves Mi-Do.

AHHH! The first GIF just killed me. It's soo cute of CM protecting her head from falling. :wub:

And you gotta love Detective. He is too hilarious. I am waiting for when he finds out that she changed. 

Actually, the idea is very interesting here.

Do you like/love the person because of their exterior or is it the soul you love?

Example : Mi-Do - I find that the new/original Mi-Do is not so pretty or cute (I am female so maybe I have different perception of attractive). Would the Detective love the Mi-Do as she is now? Or does he like Mi-do/SY in the physical form?

I think that SY did find CM geekily cute in the past but maybe due to teenage pride (or something similar), she never said anything. He has always been there for her and I admit it's hard to find a guy devoted to you for 20 years!

23 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ah... I can't wait.... guess why she cups his face like that. I think he's at it again,blaming himself. And the next still, she covers herself. I just don't want that the kiss is just imagination. These days kdrama loves to tease viewers with that so called almost kiss. 

You see I keep posting more than ever. LOL. These two are magnets!

LOL my prediction is that SY initiated the kiss and she feel shy and covered her face and that makes CM to pluck up his courage to kiss her :lol:

Archived