[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, raziela said:

Their height difference is wow!  I wonder if they will have any kiss scenes?  Those will be interesting to shoot but I supposed PBY is used to kissing much taller leading men by now :lol:

Ha ha ha...I think for the kiss scene, she either have to use a stool like what she did in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.:D. Park Hyung Sik is tall as well but Ahn Hyo Seop is taller than him..lol. And I remember her using a stool just to pinch him..hahaha. But I don't think she did during her kiss scenes. I think Ahn Hyo Seop has to adjust :wub:.

@adqu I think Lee Si Eon's role is quite important as well since Park Bo Young's face is said to be the face of his gf, right? So they probably would have lots of interactions.

I just saw the longer trailer, you can already see the thrill, and some sweet and funny scenes bw PBY and AHS :wub::wub:. That drunk and bed scene though..haha...I wonder what she said there, I can't seem to understand the word :P.

22 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@adqu What country are you? It's okay for me, already watched it. And wow, after watching the long trailer, I feel like we're in for mystery after mystery..definitely my cup of tea :D:wub:

Too bad, don't have any kakao or daum account though so I can vote.

brazil! i'm surprised though, because usually these things aren't blocked... either way, tvn should release it on other plataforms soon as well so i'll just wait ^_^ i'm content with the short video... for now lol

1 hour ago, adqu said:

brazil! i'm surprised though, because usually these things aren't blocked... either way, tvn should release it on other plataforms soon as well so i'll just wait ^_^ i'm content with the short video... for now lol

Oh wow Brazil :). Yes, I hope they'll upload it on YT as well, maybe later.

Hi guys.

saw the chinese sub for the long trailer and so apparently ahn hyo seob now becomes the murderer(?) it says after reincarnation he has the face of the fugitive.

Also a scene where park bo young asks “who exactly are you”

Looking forward to the show! Hope it’s good 

@Ahtan Saw the long trailer as well but without subs, and in my little understanding of the language, it seems like it. That's why I said that we're in for mystery after mystery :D. But again, we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds..sooo excited!!! 

My guess is that ...

Spoiler

probably the face of AHS after the reincarnation is the original face of the killer?...^_^.thus, PBY asking him who he is cause it seems like she saw him? before she was killed :D

I think we'll be doing some guessing game here as well B).

The new trailers are fantastic especially the extended 6 minutes trailer.  I hope someone uploads it to YouTube so @adqu and others can see it.

Thanks @lingx2 for the screenshots. All those scenes made me laugh so much in the trailer :lol: Both their characters look hilarious! Go Se Yeon character seems so shameless and Cha Min looks like a tall, strong man but he is such a softy and coward. 

So it looks like we will have two mysteries: who murdered Se Yeon and why? Who is the real Cha Min? There seems to be a mystery surrounding his fiancee too.  I thought it was his old face that was wanted for murder because his face appears on the TV when they are watching but I don't understand Korean so maybe I am wrong.

Hi everyone,

New to this thread. Soo excited to see Park Bo Young. I love her acting and she's soo petite and cute. This will be my replacement drama for Psychometric. I'm glad to see similar friends here. :D

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If Netix is showing this, I am almost sure that Viki won't be able to get the license. Or has it happened before that a how on Netflix is being subbed also by Viki?

It's going to be on Netflix? That's daebak! I haven't gotten any notification from my Netflix that this will be airing on there. I hope it does.

TVN has been joining a lot with Netflix, so I hope this one will be added on there, too.

9 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Hi everyone,

New to this thread. Soo excited to see Park Bo Young. I love her acting and she's soo petite and cute. This will be my replacement drama for Psychometric. I'm glad to see similar friends here. :D

Welcome to the thread!:D

6 hours ago, raziela said:

I thought it was his old face that was wanted for murder because his face appears on the TV when they are watching but I don't understand Korean so maybe I am wrong.

I also do think that It's Cha Min's old face that was wanted as murderer. The new face Cha Min and Se Yeon will definitely work closely together to clear his name as murderer and also to find the truth behind the deadth of Se Yeon and the real murderer. Curious to know how Se Yeon's bracelet falls into the hand of Cha Min's fiance, how was she related to the death of Se Yeon?

201905010830922130_1.jpg

To those who haven't watched the full 6-min trailer yet, here, someone uploaded it on IG :D.

ctto

It was posted separately so you have to look for the other posts of that account :D. It was posted simultaneously so no problem finding it^-^.

1 hour ago, lingx2 said:

I also do think that It's Cha Min's old face that was wanted as murderer. The new face Cha Min and Se Yeon will definitely work closely together to clear his name as murderer and also to find the truth behind the deadth of Se Yeon and the real murderer. Curious to know how Se Yeon's bracelet falls into the hand of Cha Min's fiance, how was she related to the death of Se Yeon?

Agreed! In the  scene I mentioned in my earlier post it looks like they are watching a police official holding a TV press conference so it seems like they are announcing the murder suspect as Cha Min.

So my guess of the main mysteries: find the killer of (original) Se Yeon; clear (original) Cha Min of murder; find out who the handsome Cha Min's face belongs too.

Thanks for the pictures of original Cha min and his fiancee.  Another mysterious character.  Han So Hee is so pretty but seems her character is definitely two-faced and deceiving poor innocent Cha Min:( 

40 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

To those who haven't watched the full 6-min trailer yet, here, someone uploaded it on IG :D.

Thanks for posting!  Now others can see the great extended trailer too:D

Archived