[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he was back after 3 years ....

They got married too ..The scene where they were fighting over the baby gender was so cute  like CM wanting a son at first to look like him and after Seyeon saying no  being like well a girl that will take after me then (CM being like Seyeon saw him with his old face and getting slowly pissed in a cute way)...Well  they went fast to hugging so ( they are such a good couple even thought they look a little akward even being married)

It's some question that remains too like SY father accepted her in the end ?like we see her mom coming at her apartament 3 years later ..

What about CM mom too like how he took CM coming back after 3 years?

So the old man had a red abyss too and helped CM 

the abyss dissapeared too few seconds before SY said she was pregnant too

abyss was really a mystery ,still good it helped them

Seyeon taking notes of everything that happend since CM dissapeared was really touching too and like the pages started moving like a wind blow (kinda assuming it was CM that was watching her all the time)

the time capsule was really touching too (like  baby clothes and shoes) 

Sad we saw real Mi do wedding to some extend but just pics from SY and CM wedding

What happend to Hee Jin too?She got her mom dead body at least???(my stream was lagging so not sure if they ever brought that topic)

At least Seo got punished

So we've finally come to the end of this drama. Still have to catch up on some episodes tho, but glad to know we have a happy ending :D. I know this might not be one of the best dramas for PBY because of the flaws in terms of writing, but glad to see the chemistry between her and AHS. Hope they meet again in a better project sometime in the future...since acting wise, there's no problem at all. 

I've been busy so haven't really had much time to visit too often on the forum, but glad that there are people who stick with this until the end. And yeah, see you in another thread. chingu-deuls! :kiss_wink:

So I couldn't help but peek at the pics even though I need to watch the last 4 eps. So happy for a happy ending! 

Who can tell me, how much time passed before CM returned? I see SY's hair was long but then short again by the end? Were they hair extensions or did a lot of time actually pass before he came back? 

Can't wait to finish up this show - hopefully some time this week! 

I actually really enjoyed it :)

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So I couldn't help but peek at the pics even though I need to watch the last 4 eps. So happy for a happy ending! 

Who can tell me, how much time passed before CM returned? I see SY's hair was long but then short again by the end? Were they hair extensions or did a lot of time actually pass before he came back? 

Can't wait to finish up this show - hopefully some time this week! 

I actually really enjoyed it :)

woah how you manage reading this without watching?

3 years passed before he returned

They  got married for a year when we see her with short hair (that's when she  realise she is pregnant too)

The time capsule they put in the last ep was mean to be open in 5 years anyways and just in time kinda since CM put baby close in his

It was really good !!But ig is hard to choose just one thing to watch live in one day (I see you recap The secret life of my secretary so...) You can't watch everything without skipping or watching later ( a lot of good dramas atm so)

Good luck finishing it! So sad it ended 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

Archived