[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, adqu said:

jung so min and seo in guk sent a coffee truck to the set last night:

That's so nice of Jung So Min and Seo In Guk.  They were there at the start of filming and a coffee truck for the end of filming :D

2 hours ago, adqu said:

bo young posted on her fancafe just a while ago saying she filmed her last scene very early this morning..

Thank you!  I hope Bo Young and whole team can have a rest now.  They have worked hard.

Not sure but I think this is from the final shooting (ETA: just saw we overlapped with posting this pic @lingx2:lol:)

cr:bovely__ twitter

Pretty impressive that filming finished early.  I've seen dramas that started shooting like two months before filming and they were still in live shooting mode by the end. 

I guess no wrap party, then?:(

Seeing this makes me want the alien couple to have another cameo at the end - to take back the Abyss from the humans would be cool. I know it's unlikely though. Either way, their joint coffee truck to the cast/crew is indeed so sweet and thoughtful!

Can't believe filming is coming to an end. For me, it feels like this drama isn't supposed to end LOL. I'm glad they are all smiles and laughing in their final shoots. Looking forward to this week's episodes!

Thanks for posting all the new images @lingx2 :lol:haha at the clips in Lee Si Ron's hair! I didn't know his hair required so.much styling.

9 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Seeing this makes me want the alien couple to have another cameo at the end - to take back the Abyss from the humans would be cool. I know it's unlikely though. Either way, their joint coffee truck to the cast/crew is indeed so sweet and thoughtful!

Can't believe filming is coming to an end. For me, it feels like this drama isn't supposed to end LOL. I'm glad they are all smiles and laughing in their final shoots. Looking forward to this week's episodes!

It would be nice to see them again and taking away the marble after all the trouble it has caused. I think maybe cardboard neighbour guy is our alien couple replacement.

I'm the opposite I'm surprised the drama isn't ending this week. It doesn't feel like there are 4 episodes of material left but I suppose we will see as there are still a few mysteries to unravel and Shady SEO to catch. Tbh I'd be happy if all the mystery stuff was dealt with this week and then we get 2 episodes of cuteness and fluff :D

I came. I watched. Got my OTP fix.

Anything changed? The bad guys schemed. SY got angry and got into danger again. The bad guys won. Someone was kidnapped. Someone ended up in hospital. The police station was featured again.

Yup. Same same. Including the coffee and water PPLs.

Archived