[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

Park Bo Young not only sweet in look but also in her heart. She even taught AHS how to post to look nice lol. From all the clips, can really tell that AHS is really shy and nervous in today press con lol.

Let's get really to the final countdown of the D Day!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, raziela said:

Our OTP look gorgeous :wub:

Yes, Ahn Hyo Seop is such a cutie. He is so shy ^_^

True!..hahaha..glad that PBY is leading him. It also seems Ahn Hyo Seop respects her a lot, he calls her sunbaenim rather than noona :D. Maybe that's why he's shy all the more :).

:lol: poor hyo seop... you can tell he's very nervous. but it's understandable, since there's so much pressure. hopefully they'll get good enough results so he can relax...

I wonder, does Park Bo Young like white? :D I seem to notice she's been wearing either a one-piece (dress) colored white on most of the events she's attended. Even from her latest SOFY fan signing event :D:). Without bangs, she looks quite mature with her hair being short.

Her dress in the presscon reminds me of this too..:D:D

boyoung.jpg

Look at these actors she's been working with or acquainted with, such tall guys...not to mention her bff, Lee Kwang Soo :blush:.

Thanks for the pictures and updates!

8 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hahaha...Lee Si Eon is funny :D..too bad for him though :joy:.

Yuck! :mask:  I'm glad! Maybe Park Bo Young asked it to be removed! :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322110wpp/watch-ahn-hyo-seop-gets-embarrassed-showing-his-singing-skills-on-amazing-saturday

On the May 4 episode of tvN’s “Amazing Saturday,” Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop appeared as guests to promote their upcoming drama “Abyss.”

Unlike Park Bo Young, who said that she’d practiced before coming on the show, Ahn Hyo Seop was shy and not as confident in his skills. During one round, Shin Dong Yup picked Ahn Hyo Seop as the representative for their answer, meaning that the actor had to sing the part out loud. The cast hyped him up and gave him their full attention, making him even more nervous

Amused by his shy reaction, the cast began to hype him up even more on the show. They referred to him as “their leader” and encouraged the camera to focus on him, which embarrassed Ahn Hyo Seop further.

Also during the show, Ahn Hyo Seop had to show a personal talent of his. Park Bo Young said encouragingly, “He’s good at dancing,” and Ahn Hyo Seop panicked and said, “Stop it, really!” Park Bo Young joked to the rest of the cast, “He’s never gotten that mad at me before.”

In the end, Ahn Hyo Seop decided to sing. He was so nervous, however, that he almost left the set after barely singing one line. Despite his embarrassment, he managed to impress the cast with his surprisingly strong and sweet vocals.

Check out his singing below!

Park Bo Young Breaks Down Crying At Her Own Funeral On tvN’s “Abyss”DRAMA PREVIE

May 4, 2019
by E. Cha

With just one day left until its premiere, tvN’s “Abyss” has unveiled a heartbreaking sneak peek of Park Bo Young in her leading role!

“Abyss” is an upcoming fantasy drama about a pair of friends (played by Ahn Hyo Seop and Park Bo Young) who embark on a quest to find their killer after being reincarnated by a magical marble. Both friends return from the dead as entirely different people, and Cha Min (Ahn Hyo Seop), who was previously somewhat lacking in the looks department, finds himself transformed into a stunningly handsome man. Meanwhile, Go Se Yeon (Park Bo Young), who was formerly a breathtakingly beautiful prosecutor, is brought back to life as an ordinary-looking woman.

On May 5, “Abyss” revealed stills of the emotional scene in which Go Se Yeon attends her own funeral in the rain. The newly released photos show Go Se Yeon looking shocked as she sees her own photo at the funeral, and she ultimately collapses in tears while grasping at her own coffin.

According to those present during filming, Park Bo Young’s realistic, passionate acting during the scene had the entire crew holding their breath as they watched her.

The producers of “Abyss” commented, “As soon as Park Bo Young receives her script, the first thing she does is meticulously analyze her scenes. No matter the time and place, she has been diligently analyzing the script in order to fully depict the character of Go Se Yeon, who goes through particularly complex, multilayered emotions and situations.”

They added, “Please look forward to the passionate acting of Park Bo Young, who is pouring her 13 years of experience as an actress into [the role of] Go Se Yeon.”

tvN’s “Abyss” will premiere on May 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the highlight video for the drama here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322200wpp/park-bo-young-breaks-down-crying-at-her-own-funeral-on-tvns-abyss

6 hours ago, raziela said:

Also during the show, Ahn Hyo Seop had to show a personal talent of his. Park Bo Young said encouragingly, “He’s good at dancing,” and Ahn Hyo Seop panicked and said, “Stop it, really!” Park Bo Young joked to the rest of the cast, “He’s never gotten that mad at me before.”

Hahaha..I also first watched that scene..AHS must be really, really frustrated, anxious and pressured at the same time that he can't help but be 'mad' :D..since it seems that nothing's gone right for him in the show..lol..aigoo..when PBY said those, he immediately apologized but PBY said "No, no" 'cause she was just joking. AHS is such a big cutie pie :wub:. Also his shyness when he was singing..you can see how PBY tapped him after that, she knows how shy he is so I love the way she encourage him :lol:.

I really want to watch their episode as it seems a lot of fun. Hope someone with a good heart out there will sub it ^_^.

Archived