Tollgate poll 2 - dramas

Lmangla

dramas award  

29 members have voted

1. 1. dramas award #2. this drama is too brainy and requires many brain cells to process

• Are you human Too
    • Sketch
    • MISS HAMURABI
    • life on mars
    • Return
    • Tunnel
    • Misty
  2. 2. dramas award #5. the drama that is like a good meal and has a bit of everything -- sides, starters, main + salad and even dessert. (daily/weekend)

• Goodbye To Goodbye
    • My mister
    • Sunny again Tomorrow
    • Just between lovers
    • Happy sisters
    • Switch
    • Drinking Solo
    • Good witch
    • Shall we live together
  3. 3. dramas award #7. it started off well but ended stupidly

• Hwayugi
    • Mystery Queen 2
    • Misty
    • Enemies from the Past
    • Wok of Love
    • Love is drop by drop
    • Evergreen

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2018 at 08:14 PM

looks like we all have collective amnesia? where we forget the dramas after we watch them? or maybe we just watched very few ones? :D tech means we can only have 3 Qs. so here were the nominations for the other categories:

dramas award #1. you know the plot makes no sense but keep watching anyway
1. About time
2. hwayugi
3. Sweet Enemy

dramas award #3. this drama is hahahahah drama! with scenes that kept you giggling...
1. Waikiki
2. What's wrong with Secretary Kim
3. good witch
4. MIRACLE THAT WE MET
5. I am not a robot
6. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

dramas award #4. if only the drama wasn't that long, more would watch this (daily/weekend)
1. Secret Lies
2. My golden life
3. Goodbye to goodbye

dramas award #6. avoid! beware! don't watch this drama.
1. Shall we live together
2. Golden life
3. Love is drop by drop
4. Happy sisters
5. Beautiful You
6. MYSTERIOUS PERSONAL SHOPPER

dramas award #8. The drama that is so bad, it's good  
1. Let’s Hold Hand and Watch the Sunset
2. Sweet enemy
3. Come hug me

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I thought that dramas award #5 was only for daily dramas.

it also includes weekend dramas and they aired on saturday and sunday... hope those who nominated got them right! hahahah....  :D

So if one of the categories win the poll (i know this poll were only for fun purposes, just curious), they will get "The Best (...) of the Year" kind of award?

44 minutes ago, dotonly said:

So if one of the categories win the poll (i know this poll were only for fun purposes, just curious), they will get "The Best (...) of the Year" kind of award?

the poll closes on aug 22 (well I am not sure what time zone the platform runs on but set it to automatically close on aug 22). once it is done, yea, will collect and put up the winners in tollgate thread. :)

On 8/18/2018 at 4:42 AM, stuartjmz said:

Since I can't actually vote in the poll, I'm just going to cast my vote for Goodbye to Goodbye   for award #5 , and for Miss Hammurabi for  #7. it started off well but ended STUPIDLY.  So sad to see a  Drama maintain thoughtful excellence for 12 episodes, then throw it all away for a rushed, forced, unnecessary romance arc between the leads -  destroying what was a precious, rare, platonic relationship between male and female leads.  Le Sigh! 

@stuartjmz, hello. I remember "meeting" you all the way back in Miss Korea days.  I'm here to vote for My Mister.  Have you seen it?  I'd be curious to see what you think of it.

3 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

EVERYONE whose judgment I trust has recommended MY Ahjussi in the very strongest terms possible, so I need to watch it. But  it's also been describe as an emotionally exhausting watch, so I'm putting it off until I'm in the right frame of mind for such an exercise probably in Summer (it's still late Winter here) 

Fair enough, but don't delay too long.  And please share your thoughts on the My Ajusshi thread.  It's been three months since the show's conclusion but the thread is still going strong.

• Lmangla unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

Interesting poll.

1 - life on mars. Smart, interesting and intriguing dorama with a beautiful ending.:thumbsup:

2 - Drinking Solo. Favorite dorama about life. Watching the hungry is forbidden!:mrgreen:

3 - Misty. It all started well, and ended ... Sadness-longing ...:phew:

Archived