b121a9eab92ca8b756c47e244f077c37d5491439

Sun

Spoiler

1a201444b469d7ada3c4ad18e378d8295b29e688

Spoiler

EFyMrp3UwAABQUK.jpg

Where is Rain and Ploy?? XD 

The last Episode 2 got me so angry with Kao...!! :rage:

Kao promises Pete he is going to stay away from NON, and yet he does the opposite.

And not only that; he is going to be hiding the hole thing in the upcoming episodes...!!

I never expected I could ever feel betrayed by Kao, but here it is: this day has come. :bawling:

There is another issue this storyline hasn't clear up yet:

When did Pete started his idol career? and most: Why did he needed to star such a thing?

IF he doesn't want to be an engineer he should just give up his studies, and move on with his life. There is no point on paying for something he is not good at, and has no interest either. When we "left" "Kiss Me Again" Pete's dad was so grateful to Kao for bringing a huge motivation on Pete to be a good student, and now, out of the blue, that is all gone (?) :anguished:

But this has always been the big problem making Series be related to each other; the scripts can simply not hold up 100%, and that is so annoying.

And now I get the tears from Kao in the trailer. Is not Pete the one making something wrong, it will Kao himself, breaking their relationship down into betrayal, and tears. How many times will Pete suffer from a love relationship? :bawling:

Somehow I don't wanna watch this Series anymore...

But I will... for Pete's sake... and for Mork & P'Sun as well...

Cheers...!

On 10/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, Mel_Rios said:

But this has always been the big problem making Series be related to each other; the scripts can simply not hold up 100%, and that is so annoying.

I think there is a true simple solution for solve definitively this problem: DON'T READ THE NOVEL! :joy:

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I think there is a true simple solution for solve definitively this problem: DON'T READ THE NOVEL! :joy:

Or better yet: don't watch any Series based on your favorite BL novels ever...!!! :joy: :innocent:

Cheers...!

• Insightful 1

EHP_u9NUEAckkC2?format=jpg&name=small

Those three young men should be the perfect love trio!:wub::wub::wub: In this way, Pete/Kao can keep their promise, and Non is there to witness it is true! Is can i have any hope?! Or is it too far from original novel?