[Thai BL Series 2018-2019] Kiss Me Again & Dark Blue Kiss จูบให้ได้ถ้านายแน่จริง

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SunMork chemistry is just killing me. I don't need them kissing or touching, just looking at each other is enough.:lol:

6c53d403db052d0cc5806d064ed808663b58cd9f

80892ea9dc282e55e407c8c7dd77dc3f5ba59a03

And i just can't with PeteKao's sweetness. I do really touched how they support each other and needed in each other.

1e186aa3bb3890be2b955ee1c8080532605c0782

Spoiler

Also i like this moment.

9da01292ff0e8e1c5e40d97a1a4309bc7fab507e

4af00dfa134632745bae54c72f67ff6038e0aa11

(If i'm not mistaken Sun's conversation with his father had similar context.)

tumblr_pzbty7fUtO1r9cisqo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pzbty7fUtO1r9cisqo2_540.gifv

tumblr_pzbty7fUtO1r9cisqo4_540.gifv

On 11/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, aniola said:

After latest DBK episode i can't get rid of this song. I saw the MV before (probably because of young Chimon) but now the song just stuck into my head, especially line "rak ter khon dew".

I just watch the MV for Toni rakkaen first time, I noted Chimon then. Nat is singer so they can be one good project for the future.

Ep. 7

On 11/16/2019 at 3:20 PM, clon_105 said:

^ Same for me! I knew it that they're using doubles for the Diving scenes! is so obvious :lol: , I watched yesterday the episode 8, but i think the series is going slow... some scenes are unecesaries and some dialogue is useless :pensive: I'm watching anyway. I have to pay attention to dark Blue Kiss so, Ploy is acting in this season and I hope a great story with her. 

Dive came to an end :-(

The Mi Nan story found me uninterested, it was too tacked on and had nothing to do with the competition and the team. I don't think we ever found out what had happened to Bailong's mother, so his injury, although important lacked emotional intensity of a family level. The last part was pretty tense. I had in my mind that in "Spike" the team didn't win. Whilst the story played out as it needed to for a happy ending there were a lot of will it, won't it moments that kept you guessing. Looking back, there were a lot of twists and turns along the way.

38 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Dive came to an end :-(

The Mi Nan story found me uninterested, it was too tacked on and had nothing to do with the competition and the team. I don't think we ever found out what had happened to Bailong's mother, so his injury, although important lacked emotional intensity of a family level. The last part was pretty tense. I had in my mind that in "Spike" the team didn't win. Whilst the story played out as it needed to for a happy ending there were a lot of will it, won't it moments that kept you guessing. Looking back, there were a lot of twists and turns along the way.

I'm watching the episode 17 today, I feel more intertesting the haoren story with the another guy, and you're right with the girls story, had nothing to do with the competition anyway.. I like the Bailong relationship with the dancer but lokks like he wanna be more close to witte, and witte wanna the same, I wanna know what's gonna be now with Haoren XD

Newwie last instam about the series

Pluem instam

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 6:33 AM, clon_105 said:

Last Pluem instam

He's very handsome. Hope he gets a main role in a BL some day. Also his character is so lovely

BTW. is someone still watching? I'm liking a lot the end, this 3 last epsodes caught my attention, from the begining to end.

Although the series was a little boring at the middle, with a lot of fillers and no development

4 hours ago, tiny06 said:

BTW. is someone still watching? I'm liking a lot the end, this 3 last epsodes caught my attention, from the begining to end.

Although the series was a little boring at the middle, with a lot of fillers and no development

Yes I am… 

So disappointed. I was expecting for this series since the first trailer, when the official went out, I was already less into it and then the series.

SunMork stand out a little bit but I don't like Sun personality!

So I watch only to know what will happen and close this chapter!

40 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

But considering the story in Dark Blue Kiss with Kao lying to Pete all this time...

Sometimes to lie is a necessity that can save dramatic situation. I'm more into to blame Pete who refuse to listen the reason Kao have to lie. Pete is only able to say and repeat: "You promise and you lie to me". Pete is so selfish and childish! I ask myself for know how Kao can fall in love for a so stubborn guy? If the rich Pete can take on all charges into Kao's family and for house, Kao don't have to lie! So Pete only think of his love, look at his love, not to the consequence of his love for Kao. When Non comes to put some sh.it. in the fan, Pete only seen the negative point, not the reason of negative point. Always the same schema! And his way to obtain explanation from Kao is equal to zero! Pete really love Kao, but too much, his love made him blind! He often gets on my nerves!

ps: i don't like Non character, but i appreciate a lot AJ as actor! He is close to be perfect into the serie!

Catched up with missed episodes again, right before final one. I would say that to watch this series every week turned out hard for me, but by few ep. every now and then quite ok (all episodes in one jump would be even better). So my general opinion about DBK is positive (will i be minority?:rolleyes:)). Even considering that the soap opera-like opening made me to be afraid of too much unnecessary drama at first. But - at least for me - everything looked quite balanced and had it's logic.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:44 AM, gogole mongol said:

Sometimes to lie is a necessity that can save dramatic situation. I'm more into to blame Pete who refuse to listen the reason Kao have to lie. Pete is only able to say and repeat: "You promise and you lie to me". Pete is so selfish and childish! I ask myself for know how Kao can fall in love for a so stubborn guy? If the rich Pete can take on all charges into Kao's family and for house, Kao don't have to lie! So Pete only think of his love, look at his love, not to the consequence of his love for Kao. When Non comes to put some sh.it. in the fan, Pete only seen the negative point, not the reason of negative point. Always the same schema! And his way to obtain explanation from Kao is equal to zero! Pete really love Kao, but too much, his love made him blind! He often gets on my nerves!

ps: i don't like Non character, but i appreciate a lot AJ as actor! He is close to be perfect into the serie!

I have started watching this evening. Five episodes is enough for one night ! It's better than I was expecting, perhaps because the episodes are flowing. 

When Kao made the promise I thought to myself that it would come back and bite him. To my surprise it is taking longer to do so than I thought. That's the problem with swearing oaths not to do something. What happens when circumstances force restrictions on your ability to make a free choice ? 

What Kao should have done is explain the situation to Pete and let him make the decision : ruin mother-in-law's career or release his bf from the promise. 

Pete's possessiveness is corrosive. Yes he is besotted with Kao but he sees demons everywhere. Now I would have thought that knowing what Pete was like would have swayed Kao towards prudence. He went the other way and decided to risk everything blowing up in his face. Not there yet but I am sure I am only an episode or two away. 

Non is an evil wee creep but in fairness has not muddied the waters too much. Having Pete rant at him will probably tip him over the edge. That and having a deranged father. 

The side stories are not obtrusive. I just wish someone would gag June. The actor is the same person in all his shows, only the character's name changes :)

On 12/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, aniola said:

Caught up with missed episodes again, right before final one. I would say that to watch this series every week turned out hard for me, but by few ep. every now and then quite ok (all episodes in one jump would be even better). So my general opinion about DBK is positive (will i be minority?:rolleyes:)). Even considering that the soap opera-like opening made me to be afraid of too much unnecessary drama at first. But - at least for me - everything looked quite balanced and had it's logic.

I watched the remaining episodes in one go last night.

I enjoyed it. The story flowed reasonably well. I was surprised it took as long as it did for Non to make his move. I was expecting that storyline to explode far sooner than it did. What we had then were extra episodes of Kao and Pete pretending that nobody knows what they mean to each other.

There was a moment where Pete showed that he was thinking much longer term than Kao. Kao on the other hand was trying to keep things low key and that explains his 'happy now' attitude. He probably has thought about the future but that means making a bolder statement than he feels he can ; for now.

There was a moment in Ep 9 when Kao is with his mother and the tear rolls out of his eye and over the bridge of his nose. Really nice shot.

The Sun/Mork storyline was a bit repetitive. New fight ; more nagging. For all that I thought that Sun was more than I could have stuck, he did recognise his own failings and he was lucky to have friends who would remind him of them. I never quite understood what was holding Mork back. He knew that Sun was into him so it wasn't as though there were any doubts on that front.

I would have preferred to see the villain of the piece come to a much stickier end. I was a bit baffled as to why Kao didn't produce his phone from the get go and show the father the call from Non's friend. That would have killed any doubts there and then.

All in all the series was better than I had expected. There was no real high drama. Everything seemed reasonably plausible (apart from everybody and his dog wanting to fight with Sun/Mork). The Kao/Pete chemistry works really well.

I finished it last night thinking that (blasphemy alert) it had done everything that I had wanted Sotus S to do. The Kao/Pete relationship had moved on. Their problems are of personality and trying to make things work. They know the respective families and have common friends. In that respect alone it trounced Sotus S where after three years of 'relationship' neither knew anything about the other's family or had even met them. Kao and Pete showed that you can be together as friends. If people start to suspect that it is more than that they will either show support or hostility. If the latter you dump them as friends and move on with your life.

Would I watch it again ? Possibly.

Archived