[Thai BL Series 2018-2019] Kiss Me Again & Dark Blue Kiss จูบให้ได้ถ้านายแน่จริง

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, Mel_Rios said:

But this has always been the big problem making Series be related to each other; the scripts can simply not hold up 100%, and that is so annoying.

I think there is a true simple solution for solve definitively this problem: DON'T READ THE NOVEL! :joy:

Just catched up with ep.3&4.

Tbh, at first i was annoyed with idea about Non as third wheel or this evil boy who wants to snatch Kao away. But now i'm interested. I even had moment thinking that Kao and Non look good together.:D Gosh, i even think the same about Pete and Non when they stood next to each other.:D Feels like Non is so shipble.

But my heart obviously is fully with PeteKao, and i like that we can really see how they strongly in love with each other. And it makes me to make peace with mistakes they make. And Kao's mom knows for sure, or at least have strong suspicions, but probably sad that Kao still didn't tell her himself, so she's waiting. i'm really look forward for their talk.

Sun and Mork melt my heart.:wub: I love the stage they're now: with constant eye contact, a bit awkwardness, going from fights to friendly teasing. And Sun is obviously enjoying by getting Mork shy.:lol:

And I really like Rain and Mork friendship.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:25 PM, aniola said:

Just catched up with ep.3&4.

Tbh, at first i was annoyed with idea about Non as third wheel or this evil boy who wants to snatch Kao away. But now i'm interested. I even had moment thinking that Kao and Non look good together.:D Gosh, i even think the same about Pete and Non when they stood next to each other.:D Feels like Non is so shipable.

I binge watched the two previous series to remind myself as to the story. Then I noticed that there wasn't a great deal of comment here which made me hesitate about continuing on.

I started watching Blacklist instead and have since become somewhat 'addicted' to the Chinese show "Dive". That's got a pretty good Thai/Chinese story line and if the guys are doing their own dives then good on them - even if they are only doing the basic ones with doubles doing the elaborate stuff.

Not sure I can face another bout of BL infidelity and jealousy for the moment. I'll give it a go at some stage I am sure.

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

I binge watched the two previous series to remind myself as to the story. Then I noticed that there wasn't a great deal of comment here which made me hesitate about continuing on.

I started watching Blacklist instead and have since become somewhat 'addicted' to the Chinese show "Dive". That's got a pretty good Thai/Chinese story line and if the guys are doing their own dives then good on them - even if they are only doing the basic ones with doubles doing the elaborate stuff.

Not sure I can face another bout of BL infidelity and jealousy for the moment. I'll give it a go at some stage I am sure.

I'm watching "Dive" too, but I watched to the episode 6,  I wanna know what happen then... I think the series is good. 

On 11/10/2019 at 1:03 PM, clon_105 said:

I'm watching "Dive" too, but I watched to the episode 6,  I wanna know what happen then... I think the series is good. 

I am up as far as Ep 18. Half way through. It has had a few twists and last night was a big surprise. I hate having to wait on episodes once I am into things :D. I am quite certain that they are using doubles for the actual dives but I, shall we say, have a greater capacity to believe that the actors ARE divers than the guys in Water Boyy were ever race conditioned swimmers :D.

^ Same for me! I knew it that they're using doubles for the Diving scenes! is so obvious :lol: , I watched yesterday the episode 8, but i think the series is going slow... some scenes are unnecesaries and some dialogue is useless :pensive: I'm watching anyway. I have to pay attention to dark Blue Kiss so, Ploy is acting in this season and I hope a great story with her. 

Archived