Quantcast
RPM

[ MAINLAND CHINESE DRAMA 2019 ] The Untamed 陈情令

On 9/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, MK916 said:

I am an avid reader and have a HUGE collection of ePubs that I’ve created. I liked the drama so much that I wanted to read the novel which turned out to be amazing as well. I do a grammatical check and format with as much detail as possible (such as table of contents, footnotes and add pictures) on everything I’ve read. I just want other people to enjoy reading it as much as I did in a more accessible way such as on phone/tablet instead of having to go online to read them.

Hello i pm you also.. Could you also send me a copy.. I would greatly appreciate it.. Do you have other epubs? I'm recently on a reading binge and would like to read other interesting works.. Thank you again

2 hours ago, boolove14376_cb75 said:

Hello i pm you also.. Could you also send me a copy.. I would greatly appreciate it.. Do you have other epubs? I'm recently on a reading binge and would like to read other interesting works.. Thank you again

Hello I just finished creating ePub for “Heaven Official’s Blessing” and “Scum Villain” from the same author.

HOB - This novel has 252 chapters, so it’s a longer read than MDZS. It doesn’t have many *** scenes as MDZS due to the increasing stringency of the censorship laws in China at the time the novel was released. It mostly has action and some horror. Some scenes were emotional hard to get through because it was sad. 

SVSSS - This first novel by the author has 94 chapters. So shorter but very funny!!! I had a great time reading it.

All three novels are different, but good in their own ways and I would recommend reading them. PM with your email address if you’re interested in these novels.

I am thinking of continuing my binge reading to “Legendary Master’s Wife” but this novel is 731 chapters!!! Not sure what to read next.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, MK916 said:

Hello I just finished creating ePub for “Heaven Official’s Blessing” and “Scum Villain” from the same author. All three novels are different, but good in their own ways and I would recommend reading them.

PM if you’re interested in these novels.

Pm'd you.. Thanks 

45 minutes ago, MK916 said:

Hello I just finished creating ePub for “Heaven Official’s Blessing” and “Scum Villain” from the same author.

HOB - This novel has 252 chapters, so it’s a longer read than MDSZ. It doesn’t have many *** scenes as MDSZ, mostly action and some horror. Some scenes were emotional hard to get through because it was sad. 

SVSSS - This first novel by the author has 94 chapters. So shorter but very funny!!! I had a great time reading it.

All three novels are different, but good in their own ways and I would recommend reading them. PM if you’re interested in these novels.

I am thinking of continuing my binge reading to “Legendary Master’s Wife” but this novel is 731 chapters!!! Not sure what to read next.

Very much interested in reading all of them.. I am just in a reading mood lately and i love finding new amazing reads.. Pm'd You already.. Thanks

now that there are new rumors that the CQL broadcast in Korea will have deleted scenes, I’m desperately trying not to get my hopes up bc back in July I remember reading that one their body doubles said they DID film the WWX falling out of the tree scene. maybe its just a figment of my imagination maybe not but...korea I’m gonna have to trust you this time

• Like 4

Does anyone know why WWX's Suibian sword is the only sword that seems to be able to seal itself up and only release when pulled on by WWX or JC who has WWX's gloden core? I checked and noticed that no one else's sword seal's itself. Not XXC after he died, cause XY used the sword, not Baxia, after NMJ's death and not anyone else?

On 9/30/2019 at 5:37 AM, adla said:

Does anyone know why WWX's Suibian sword is the only sword that seems to be able to seal itself up and only release when pulled on by WWX or JC who has WWX's gloden core? I checked and noticed that no one else's sword seal's itself. Not XXC after he died, cause XY used the sword, not Baxia, after NMJ's death and not anyone else?

I'm curious about this too.  It wasn't really explain and I'm sure Suibian isn't the only sword with a soul.  Suibian is one bad richard simmons sword if it refuse to let anyone use it. For one thing even Wei Ying himself was shock.

• Like 1

i just finished this drama and WOW, it is amazing. the feelings and emotions were very touching.

the character songs suit the individuals so well. xiao zhan's song talking about lan zhan, and yibo's song only having videos of wei ying :cry:

• Like 1

I had never heard of the novel before and I'm binge watching this drama and completely obsessed and cried so much at many episodes. I have 2 episodes to go and I just need some reassurance that in the drama Lan Zhan and Wei Ying end up together in the end and not apart (yes, I know they marry in the novel and are the cutest couple ever and that makes my heart warm).

• Like 1

Ok, I just watched the ending and I'm a crying mess. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan met again at the end and no one can tell me nothing.

BTW, someone on youtube commented this: "The director first filmed the ending with weiying going back to cloud recess and talked with the fan guy, and then weiying and lamzhan stood at the waterfall. But because of censorship, they mixed the order of the short scenes in the end"

I kind of felt that the scene with them in the waterfall suited the ending better and I don't get why would the censorship "attack" if that was the ending... it's not like they did something when Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were having those long passionate stares into each other eyes which to me are blatant love for each other.

Can anyone confirm if that is true?

Edited by AnniaD
  • Like 1

does anyone know which chapter in the novel is where lan zhan is confessing to wei ying in the cave but wei ying is telling him to go away because he is completely out of it at that point?

Edited by losingdreams

3 hours ago, losingdreams said:

does anyone know which chapter in the novel is where lan zhan is confessing to wei ying in the cave but wei ying is telling him to go away because he is completely out of it at that point?

Chapter 99 part 2

Spoiler

Lan XiChen, “What WangJi did — if you do not remember, I am afraid he would never tell you in this life, and you would never ask either. Fine, then. Let me be the one to say it.” He continued, “Young Master Wei, in that night, you took the two halves of the Stygian Tiger Seal and pieced them together. After you were satisfied with the killing, you were a spent arrow as well. WangJi was injured on your rampage. He was in no better shape than you, barely supporting himself by leaning on Bichen. In spite of this, as he saw you stumble away, he immediately followed. “Right then, not many people were still conscious. I, too, was almost unable to move, and I could only watch as WangJi, whose spiritual powers were clearly about to be drained, staggered towards you. He brought you onto Bichen as soon as he grabbed you, and you two left. “Four hours later, my spiritual powers, having finally been restored, I hurried back to the GusuLan Sect in search for assistance. I was worried that if those from another sect found you first, WangJi would be considered your accomplice. The best scenario was his name being forever tainted, and the worst his life being taken away right then. Thus, along with Uncle, we chose thirty-three seniors who had always thought highly of WangJi and searched for two days on our swords in secrecy. Only then did we find signs of you two within the YiLing region. WangJi hid you in a cave. When we arrived, you sat blankly on a rock within the cave. Holding your hand, WangJi was giving you spiritual energy. He kept on whispering to you. But throughout the whole time, you repeated the same two words at him. “‘Get lost!’” Wei WuXian’s throat was dry. His eyes were red as well. He couldn’t say a single thing. Lan XiChen continued, “My uncle suddenly appeared before him and scolded him, asking for him to explain things. As if he knew all along he would be discovered by us, he said that there was nothing to explain, that this was it. Growing up, he had never talked back to Uncle and me even once. But for you, not only did WangJi talk back to him, he even met with his sword the cultivators from the GusuLan Sect. He heavily injured all thirty-three of the seniors we asked to come . . . ” Wei WuXian dug his hands into his hair, “ . . . I-I didn’t know . . . I really . . . ”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Chapter 99 part 2

Reveal hidden contents

Lan XiChen, “What WangJi did — if you do not remember, I am afraid he would never tell you in this life, and you would never ask either. Fine, then. Let me be the one to say it.” He continued, “Young Master Wei, in that night, you took the two halves of the Stygian Tiger Seal and pieced them together. After you were satisfied with the killing, you were a spent arrow as well. WangJi was injured on your rampage. He was in no better shape than you, barely supporting himself by leaning on Bichen. In spite of this, as he saw you stumble away, he immediately followed. “Right then, not many people were still conscious. I, too, was almost unable to move, and I could only watch as WangJi, whose spiritual powers were clearly about to be drained, staggered towards you. He brought you onto Bichen as soon as he grabbed you, and you two left. “Four hours later, my spiritual powers, having finally been restored, I hurried back to the GusuLan Sect in search for assistance. I was worried that if those from another sect found you first, WangJi would be considered your accomplice. The best scenario was his name being forever tainted, and the worst his life being taken away right then. Thus, along with Uncle, we chose thirty-three seniors who had always thought highly of WangJi and searched for two days on our swords in secrecy. Only then did we find signs of you two within the YiLing region. WangJi hid you in a cave. When we arrived, you sat blankly on a rock within the cave. Holding your hand, WangJi was giving you spiritual energy. He kept on whispering to you. But throughout the whole time, you repeated the same two words at him. “‘Get lost!’” Wei WuXian’s throat was dry. His eyes were red as well. He couldn’t say a single thing. Lan XiChen continued, “My uncle suddenly appeared before him and scolded him, asking for him to explain things. As if he knew all along he would be discovered by us, he said that there was nothing to explain, that this was it. Growing up, he had never talked back to Uncle and me even once. But for you, not only did WangJi talk back to him, he even met with his sword the cultivators from the GusuLan Sect. He heavily injured all thirty-three of the seniors we asked to come . . . ” Wei WuXian dug his hands into his hair, “ . . . I-I didn’t know . . . I really . . . ”

thank you so much! :blush: i was wondering was the only written medium about that scene a verbal recall from lan xichen? was there a "present"/as it happens scene of that situation within the novel?

1 hour ago, losingdreams said:

thank you so much! :blush: i was wondering was the only written medium about that scene a verbal recall from lan xichen? was there a "present"/as it happens scene of that situation within the novel?

Yup, there is only that part unfortunately :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone recommend the donghua? I loved the drama so much and I'll be reading the novel. Does the donghua follow the same story of the drama? Or is it more close to the novel?

On 10/7/2019 at 7:19 PM, AnniaD said:

Does anyone recommend the donghua? I loved the drama so much and I'll be reading the novel. Does the donghua follow the same story of the drama? Or is it more close to the novel?

The Donghua is recommended reading, but I don’t think it’s completed yet. The story is more close to the original novel but contains cute chibi images for the funny parts.

• Like 1

110-F103-E-BEC3-49-ED-A8-FE-1-AEB28-DB08

Image from episode 10  of Season 3 of the Mo Dao Zu Shi Audio Drama. Wei WuXian takes Lan Wangji to pay their respects to the deceased members of the Jiang family. Wei WuXian silently says that he’s counting these two kowtows as the first two out of three in the “marriage ceremony”. The last kowtows is supposed to be between husband and wife. The first two are to Heaven and Earth and to the parents/seniors.

• Like 2

One of the best fan made videos I've seen.  Everything is just so perfectly synced, and the song is just beautiful.  :wub:

Cr

• Like 2
  • Love 1