Quantcast
RPM

[ MAINLAND CHINESE DRAMA 2019 ] The Untamed 陈情令

8 hours ago, Phada said:

SPOILER ALERT

Hide contents

I hope that this has explained all of your queries

My God!!! I wish I had the understand of the drama and novel you have!!! Thank you so much!!! You really cleared everything for me! When I really love a drama/ novel, I don't mind the spoilers, so thank you even more for that link!!! I love how the relationship between WWX and LZ develops in the drama as it is more subtle and people who may be awkward towards a BL story will probably just find it a very beautiful story of deep friendship and care, and I have some friends that are so important for me as family so I like to see these relationships on screen too, and they have great chemistry. Yesterday I really laughed and was moved by the piggyback scene and the scene where LZ is drunk, because WWX was so caring and adorable worrying about him.

thank you so so much!!!! now let's wait for the actually footage of all you told me!

:blush::grin::heart:

33 minutes ago, Valentineknight said:

Hey can anyone let me know when will they return to present time?can't wait..o recently started watching this like yesterday and I'm at episode 5 now..loving it

Yes...they will...After 32 episode... that's all:phew:

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Valentineknight said:

Hey can anyone let me know when will they return to present time?can't wait..o recently started watching this like yesterday and I'm at episode 5 now..loving it

ep 33

• Love 1

2 hours ago, NataliaMedella said:

Today’s episodes are soooooo good!

they are fantastic..

ep 43 should be fluff too.. we shud get all gusu scenes.. WJ bringing alcholo, LXC telling thechildhood story of LZ and truth about their mom and dad.. and potentially the 33 whips (because i can't see 33 whips explanation following usual arc of being revealed at the end)

and then 46 is golden core reveals so we get another tear from LWJ.. 

20 hours ago, CMG said:

Does anyone know if Wei Wuxian have the four cuts in is arm healed? ( from Mo revenge spell in the beggining)

in the book.. mo's revenge was only on 3 people

whew the JGY and NMJ flashback was intense. I also like the scene of them bursting into JGY's room and LXC and LWJ's convo about trusting people; it's almost word for word from the novel

unfortunately the Koi Tower "escape" was real clunky and CQL is kinda giving up on the fight scenes at this point lmao. how useless are all those disciples and all the sect leaders just staying still waiting for LWJ and WWX make eyes at each other and say their lines. like y'all should let JC do something also than standing around frowning lol

Is any of the leads are dubbed over? It just come over my head when someone point out that Yang Yang in The King’s Avatar is dubbed over.

Interesting how A Yuan doesn’t remember Wuxian. Does he know he is a Wen not a Lan?

2 hours ago, Blue Sky said:

Is any of the leads are dubbed over? It just come over my head when someone point out that Yang Yang in The King’s Avatar is dubbed over.

everyone in CQL is dubbed by voice actors. I'd say 9/10 period dramas are dubbed

altho I'm surprised Yang Yang was dubbed in TKA, he usually use his own for modern dramas

Just finished watching the whole series and my biggest complaint is that they never mentioned why LZ had the wen sect scar on his chest. Other than that the series covered the major plots points but tends to miss the details that explains the how and why, and this makes the story less impactful and loses a lot of meaning.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 5:08 AM, enigmatic_zephy said:

in the book.. mo's revenge was only on 3 people

in the series, it was changed to 4, where the fourth person was jin guang yao

3 hours ago, Phada said:

Just finished watching the whole series and my biggest complaint is that they never mentioned why LZ had the wen sect scar on his chest. Other than that the series covered the major plots points but tends to miss the details that explains the how and why, and this makes the story less impactful and loses a lot of meaning.

Do you know why he has the wen sect scar? Do you know if it was it explained in the book? 

2 hours ago, NataliaMedella said:

Just finished all the episodes...I can’t move on from this...

Where did you watch all the episodes...I really want to jump a head too... 

19 hours ago, shuwei said:

everyone in CQL is dubbed by voice actors. I'd say 9/10 period dramas are dubbed

altho I'm surprised Yang Yang was dubbed in TKA, he usually use his own for modern dramas

I do know that they used the same voice dubber as the one in the anime. 

9 hours ago, Phada said:

I knew they wouldn’t be able to keep the explanation for that scar in. it really is just too gay lol and I was genuinely shocked they included it at all. I guess it’s just a visual easter egg for novel fans

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Phada said:

in the series, it was changed to 4, where the fourth person was jin guang yao

Yes.. i think the original ques was asking if book also had 4

Hello everyone
I would like to know if the drama has a happy ending. A happy ending for me is that LWG and WWX stay together.
I don't want an end like the drama guardian.
I totally fell in love with their love story (no offense cause for me they love each other :relaxed: ) and I don't want them to be separated after being together after so many years and having suffered so much.
I prefer to stop watching the drama if their path separates

Edited by glodmacspynter002