Quantcast
RPM

[ MAINLAND CHINESE DRAMA 2019 ] The Untamed 陈情令

To be honest, as much I understand people complaining I understand the other side too. When some Drama sells well what is wrong with it making a bit extra money with it? It isn't slowing down the normal release schedule. As long the publisher is healthy they even can bring us shows who doesn't sell that well but are loved very much by a small amount. With books it is quite common since forever. Why not with shows?

One minute, XZ is wondering why WYB likes to hit him and why WYB keeps hitting him.

Next minute, he's talking about how he showed WYB (who seems entomophobic) a grasshopper and scared WYB like crazy. (Seems like XZ likes to scare WYB a lot)

Those two are ridiculously adorable.

(Talking about this (probably dated) interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Cd1mDxbUs

• Like 1

who watched 33-34

all cute scenes were missing :( .. 234 is boring

35-36 all hopes on it.. because 37-38 is again going to be boring

Just now, enigmatic_zephy said:

who watched 33-34

all cute scenes were missing :( .. 234 is boring

35-36 all hopes on it.. because 37-38 is again going to be boring

What do you mean missing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Anyone know if we’re getting episode 37&38 trailers today? 

already out.. no lead scene.. it is flashback

Ep 33-34 what a emocional rollercoaster...I don’t have anymore tears to cry...

I didn’t think they would show WWX going to LZ bed in first place, so I don’t mind it, I loved both episodes.

alfred hitchcock music in chinese fantasy.. i mean .. oh god.. it is a bit of comedy.. his death..they should.. pretty sure it is psycho's bgm

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

already out.. no lead scene.. it is flashback

Flashback of what! Oh I’ve seen clips on insta showing some scenes.

5 hours ago, NataliaMedella said:

Ep 33-34 what a emocional rollercoaster...I don’t have anymore tears to cry...

I didn’t think they would show WWX going to LZ bed in first place, so I don’t mind it, I loved both episodes.

Ep 33 especially was a tear jerker. Got the chance to see Ice Prince LWJ showing so much emotions. 

Is it me, but do they look paler? It's a strange thing to notice but I can't help it. Probably to add to the fact that they are older etc I guess. 

• Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VeryBerry said:

Ep 33 especially was a tear jerker. Got the chance to see Ice Prince LWJ showing so much emotions. 

Is it me, but do they look paler? It's a strange thing to notice but I can't help it. Probably to add to the fact that they are older etc I guess. 

Yes they do look different, I don’t know what it is, but Lan Zhan definitely looks older, I think he’s taller too, don’t know if it’s just the hair effect...

Also, WWX wakes up like he was still sixteen years old. He does looks immature compared to Lan Zhan or JC, I like that.

Edited by NataliaMedella
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, VeryBerry said:
  Hide contents

It's actually WWX who transfered half his golden core. LWJ only knew about it much later when Wen Ning revealed it to him.

I already knew that WWX transferred his golden core but my question was answered. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I’m a little shook that they actually included LWJ’s chest mark. like how are they gonna explain THAT platonically (or if they will at all)

and whew Yi City is a storm in the horizon. it’s easily the most memorable portion in the novel, they better not screw it up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

I’m a little shook that they actually included LWJ’s chest mark. like how are they gonna explain THAT platonically (or if they will at all)

and whew Yi City is a storm in the horizon. it’s easily the most memorable portion in the novel, they better not screw it up

What's the story behind the chest mark?

Just now, NataliaMedella said:

New episodes are soooooo good! Love it!

The chest mark was done by drunk LWJ when Wei Ying died.

I can't believe new episodes are sooooo good like i scream in many languages

Wow I didn’t expect that. The questioning scene, the stealing chicken scene, LWJ smirk, WWX heart eyes to LWJ, “You said you like...” scene. OMG! I screamed so many times throughout the episodes. So many wangxian moments!

18 minutes ago, Jane Domine said:

DID YOU GUYS SEE PREVIEW FOR EP 40 IS SO HILARIOUS I NEED ENGLISH SUB RIGHT NOW

link .. message plz.. can't find on billibilli also