[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

RPM

Ep 33-34 what a emocional rollercoaster...I don’t have anymore tears to cry...

I didn’t think they would show WWX going to LZ bed in first place, so I don’t mind it, I loved both episodes.

5 hours ago, NataliaMedella said:

Ep 33-34 what a emocional rollercoaster...I don’t have anymore tears to cry...

I didn’t think they would show WWX going to LZ bed in first place, so I don’t mind it, I loved both episodes.

Ep 33 especially was a tear jerker. Got the chance to see Ice Prince LWJ showing so much emotions. 

Is it me, but do they look paler? It's a strange thing to notice but I can't help it. Probably to add to the fact that they are older etc I guess. 

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, VeryBerry said:

Ep 33 especially was a tear jerker. Got the chance to see Ice Prince LWJ showing so much emotions. 

Is it me, but do they look paler? It's a strange thing to notice but I can't help it. Probably to add to the fact that they are older etc I guess. 

Yes they do look different, I don’t know what it is, but Lan Zhan definitely looks older, I think he’s taller too, don’t know if it’s just the hair effect...

Also, WWX wakes up like he was still sixteen years old. He does looks immature compared to Lan Zhan or JC, I like that.

Edited by NataliaMedella
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, VeryBerry said:
  Hide contents

It's actually WWX who transfered half his golden core. LWJ only knew about it much later when Wen Ning revealed it to him.

I already knew that WWX transferred his golden core but my question was answered. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I’m a little shook that they actually included LWJ’s chest mark. like how are they gonna explain THAT platonically (or if they will at all)

and whew Yi City is a storm in the horizon. it’s easily the most memorable portion in the novel, they better not screw it up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

I’m a little shook that they actually included LWJ’s chest mark. like how are they gonna explain THAT platonically (or if they will at all)

and whew Yi City is a storm in the horizon. it’s easily the most memorable portion in the novel, they better not screw it up

What's the story behind the chest mark?

Just now, NataliaMedella said:

New episodes are soooooo good! Love it!

The chest mark was done by drunk LWJ when Wei Ying died.

I can't believe new episodes are sooooo good like i scream in many languages

Wow I didn’t expect that. The questioning scene, the stealing chicken scene, LWJ smirk, WWX heart eyes to LWJ, “You said you like...” scene. OMG! I screamed so many times throughout the episodes. So many wangxian moments!

9 hours ago, shuwei said:

they can explain easily

unlike the book, LZ is responsible and infact wrote the invitation for JL's 1 month bday party.. which basically killed WY or got the ball rolling

Regret is epic.. it is horrible.. so yea.. they can explain it in "non-platonic" way :P

Why is Yi city memorable? it is story of XY.. and no romantic scenes.. the drunk scene after this arc.. i don't think we will get.. at max.. if we are really lucky, we may get the handcuff scene :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Does Lan Zhan or anyone else know about Wei Ying sacrificing his way of life so his brother could live? I thought Lan Zhan noticed when he said previously that “this talic is of human blood” then wei Ying shows up after months of going missing to only find that he has turned a different path. How did he not question it or know???

• Like 1