[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

RPM

Just now, NEVERending said:

Yes addicted was really obvious with it being full on groping and everything. So it was justified when the show got banned (even though viki has all the episodes) 

but the untamed is subtle, okay with the recent MV’s out and LZ giving WWX a piggyback it may not be AS subtle but no where near as bad as Addicted.

And I wish people to tone it down a little. So we can get the full episode. We need people to understand it and I hope this had a happy ending.

So 50 episodes? 20 more episodes.. 

9 minutes ago, MayJ said:

And I wish people to tone it down a little. So we can get the full episode. We need people to understand it and I hope this had a happy ending.

So 50 episodes? 20 more episodes.. 

Since the trailer is out for epi 36 we literally have 14 episodes to go. But in terms of subs we have about 31 episodes left. Yes I hope fans tone it down so it can go successfully. I need to see the ending 

17 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

Thing is, the popularity for the untamed sky rocketed really fast. Addicted was very obvious in its romance and kissing. Since the untamed has none of this I don’t think the government will ban it.

the entire cast worked really hard for it and they must have been extra careful when shooting the show so that it wouldn’t get flagged 

And I pray so hard for this... 

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Thing is, the popularity for the untamed sky rocketed really fast. Addicted was very obvious in its romance and kissing. Since the untamed has none of this I don’t think the government will ban it.

the entire cast worked really hard for it and they must have been extra careful when shooting the show so that it wouldn’t get flagged 

You're right guys! Addicted was way more obvious, I was thinking more in terms of the impact it also had on the lead actors, though I think it's all quieten down now. Everyone's moved on. 

I'm just super anxious because I actually saw the message which was on twitter. I will try to find it if anyone wants to see it. Its a simple card with text. 

One point it made was avoid the hype that the show managed to bypass censorship laws by being a bromance.  And NEVERending is right that the series' popularity is sky rocketing, because of the strong romantic tension and chemistry that XZ and WYB bring to their characters. 

But guys, I now sound like a doom - monger which is so not my original intention. My apologies. I'll go back to my ep 30 now. Had to take a break because its getting nearer to the super - angst. :bawling:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VeryBerry said:

You're right guys! Addicted was way more obvious, I was thinking more in terms of the impact it also had on the lead actors, though I think it's all quieten down now. Everyone's moved on. 

I'm just super anxious because I actually saw the message which was on twitter. I will try to find it if anyone wants to see it. Its a simple card with text. 

One point it made was avoid the hype that the show managed to bypass censorship laws by being a bromance.  And NEVERending is right that the series' popularity is sky rocketing, because of the strong romantic tension and chemistry that XZ and WYB bring to their characters. 

But guys, I now sound like a doom - monger which is so not my original intention. My apologies. I'll go back to my ep 30 now. Had to take a break because its getting nearer to the super - angst. :bawling:

What message did you find on Twitter?

I actually just bought 2 boxes of tissues, just in case, and look at me, I just finished crying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VeryBerry said:

What message on Twitter? I’d like to see please 

14 minutes ago, VeryBerry said:

Sent you via PM. 

I hope people listen! As for now we’re safe as we haven’t caught the governments attention! Only 30 odd episodes to go! It will stay like this hopefully as it’s clearly very deep bromance! No kissing, no unnecessary touching and no long induced eye locks should keep us away from the government     

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NEVERending said:

I hope people listen! As for now we’re safe as we haven’t caught the governments attention! Only 30 odd episodes to go! It will stay like this hopefully as it’s clearly very deep bromance! No kissing, no unnecessary touching and no long induced eye locks should keep us away from the government     

if.. I am only talking about if, we are so doomed that the gov's about to ban it, would the staff upload the whole EP in span of short time?

27 minutes ago, MayJ said:

if.. I am only talking about if, we are so doomed that the gov's about to ban it, would the staff upload the whole EP in span of short time?

Wait, what? I don’t understand what you mean? The government is “about” to ban it. 

Aren’t we only talking that it “may” happen. It hasn’t and it wont

Hi, I’m currently lurking here, could you pm me the twitter too? I love this show and the novel so much, I hope we can watch everything -.-

Edited by NataliaMedella

Wait, what? I don’t understand what you mean? The government is “about” to ban it. 

Aren’t we only talking that it “may” happen. It hasn’t and it wont

I am talking "what if", and "if",

46 minutes ago, MayJ said:

I am talking "what if", and "if",

Ah, well it hasn’t so far! And finger crossed it won’t! If you think logically it is portrayed as bromance. And the directors won’t ruin a show their planned for two years. They’ve gotten past the censorship so far. Let’s hope it continues.

having all the episodes released at once can be a possibility! 

For addicted richard simmons hit the fan after it’d been aired so even if (I hope not) something was to happen let’s hope it’s not whilst it’s airing.

cause even tho addicted was banned viki still has it so were okay. For now. 

Edited by NEVERending
Autocorrect

Ah, well it hasn’t so far! And finger crossed it won’t! If you think logically it is portrayed as bromance. And the directors won’t ruin a show their planned for two years. They’ve gotten past the censorship so far. Let’s hope it continues.

having all the episodes released at once can be a possibility! 

For addicted richard simmons hit the fan after it’d been aired so even if (I hope not) something was to happen let’s hope it’s not whilst it’s airing.

cause even tho addicted was banned viki still has it so were okay. For now. 

Gotta prat hard.

Btw, what is Richard Simmons? Is that a new term of gay?