Quantcast
Jump to content
RPM

[ MAINLAND CHINESE DRAMA 2019 ] The Untamed 陈情令

Recommended Posts

Own page 10!

 

God ep32 got me in Turmoil!!!!!!  Damn those people!  :rage::bawling: It's a rollercoaster ride.  I just have to cheer myself and think about all the drunk scene of Lan Zhan and Weiying to keep my nerves calm.  *it's okay it's okay"  that must be one tiring scene to act out both Physically and Mentally.  

 

Thank Goodness we get to see the boys on Day Day up show or else the long wait will kill me alive.  Man I thought 10 miles of peach blossom was an emotional rollercoaster!  Then again Guardian is not that far behind either!  I'll go listen to their flute and zither duet to calm myself.

 

:cold_sweat:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, outsanity said:

 

@VeryBerry - Yeah!!!!! I love love love the nuances and if you understand Mando it's so layered and subtle. Sadly no amount of English sub can do the dialogue justice haha

 

:lol: and don't you love LWJ's speech mannerisms; he speaks very little and it's so precise but yet, it's so full of meaning. I actually find that so attractive for his character. A man of few words.

 

And then you watch WYB especially when he's dancing and the difference between him and LWJ is quite mind blowing. I was pulled into the first ep, because of XZ and his smiles, but WYB has become my favourite. I read the earlier posts about their BTS, and all I can think of is puppies playing haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kkrystal said:

Own page 10!

 

God ep32 got me in Turmoil!!!!!!  Damn those people!  :rage::bawling: It's a rollercoaster ride.  I just have to cheer myself and think about all the drunk scene of Lan Zhan and Weiying to keep my nerves calm.  *it's okay it's okay"  that must be one tiring scene to act out both Physically and Mentally.  

 

Thank Goodness we get to see the boys on Day Day up show or else the long wait will kill me alive.  Man I thought 10 miles of peach blossom was an emotional rollercoaster!  Then again Guardian is not that far behind either!  I'll go listen to their flute and zither duet to calm myself.

 

:cold_sweat:

Omg i am so glad I stopped watching after episode 14 so I could binge.

once it’s back in the present I’m going to start rewatching so Ik that at least the pain is over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kkrystal said:

Own page 10!

 

God ep32 got me in Turmoil!!!!!!  Damn those people!  :rage::bawling: It's a rollercoaster ride.  I just have to cheer myself and think about all the drunk scene of Lan Zhan and Weiying to keep my nerves calm.  *it's okay it's okay"  that must be one tiring scene to act out both Physically and Mentally.  

 

Thank Goodness we get to see the boys on Day Day up show or else the long wait will kill me alive.  Man I thought 10 miles of peach blossom was an emotional rollercoaster!  Then again Guardian is not that far behind either!  I'll go listen to their flute and zither duet to calm myself.

 

:cold_sweat:

 I go and read chapter 95 too when it gets too much. Really wonder how that is going to be done by the director? :tounge_wink: My guess is

~SPOILERS JUST IN CASE?~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the whole stealing chicken etc but will stop at the bath tub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VeryBerry 

 

Spoiler

They should give us the bathscene I mean we got 2 scene of Lan Zhan bathing in the cold water why not in a tub too!  I mean older brother can wash younger brother's back.  It's very brotherly. Evernight  Sang sang wash Ning Que's back in a tub yes different gender but that's even worst.

 

I remember in one of the interview both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo laugh  at each other when they talk about Lan Zhan can't take alcohol.  There must be some inside joke about the scene that we dont know about!!!!

 

Back to the present episode are airring while I'm on a cruise man....  I will have to try to enjoy my vacation!!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VeryBerry said:

 I go and read chapter 95 too when it gets too much. Really wonder how that is going to be done by the director? :tounge_wink: My guess is

~SPOILERS JUST IN CASE?~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the whole stealing chicken etc but will stop at the bath tub

Omg I just read the chapters yesterday and omg 95 was just hot and then it goes on the dreamworld of LZ in the library and I had to pause several times so I could just BREATHE 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Omg I just read the chapters yesterday and omg 95 was just hot and then it goes on the dreamworld of LZ in the library and I had to pause several times so I could just BREATHE 

:sweat_smile: LZ' dream.... Wooooo, have to fan self. Did you see the teaser /trailer for ep 35? Drunk LZ is precious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VeryBerry said:

:sweat_smile: LZ' dream.... Wooooo, have to fan self. Did you see the teaser /trailer for ep 35? Drunk LZ is precious. 

wait where did you watch ep 35 trailer? link plz.. send me a message if not allowed here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wait where did you watch ep 35 trailer? link plz.. send me a message if not allowed here

Links sent as message. Hope I did it correctly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wait where did you watch ep 35 trailer? link plz.. send me a message if not allowed here

OMG I think I saw a clip on insta where LZ was looking at WWX with droopy eyes! Lol! But I’ll watch the full trailer tomorrow morning lol. Tencent will have uploaded it.

 

and ikr omg WWX said he was going for an hour and he was all “open” and “loose”. 

I can now never forget the phrase “my stomach hurts, it’s too deep”. I blushed so hard Oh god.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, everyone! I haven't been to the forums since Ashes of Love but I feel too too attracted to The Untamed and I can't wait a day without some news and I know this is the place to do it!

I am loving this absolutely and the two leads are too much to handle! But I have some doubts: I have watched all subbed episodes so far and the ones with no subs too! Will they come back to the "present" soon? And for those of you who know the original story, will this have a sad ending??? My heart breaks thinking it will be so, but I want to prepare in advance!!! 

I read it will end in august, but the subbed episodes come out so slow that it's suffocating!!! 

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush:

Paula

5c37c36d6f1fd6df73f085fbd333d8a1a98ef426

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaulaL said:

Hello, everyone! I haven't been to the forums since Ashes of Love but I feel too too attracted to The Untamed and I can't wait a day without some news and I know this is the place to do it!

I am loving this absolutely and the two leads are too much to handle! But I have some doubts: I have watched all subbed episodes so far and the ones with no subs too! Will they come back to the "present" soon? And for those of you who know the original story, will this have a sad ending??? My heart breaks thinking it will be so, but I want to prepare in advance!!! 

I read it will end in august, but the subbed episodes come out so slow that it's suffocating!!! 

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush:

Paula

5c37c36d6f1fd6df73f085fbd333d8a1a98ef426

They are officially back in the present by episode 33. The book had a happy ending so let’s hope the drama does too. Also the subbing is quite fast. Viki uploads the subs several hours after it release and the episodes are completely subbed till 28 on viki  

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No princess carry but we get a piggy back!

In the chinese text 
"How did you know?"

"I want to know"

Spoiler

EAQKWdhU4AAtTOk?format=jpg&name=large

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know due to censoring, this is supposed to be a bromance but I feel like the drama is slightly more romantic than the book. Or at least the bond between WWX and LZ is stronger in the drama. Even back in Ep.1, when he first woke up, he thought of LZ. Present day WWX in the book, was pretty neutral towards LZ in the beginning and he thought their past relationship was a frenemies thing. Of course we learn through flashbacks that he remembered wrong. The only thing we lose out on from the novel is probably the love confession, some of drunk scenes and the over the top teasing WWX does as flamboyantly gay MXY which I thought was funny.

 

I'm still bothered by some of the plot changes like with the whole "founder" thing but hey what can you do. Otherwise it's a good adaptation so far.

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lizax1 said:

I know due to censoring, this is supposed to be a bromance but I feel like the drama is slightly more romantic than the book. Or at least the bond between WWX and LZ is stronger in the drama. Even back in Ep.1, when he first woke up, he thought of LZ. Present day WWX in the book, was pretty neutral towards LZ in the beginning and he thought their past relationship was a frenemies thing. Of course we learn through flashbacks that he remembered wrong. The only thing we lose out on from the novel is probably the love confession, some of drunk scenes and the over the top teasing WWX does as flamboyantly gay MXY which I thought was funny.

 

I'm still bothered by some of the plot changes like with the whole "founder" thing but hey what can you do. Otherwise it's a good adaptation so far.

 

Feels like the drama puts in much more effort to remind people of their relationship in super subtle ways. It's so much more polished. The flashbacks in EP 1. The way WWX always glances at LWJ's direction. The longing/resigned/excited looks. Love how 'big brother' has this knowing look in his eyes whenever LWJ and WWX look at each other haha.

 

The drama is great. Honestly. I initially thought it would just try to piggyback off the existing fans of MDZS and not try hard but everything from the acting to the cast to the attention to detail blew my mind away.

 

While WYB's acting is great, I think XZ's acting is what really brought WWX and all his feelings for LWJ to life. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 minutes ago, outsanity said:

 

Feels like the drama puts in much more effort to remind people of their relationship in super subtle ways. It's so much more polished. The flashbacks in EP 1. The way WWX always glances at LWJ's direction. The longing/resigned/excited looks. Love how 'big brother' has this knowing look in his eyes whenever LWJ and WWX look at each other haha.

 

The drama is great. Honestly. I initially thought it would just try to piggyback off the existing fans of MDZS and not try hard but everything from the acting to the cast to the attention to detail blew my mind away.

 

While WYB's acting is great, I think XZ's acting is what really brought WWX and all his feelings for LWJ to life. 

 

I agree with you about the way their relationship is conveyed in the drama in very subtle ways. It's all about the looks and glances. These gestures are extremely romantic, passionate even, in some places. In Ep1, I could not breathe when LWJ grabbed on to WWX's hands when he was using the flute on Wen Ning. 

 

On the topic of fans, I've been on a "crusade" in my other comm, to encourage people to watch. So far, the feedback I have been observing and receiving is that the world building is too different, too many characters to keep track off, and the old favourite, ep 1 is confusing because of the return to Mo Xuan Yu's body. I'm thinking of creating a wiki for the series. But its a HUGE task. Unless there's one already? I know its existing for the other formats like the novel and donghua.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, shuwei said:

wow I'm eating my hat right now because a ton of drunk LWJ scenes are getting screencap leaks on twitter rn. I really expected nothing and I'm getting so much more

It's very screamtastic, just looking at all the pics. Makes me very hopeful that the team will pull it off, conveying the significance of this particular interlude in their lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, VeryBerry said:

It's very screamtastic, just looking at all the pics. Makes me very hopeful that the team will pull it off, conveying the significance of this particular interlude in their lives. 

bwahahahaha. :lol: they have the chicken one too! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAS3aaDUYAATzHf?format=jpg&name=large. omg i can't wait. they really did the chicken scene. time cannot move any faster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...