[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

RPM

59 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

There is another video of XZ and the guy who plays JC.. and JC is doing sthg kiddish

the feeling i get is.. XZ truly is the popular high school boy there.. plus he is elder than the most.. and has a naturally sunny personality

Yibo is so quiet even when with other actors.. it is sthg about XZ that gets people to WANT to get his attention, be comfortable with him, tease him, be happy..

even LZ's brother is more comfortable with his "sister in law"

Yes! XZ is naturally charming and easy to be around so WY easily hit it off with him. But they are honestly so cute together. They really get along well teasing each other mercilessly and fooling around 

i hope they become good friends and please please do another drabs together 

I just discovered this drama like two days ago and oh my god I love Wei Wuxian. I am now at ep 21 and waiting for the rest to sub.

anyway I have a question. The present Wuxian is in Mo Xuanyu’s body so he looks different from his past life as Wuxian? The currently physical body/look is Mo Xuanyu? I am confuse at this part.

1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

Yes! XZ is naturally charming and easy to be around so WY easily hit it off with him. But they are honestly so cute together. They really get along well teasing each other mercilessly and fooling around 

i hope they become good friends and please please do another drabs together 

i take back my words..

i was watching BTS for gank my heart..

yibo is the cool flirty guy.. and doesn't have problem being "friendly" .. i think given idol and that too South korean idol upbringing, these guys are naturally trained to avoid too much opening up on camera

17 minutes ago, Blue Sky said:

I just discovered this drama like two days ago and oh my god I love Wei Wuxian. I am now at ep 21 and waiting for the rest to sub.

anyway I have a question. The present Wuxian is in Mo Xuanyu’s body so he looks different from his past life as Wuxian? The currently physical body/look is Mo Xuanyu? I am confuse at this part.

in the novel yes, Mo xuanyu looks different (he is 5/7 and wei was like 6'1 :P ) .. but then novel also makes it clear that mo is a very handsome man :P 

in drama.. they have to show one actor play it.. so they kept wei.. it seems Mo used to wear mask.. let's wait and watch if in others eyes he is a different face or wei's face only

6 hours ago, outsanity said:

I picked up the (Chinese)  novel version - so far, I'm not very impressed by what transpired up to chapter 16 - not sure if I'm reading the right thing, as it is really different from the drama.

the novel is nonlinear so the flashback intersects here and there and not in order. the drama is linear-ish so it’ll seem different but the major events are all there. I also didn’t “get” the novel until around chapter 30 lol but it does get better I promise

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ep27 - 28..

lan zahn heart on platter

poor guy so much love

Could you recommend the fastest site that upload new ep even if it’s unsub? i can only find up until ep 26 raw. 

The untamed is not available in my country in Viki

thanks

Is it just me or does XZ and WYB not have much chemistry behind the scenes? I was watching the BTS, and, while they have tons of funny/teasing moments, they just don't ~click~ 

I feel like they absolutely nailed all the feels in the drama itself, though. 

1 hour ago, silvianage said:

Could you recommend the fastest site that upload new ep even if it’s unsub? i can only find up until ep 26 raw. 

The untamed is not available in my country in Viki

thanks

http://maplestage.com has it up to 28 and updates ASAP.

https://www.wandouys.com also has it but its videos sometimes don't load for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i take back my words..

i was watching BTS for gank my heart..

yibo is the cool flirty guy.. and doesn't have problem being "friendly" .. i think given idol and that too South korean idol upbringing, these guys are naturally trained to avoid too much opening up on camera

I still feel their both are really good together. I haven’t watched WY other drama. Kinda hard to see him in anything but long hair

1 hour ago, outsanity said:

Is it just me or does XZ and WYB not have much chemistry behind the scenes? I was watching the BTS, and, while they have tons of funny/teasing moments, they just don't ~click~ 

I feel like they absolutely nailed all the feels in the drama itself, though. 

http://maplestage.com has it up to 28 and updates ASAP.

https://www.wandouys.com also has it but its videos sometimes don't load for me.

I feel the opposite. They seem to have chemistry in bts. They seem really open and friendly.

5 hours ago, NEVERending said:

Ah damn was hoping it’d go back to present! Come on! Please go back to present by episode 33

end of ep 32 shud be present.. apparent disclosure by staff (believe with a pinch of salt).. but 32 precap shows that the final fight is going on.. LZ will save Wei, get punished... and while he is being punished.. our guy will die

seeing people demanding to go back to the present is so funny because the next few eps are one of the climaxes of the story. there are so many other ongoing dramas right now focused on a sweet and happy story so why did y’all choose this one which is known to have a lot of angst lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shuwei said:

seeing people demanding to go back to the present is so funny because the next few eps are one of the climaxes of the story. there are so many other ongoing dramas right now focused on a sweet and happy story so why did y’all choose this one which is known to have a lot of angst lol

Angst FTW

I honestly love the drama, though.

Still feeling like it's more polished than the book in terms of subtlety and layered dialogues. 

• Like 3