[Turkish Drama 2015 - 2017] Kiralik Aşk

icesiren

maxresdefault_840x473.jpg

Title: Kiralık Aşk

English Title: Love for Rent 

Seasons: 2

Total Episodes: 69 

Genre: Romantic Comedy Drama

Broadcast Period: Season 1 (June 19, 2015 - June 24, 2016); Season 2 (September 23, 2016 - January 20, 2017)

Synopsis:  A waitress named Defne Topal (Elçin Sangu) finds herself in a love game when she needs money to pay off her brother's debt. One day, a man named Ömer İplikçi (Barış Arduç) kisses her abruptly because he wants to save himself from a blind date which his aunt arranged for him. Unbeknownst to Defne and Ömer, Ömer's aunt Neriman (Nergis Kumbasar) saw the kiss. After that, Neriman comes with an offer to Defne to marry and then leave the man she rented her for. Defne accepts the offer to save her brother from the people he is indebted to. She starts as an assistant near Ömer İplikçi, unaware of the fact that he is the man who kissed her until she sees him on her first work day. She has 6 months to marry and then leave him. Ömer İplikçi has a work obsession and is generally hard-to-please. But when Defne becomes his assistant, his life changes forever.  (credit: wiki)

Main Cast

Elçin Sangu (Defne Topal)

Barış Arduç (Ömer İplikçi)

Salih Bademci (Sinan Karakaya) 

Sinem Öztürk (Yasemin Kayalar - season 1) 

Seçkin Özdemir (Pamir Marden - season 2) 

Müjde Uzman (Seda - season 2) 

I am so late to this fandom but oh my gosh - what an intro to the world of Turkish dramas!  I don't understand a word of the language, but with the help of subs, I am so into the main couple.  Beautiful people, serious chemistry, excellent cast (main to supporting) and production, entertaining storyline - it all combines together into a genuinely good drama.  Highly recommend.  

Archived