Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Newsie

Park Bo Young And Kim Young Kwang Play A Lie Detector Game, Talk About Height Difference, And More

On the August 10 broadcast of KBS’s “Weekly Entertainment,” Kim Young Kwang and Park Bo Young, stars of the upcoming film “On Your Wedding Day,” joined the show for a guerrilla date. During the movie’s press conference, Kim Young Kwang had squatted down for a photo with her. When asked about their height difference, Park […]

The post Park Bo Young And Kim Young Kwang Play A Lie Detector Game, Talk About Height Difference, And More appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I think it is a very interesting role, I can hardly wait for "On Your Wedding Day" to come out, it is one of my most anticipated films. The role of Lie Detector is a major role in the film, I hope it will be as I expected. But, we will already see how it will be. This movie inspired me to try the lie detector, does anyone have such experience? I am a little scared but I hope I will get over it and take a lie test. I found on a site that the price is not low https://liedetectors-uk.com/prices. But I think the higher the price, the more accurate the results, what do you think?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this