Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

@Jillia it's Tvn not Jtbc :P. YJG is swoony in sageuk robes :wub:. I can't wait for Jan 7 and will religiously watch the special :lol:, I already feel it is going to be a great drama.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

@Jillia it's Tvn not Jtbc :P. YJG is swoony in sageuk robes :wub:. I can't wait for Jan 7 and will religiously watch the special :lol:, I already feel it is going to be a great drama.

LMAO OMG! Thank you, @Berou! I corrected it. :D:lol:

Definitely going to join you watching the special and the drama. :D:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Jillia I simply loled when I noticed your mistake. It must be CWPFN's effect. I backread the last updates. That poster in the snow is so artistic and beautiful.  I'm surprised that the director is a female, most directors are males. She praised YJG and said his impressive acting makes you forget his age ( I can't find the post, dang I should have posted it when I stumbled upon ). Moreover I like the dark tone :)

Edit : Found it !

Edited by Berou
  • Like 6

Teaser for the drama special

And new making video is out! YJG and LSY are absolutely the cutest!! Laughed so hard when she used Jingoo's IG pic as a way to get into the mood xD

I also partly subbed the clip :

I expect the 1min will be released later..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Watched the special episode last night and I'm sooo hyped more than ever! Jingoo's really amazing and all the cast are so good as well. I love everyone's chemistry in the show and they get along so well behind the scenes too. So cute how Lee Se Young calls Jingoo Wang Oppa (King Oppa) on set. XD

BTW~ Jang Hyuk is making a cameo as Yeo Jin Goo's father in The Crowned Clown

And teasers for Ep 1 have been released

• Like 7

PD-nim Kim Hee Won. :D Very happy it's a female PD - it's so rare in k-dramaland.

1546493059434740.jpg

Kim Sang Kyung who will play Lee Gyu.

1546493136472202.jpg

• Like 3

Jung Hye Kyung will play a gisaeng who is Lee Gyu's confident. :)

1546493218399629.jpg

I think just like Kim Sang Kyung, Jang Gwang is a returning to the same role he played in the movie as well. :)

1546493277332207.jpg

• Like 3

Gwon Hae Hyo will play Shin Chi Soo, one of the players against the King if I remember correctly. :)

1546493339210942.jpg

Funny poses by Yeo Jin Gu and Lee Se Young. :lol:

1546493486073306.jpg

1546493553454720.jpg

• Like 5

Group photo. :D

1546493862134232.jpg#

They're doing questions at the moment. Some of them are directed to Kim Sang Kyung and Jang Gwon and about the original movie versus drama.

And PD-nim was also asked how she cast Yeo Jin Gu and Lee Se Young. She said it was important to have an actor who is able to play the two roles well and thought Yeo Jin Gu had the talent to do so. I think with Lee Se Young; PD-nim met with her and thought she would fit the character well. :)

• Like 4

Another question was how Yeo Jin Gu is able to play both roles. He says it's difficult and has a lot to do with mind control. But also that PD-nim and the cast are helping him to switch between roles. :)

• Like 4

And the last question what ratings do they expect? Kim Sang Kyung moved the question to Yeo Jin Gu. :lol: He said it's the first drama to premiere in 2019. And in a very funny way he says they try to break 20%. More as a joke. :DThen Kim Sang Kyung helped Yeo Jin Gu out  at last.

PD-nims message to give this drama a lot of love and to be curious about what's going to happen. :)

Everyone gives their wishes for the drama. :D End of press conference.

• Like 5