Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

LOL of course we need to grace this thread with the bathing scene in its full high-res glory ♥

5Q8OJ3i.jpg

BPOQzga.jpg

===

Ok, but Haseon with his sister is the cutest thing ever. Look at them being so happy. And I'm pretty sure his sister would definitely be used against him. :( I'm not ready for that yet.

cksRoGk.jpg

Spoiler

tW84uYC.jpg

• Like 7

I think Kim Sang Kyung is a regular at this bakery... and the owner is saying that Kim Sang Kyung was working hard to promote The Crowned Clown to him. :lol::lol::lol: I bet he's showing him the teasers hahahha Kim Sang Kyung looks so proud.

==

Filming~ The snow looks so gorgeous on-camera. I hope everyone remains healthy and don't catch a cold. ♥

• Like 5

So many updates!!! ♥♥♥

There were new teasers out yesterday and they're so hilarious! They even used the background music from Masquerade. LMAO when Kim Sang Kyu literally said Jingoo doesn't have "energy". The actual English world I died xD Jingoo is so gonna rock this role. Last teaser we saw, he was looking so crazy and frigging terrifying, but this time, he's a bumbling adorable marshmallow! 

The 15-sec and 30-sec version in the spoiler

Spoiler

There is also a new making video out! It's behind the scene clips from the making of the teasers! ♥ Jingoo and Seyoung are sooo cute! Jingoo was asking Seyoung to pay up for using the "king's room" and the two bargained HAHAHAHA.

The official pics for the Cosmopolitan shoot are also out as well~ Individual shots in the teaser

soDSmBz.jpg

Spoiler

vXtd32K.png

CsxVE5W.png

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! The two are also recording today for Amazing Saturday to promote The Crowned Clown!!!!

• Like 5

This looks absolutely gorgeous :wub:. I haven't watched the movie so I'm going in without knowing anything. The tone is dark and I'm interested how the clown turns everyone's lives upside down lol. 

• Like 4

Thanks for all the updates~ the new poster is sooo pretty and the trailer is amazing! I can't wait for the longer trailer ans the highlights clip!

tvN has posted 6 reasons why you should look forward to The Crowned Clown

1. Yeo Jin Goo playing dual roles

2. Lee Se Young's emotional acting

3. Interesting melo love triangle with Yeo Jin Goo as two men with the same face and Lee Se Young

4. Outstanding cast of actors

Amazing directing skills from Director 5.Kim Hee Won whom you can trust to watch

6. Guaranteed outstanding story line

~~

Behind the scenes cuts from their Cosmopolitan Korea January 2019 shoot - posted by Lee Se Young's agency, Prain TPC - ahhh so much chemistry already!!! 

• Like 6

Director Kim Hee Won did an interview talking about the cast and why she chose The Crowned Clown as her latest project.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:05 PM, loversbridge said:

Someone knows how many episodes are there? 

There will be 16 episodes :)

• Like 5