Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

King LH is really a poor guy.. he is a pawn of power struggle and he still ask Sec Lee if queen is already punished.. oh no he can’t move his arm.. this dude is a goner. in his sickness he still wants to kill everyone who do him wrong.. Lee calms him down and OMG Yeo Jin Goo acting is above and beyond aestheticly awesome! 

they walk on a beach..... LH ask Lee can he wait for him to rule the country again. Lee gives him wine (poisonous of course) 

LH drinks the wine.... Lee wants to go back to the palace but suddenly got headache.. 

he falls down and vomit blood..

he ask Lee.. why.. he laughs.. LH vomit more blood.. Lee kneel down and ask LH to die in peace.. LH remember Yul. Oh No! he is the one who killed him! WTF with this twist..... ok this is what you have to do to save a nation? poor little boy.. poor all of them! being royals in Joseon era sukkks!

King Lee Hun is DYING

OMG Yeo Jin Goo is so so amazing!!

the King is DEAD 

RiP King Lee Hun..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8

The drama section on theqoo goes crazy when it airs  ㅋㅋㅋ
It's freaking fun ㅇㅇ I even got a text from my mom saying that it was fun today;;

Ep 7 aired today and the actors said that ep 8 is going to be daebak

comments
1. I agree
2. Yah the King is f*cking crazy, so scary
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking fun
4. Today was crazy!!! I was like why is it over, but I realized 1 hour went by already
5. Bring back Haseon-ie ㅠㅠ I hate the real King ㅡㅡ
6. It's not Jingoo's twin, his acting is freaking daebak ㅠㅠ
7. I couldn't breathe while watching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yeo Jingoo's acting is daebak
8. Kill the King
9. Ah time flies so fast when I watch this drama............
10. Ah guys please watch this, it's seriously f*cking fun
11. Crazy this drama is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ F*cking fun!!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

LH King, is he really dead !!! No, I want to see him again. YJG He has shown this role very well. I still don't want him to die. It's still too early for him.
Last night I hate him But now feel pity for him:(

2sb63n.gif

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

King LH is really a poor guy.. he is a pawn of power struggle and he still ask Sec Lee if queen is already punished.. oh no he can’t move his arm.. this dude is a goner. in his sickness he still wants to kill everyone who do him wrong.. Lee calms him down and OMG Yeo Jin Goo acting is above and beyond aestheticly awesome! 

they walk on a beach..... LH ask Lee can he wait for him to rule the country again. Lee gives him wine (poisonous of course) 

LH drinks the wine.... Lee wants to go back to the palace but suddenly got headache.. 

he falls down and vomit blood..

he ask Lee.. why.. he laughs.. LH vomit more blood.. Lee kneel down and ask LH to die in peace.. LH remember Yul. Oh No! he is the one who killed him! WTF with this twist..... ok this is what you have to do to save a nation? poor little boy.. poor all of them! being royals in Joseon era sukkks!

King Lee Hun is DYING

OMG Yeo Jin Goo is so so amazing!!

the King is DEAD 

RiP King Lee Hun..

Okay while i was not for LH but heck I did not see this coming at all...So Sec Lee killed the brother too???

YJG acting is daebak

I didn't want him to die this way even though I did not have much affections for him

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

God it's a choc ! 

I wasn't expecting this at all...

In addiction to all, the qualities of writing of this drama are surprising ! :hushed:

Edit : Looking forward to the subtitled version because now, I don't know what to think about Lee Kyu ...

• Like 6

What the h*ll is happening? 

Lee kyu kills Lee Hun.. ??? :scream: 

OMG.. where is the king that thay said used to be good king and wise... (like the queen's father said)

Is there any preview for the next episode?

Anyway.. thank u for the live recaps @SeGafanlady :kiss_wink:

• Like 7

Spoiler

They did it. They actually did it. My poor child Yi Heon.. he was fighting to live till the last moment and he was scared and I'm just... RIP Yi Heon... I'm still in shock. When I saw just the two of them walking towards the sea, I kept saying no no no no please please please let YH live.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

OMG I really didn't see that coming.

I thought the King will last until the end or at least he will be the main villain of the story until the end. 

He was crazy and out of his mind but I don't want to see him die. Well, at least not in ep 8.

As much as I am #TeamClown , I like Yeo Jin Goo acting as the king too. And it wouldn't't be the same without him. And of course, two Yeo Jin Goo is definitely better than one. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

34 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

Edit : Looking forward to the subtitled version because now, I don't know what to think about Lee Kyu ...

Yes . I also have the same line of thought . Why do I suddenly feel so uncomfortable that he killed LH? I know he’s doing this for  a better nation, but this makes one question if the ends will justify the means. 

Kudos to the writer though , Lee Kyu is by no means the villain in this drama , but he ain’t no saint . Very good writer - nim. He / she just upped the stakes! 

No preview?

Thanks @SeGafanlady for the caps. Now to wait for subs 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMG I really didn't see that coming.

I thought the King will last until the end or at least he will be the main villain of the story until the end. 

He was crazy and out of his mind but I don't want to see him die. Well, at least not in ep 8.

As much as I am #TeamClown , I like Yeo Jin Goo acting as the king too. And it wouldn't't be the same without him. And of course, two Yeo Jin Goo is definitely better than one. :bawling:

I think so, the King LH may not have died. There must be someone to help him recover from drugs. Then returned to take revenge on the throne We may be deceived that the LH king is actually dead.:tears:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

Oh my! I share you guys' sentiments, Lee Kyu has become now such a complicated character. Man, then from now on, I also fear for HS's life. If he can even kill a royal blood, what more of someone who is of low status. I wish I hadn't spoiled myself, ha ha....this is such a plot twist!...so twisted.

Poor LH, I may not be his biggest fan here but he didn't deserve to just die like that. Oh my hearteu :bawling:.

Question, the Lord Gil Lee Kyu always talking about, it's LH's father, right? Lee Kyu seems to do whatever it takes to fulfill that wish he mentioned before.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Netz react to The Crowned Clown Ep. 8

Original Article: [osen] 'The Crowned Clown' Kim Sangkyung, Poisons The Real King For Clown Yeo Jingoo's Sake... Shocking 

0003944354_001_20190129230329438.png?type=w540

0003944354_002_20190129230329577.png?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-29%2Bat%2B9.43.31%2BPM.png

1. +989, -8 Yeo Jingoo's acting is crazy. In this scene, I didn't think of it as Yeo Jingoo acting, but instead I saw him as the King Lee Hun himself. The way he trembles, the sound of his breathing, his gaze.. Wow.. I stopped breathing while watching.
2. +353, -3 Yeo Jingoo's acting is really good... It's getting creepier..
3. +231, -5 Why is Yeo Jingoo so good at acting??
4. +86, -1 Everyone is praising Yeo Jingoo's acting, but Lee Kyu's acting too..... The deep gaze he has on as he cries when he looks at the crazy king.. Seriously those who are really good at acting must be really immersed in their roles
5. +68, -0 Yeo Jingoo's acting is crazy....... Kim Sangkyung's acting is daebak too.. Looking forward to how it's going to unfold...
6. +48, -0 The last scene was so sad ㅠㅠㅠ Yeo Jingoo's acting is really crazy
7. +37, -0 Today's directing was crazy... The sound of the waves + the ending were perfect..
8. +36, -3 So so so fun, I like both Jingoo's and Kim Sangkyung's acting
9. +18, -0 In the end Kim Sangkyung's and Yeo Jingoo's acting was really crazy! It's been awhile since I've fallen for a historical drama...... Because of the acting, I have no choice but to stay immersed

• Like 7
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, nidcha202 said:

I think so, the King LH may not have died. There must be someone to help him recover from drugs. Then returned to take revenge on the throne We may be deceived that the LH king is actually dead.:tears:

Yes that’s possible too. The ending can be misleading. Maybe he will survive. And who knows maybe the real villain of the story is actually the royal secretary with such twists and turns. :tounge_wink:

• Like 7

Wow. I didn't like LH, but he really couldn't trust anybody. How tragic. On one hand, I think there is so much story they could have mined from LH. On the other hand, this twist made Secretary Lee so much more interesting. He could end up being one of the most complicated characters in drama land, and I'm here for it. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I'm going to go to fantasy, but I'd like all this about the king:

Be a  Kyu plan to make it happen ...

Make LH face what he fears the most, free him from his demons ( the death,  of his little brother, drugs etc ...)

by making him brush against death to make him come back stronger ...

I know ,  I exaggerate, but my wish remains the same lol! ^^

I think I'm still shocked by the end of this episode, and even though I'm a #ClownTeam, I didn't want to see the king die ... even less so fast .

We had also a beginning of explanation on the hate of the former king towards his son, his mother died while giving birth to him then? So sad....

For now, I can't see another king on the throne than LH, and I can't imagine for HS and the queen a pleasingly happy future in the palace by being constantly exposed to all kinds of dangers ....

That being said, and whatever the twist after this episode I can very well understand the actor who interprets Kyu and his desire to play in this drama after reading the script of the episode 8.

And please !! Let the queen know who is really the man she fell in love with !! 
For she can finally make an informed choice.

After, if the story doesn't go in this direction I wouldn't be disappointed either, I trust writers (as long as the queen is aware that she loves the clown, and better sooner than later!:phew::D

• Like 8

at this point.... wishing for a good ending is my goal.. whatever will be.. will be.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

So much going on! I haven't had the time to watch any of these week's episodes. Only will be able to catch up this weekend. But there seem to be some twists coming up. And I'm not sure what to think about. But I will only judge after I watched. :) Can't wait!

• Like 9

Well dang.

LH is dead. (poisoned by Sec Lee)

Sec Lee was the one who poisoned Yul. (under LH's command)

That evil minister found out there's a clown who looks like LH. (another minister recognised him)

The Queen still don't know nothing. (I mean...)

And HS is back as King (?)

Summary of tonight's episode and MY MIND IS SO BLOWN RIGHT NOW :scream: 

Yeo Jin Goo's acting as LH :scream: How does he make me HATE his guts but then also feel so bad for him at the same time?! I actually cried when he died. He better get an award for this! Also...I really don't know where they're going with the story now :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 3