Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

@Tequila_114 :heart: Welcome to Soompi and to the thread. YJG is very talented and made a really good choice to do this.

-----------------------

Oh my , nervous for Ha Seon just looking at these stills

51275645_398944584010406_55126850566461851144413_398945977343600_413058522240620

50885302_398944574010407_751892748964148

credit TVN FB

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 4

I've finally caught up now and well, let's just say I don't think there will be an redemption arch for LH. More's the pity. When he turned around (I wonder why he would react to being called oraboni by a commoner girl? Is it because his brother's voice hadn't changed yet when he died?), he looked so ill and so vulnerable. I don't know if Jingoo intended it but I thought he looked really hopeful for a second when he saw HS, then he saw him holding hands with his wife and his gaze turned murderous...

I'm guessing that next episode (also from the preview) he's going to try and kill HS for seducing his wife (what can I say, I can't even blame him for that), be generally his insane self, and HS will return to the palace to fight for survival, the girl, and the throne. It will probably be a fight that'll go for most of the rest of the drama and which HS will win. He'll probably get to live happily ever after, too. And LH will have no redemption arch and will die. 

Isn't it so weird that YJG is playing both the male lead and the second male lead lol

On 1/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, triplem said:

YJG is just fantastic in his dual roles . In a matter of a few minutes we saw a deeply love struck Ha Seon  followed by an amazing portrayal  of YH’s  changing expressions from relief to disappointment to rage 

Thank you for saying this, exactly my thoughts. YJG is amazing with his facial expressions. I remember watching the scene in Hwayi where he laughs and weeps and screams and the same time and the realistic raw emotion of it absolutely blew my mind. And he was only 15 at that time I think.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@rittoo chingu.... his half brother call him ‘hyung nim’ (for brothers)

orabeoni is for a little sister to call her older brother.. 

I also had no idea why he turned his head on that call... I guessed he is still able to think that he has a doppelganger works for him as his replacement and that girl must be the younger sister..

I can’t see even a slight light that Lee Hun will change and return to his real self (a nice person) not if he keeps on smoking that opium drug (I can see in the preview how gaunted he looks like with that black panda eyes on his face) but I still holding on a hope..... 

for Queen Yoo Seo Woon, to serve her husband is a must and unrejectable..  and I feel sad for her because the man who will touch her body is not the husband that she falls in love with...

tomorrow live streaming for sure..... 

good night chingu and before I hit the sack... here is a cute new video of our Jheona scolding Chungjon mama.... they do look like a married couple here lol.......

• Like 8

When I saw that scene the first time, I thought it was because Dallae’s voice was really loud (and directed at LH) so that was why he turned around.

And then, I thought that maybe LH was still somewhat hallucinating and heard the “orabeoni” as “hyung-nim” from his little brother. I don’t know though, because if that was the case, I think the show would’ve let us know.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

LH King, he returned before the deadline by which the secretary LKY didn't know before that he would return. The return of the sickness has not recovered. The return of LH may add heavy suspicion. It was like he was broken after a close person and a trusted person, especially the HS and the queen, did not know whether they would be able to escape this night.:(

Dx8-C2-T1-V4-AEq-K68.jpg

Dx9-SVG2-V4-AAF8-Yw.jpg

• Like 8

@Tequila_114 OMG I agree with you. Upon watching 4 Wheeled Restaurant, it's impossible not to love Yeo Jin Goo. I already knew he's funny and easygoing upon watching his other interviews, but in 4WR, I got to actually see how he immerses himself whatever task is given to him. The number of times the staff had to run after him because he always ran away for business-related matters without telling the staff firsthand LMAO. He was so absorbed with their business he sometimes forgets he's there to film a variety show first of all. And that part during their morning business where he kept greeting all the passerby brightly even if he was continuously ignored, while at the same time encouraging the hyungs to hang in there..

The Talking Cupboard also released Yeo Jin Goo's interview for The Crowned Clown! Check it out here, guys~~

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/01/28/yeo-jin-goo-gq-february-2019-interview/

And here's Yeo Jin Goo's adorable IG update for WangNam (shortcut for Wangyi Doen Namja) Day!!!

Can I just say how much I LOVE Yeo Jin Goo's night robes (I love all his costumes)! We've already seen 4 so far! The purple one, the aqua blue one, the sky blue one and now we get a red one!

@rittoo I noticed that too! When he saw Sowoon's face, he smiled for a very short moment then his face turned to grief and finally to fury upon seeing Haseon's face and seeing him hold Sowoon's hand.

I really wish and I'm hoping that a redemption arc isn't out of the way for Yi Heon yet. And I hope it won't be something shoehorned towards the end either. I'd be so pissed if that happens. We're about to finish the first half of the drama, writers, please don't fail meeee.

@SeGafanlady Their Amazing Saturday guesting is so hilarious to watch. When LSY blurted out that spoiler and Jingoo told her it's a spoiler and LSY was so adorable upon realizing what she did. And all YJG can say at the end is a disappointed, "Jungjeon..." XD

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

tumblr-m40ayj-JUAx1rv78yho1-500.gif

Yo! ~From the future Pirate King :lol:.

Happy Monday, chingu-deuls~^^

I still have a teeny-weeny ray of hope for LH, but then bazaaam, gone. Ha ha..the way it's going right now, it's getting dim. Unless...unless the writer has a way to turn this around again. Still hoping too though, but him hurting HS is out of the question. Soooo excited!!!!

Btw, off topic, it seems YJG and LSY is not following each other on IG :D...

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

That look! that intense look as if he can murder!

Well.. the queen. the love of his life... with  HS.. holding onto HS..loving HS. While he, LH the king..  alone solitary paranoid state, madness, drugged.. in mental shambles. surrounded wicked people feeling something in his mind.

What should king LH feel? How should he feel? What's the  right thing to feel?  Does he have the right to feel that way?

I know I'm in the minority but you know who I stick and root for. But

Excellent acting. Even with just expression changing. playing dual roles with opposite personality. I love Yeo Jin Goo. Give him the best actor already!

Thanks chingus here giving wonderful insights and posts.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Btw, off topic, it seems YJG and LSY is not following each other on IG :D...

Jingoo never follows anyone on IG. As for LSY, I don't know... maybe because Jingoo won't follow back hehehe. But without a doubt, LSY is a visitor to his IG hahaha. Her lockscreen and homescreen all come from Jingoo's IG, and the picture she used to get herself into character for the poster shoot is also from Jingoo's IG.:lol::lol::lol:

*Gather around for a prayer circle for Yi Heon to come back to his old self, please dearest writers* I don't want Yi Heon to be a hopeless case.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The detail that Jingoo puts into his performance as Yi Heon and Haseon. Even the way they sit is consistent. 

JKC6IQ3.jpg

Part 3 OST is out~ "Tell Me" by Eunha of GFriend

• Like 4
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, circulate9oo said:

Jingoo never follows anyone on IG. As for LSY, I don't know... maybe because Jingoo won't follow back hehehe. But without a doubt, LSY is a visitor to his IG hahaha. Her lockscreen and homescreen all come from Jingoo's IG, and the picture she used to get herself into character for the poster shoot is also from Jingoo's IG.:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah....lol...totally forgot about that. Someone commented it before so I even checked his IG to see the photos :D.

Will you be streaming tonight? Please keep us updated :kiss_wink:.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

HS and Queen BAE on a date.. Oh my gawwwd so full of lovey dovey I’m a melted poodle :wub: I’m drowning in a pool of love candies... they are too sweet..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Lee Hun is a  monster... I’m so sorry.. now time for some kim sanggung the court lady.  Oh no he wants her to arrange bed night with the queen. He is raged in jealousy like wow... scared me.

and he of course again smoke the opium... sorry no redemption at all chingus.. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 5
  • Confused 1

ok this jheona is basically oke oke oke with all the Left Minister said.. wow.. 

Lee secretary is speechless and the serial rapist son is smiling wide.. victory again for the evil old man.

Ha Seon is still below to trap hole.. he was almost eaten by wild wolves and he can’t climb up.. too high.. 

Secretary Lee want to resign as King’s advisor. He had enuff of the craziness. King order the soldiers to caught all people in Lee’s circle.. including the genius math expert.. darrrnn..

• Angry 4
  • Sad 4

Queen BAE look so gorgeous in her see through lace dress.. so so pretty OMG.. King is signing some document.. must be an evil deed.. he looks high.  

@lightbringer06 he almost dead eaten by wolves.. but he is alive.. 

Lee accept his letter of resignation from the King

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 5

OMG.. I can’t ... I need to calm down from all the heavyweight scenes that I saw.. ok dear.. tomorrow is even wilder.. be ready!

here some light notes to cheer up..

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Confused 1