Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2019] The Crowned Clown/The Man Who Became King, 광해 / 왕이 된 남자

OMG I can't even wait until I've watched the episode completely to vent my frust! What the hell is that evil concubine thinking?

Spoiler

She's lucky it's HS who's pretending to be king right now, if it was LH, I think he might try to off her on the spot. 

For an unliked concubine to dare frame the queen so obviously just because her uncle is in a stronger position! That's such a complete disregard for the power of the king! How dare she challenge LH's authority like that??? But LH must be in no position to care right now even if he knew. What a mess!

Argh, I can hardly take the suspense! This drama is really good so far! The first korean period drama I've watched where the plots are not childish but really evil lol, like a thriller! I hope I won't eat my words later.

So right now we have three fractions vying for the throne.

The king himself and his people (although LH is off somwhere trying to get off opium, against his will no less), HS, the eunuch, the good minister, and people around them who are supportive like the queen and the bodyguard, who are not really that much involved. 

The queen dowager and LH's cousin or something, who are working to overthrow LH and put that guy on the throne. 

The evil minister and his nieces, he "only" wants to take control of the court by gaining LH's favour and eliminating everybody else who is still in his favour, dethrone the queen and put somebody of his family on her position, indirection controlling or at least heavily influencing the king from within (his wife) and without (his most powerful minister).

Each of the three factions could temporarily cooperate and also turn on each other. 

For one faction to do something so obvious where everybody can see it is slightly stupid, but HS and his people are totally groping in the dark while the queen dowager and evil minister seem to know each other's positions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

I would like to think they haven’t consummated yet so that HS can be her first ;) :P but my theory is the formerl they have consummated but she couldn’t conceive because of court lady’s witch craft and poisoning/birth control.

Haha . We’re on the same ship ..let’s prepare our hearts - right now she’s falling for the “king” , so that’s bound to lead to conflict 

@JilliaSince the drama is called the crowned clown I wonder If the focus is on HS . Will they follow the movie or history ? 

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations. 

——-

yet to watch eps 4 ...but this got me excited 

Ratings is up ! And comments are fab

0002755106_001_20190115214902232.jpg?w=6
1-8.png?w=663

Naver – Mt: ‘The Crowned Clown’ Yeo Jin Goo had a heated discussion with Kim Sang Kyung “You let your guard down first”

1.[+382, -5] This drama is so fun why aren’t you watching…? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2.[+135, -1] I hate sageuk dramas but i turned it by accident and i kept on watching it…Oh, i want to watch episode 1,2,3..ㄷㄷㄷ…I’m glad it’s still on it’s fourth episode

3.[+134, -1] It’s fun, Yeo Jin Goo is daebak, let’s go up to 15%

4.[+61, -6] It’s fun, i’m looking forward to it!! it’s like the drama version of ‘Masquerade’ 

5.[+56, -5] Yeo Jin Goo’s acting is better than Lee Byung Hun, the characters are good too.

6.[+48, -1] You are making him a king just like that? The chief royal secretary is genius…he created the same scar and turned him completely into a king

7.[+45, -0] The PD chose really beautiful backgrounds, the lighting is good, the editing is done well, the camera angles are good and the cinematography is to kill for, I’ll have to search her work in the future too

8.[+34, -1] This drama is crazy, it’s so fun. You’re the king of this nation!!

9.[+32, -0] The ending was awesome ㄷㄷ

Ratings:

E03: 8%

E04: 8.9%

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11

OMFG what is even happening!

So obviously I was wrong that the evil minister and the queen dowager knew about each other but now they do I guess. 

I can't even begin to understand what good minister is thinking. Just like I couldn't understand where HS is going with his rashness and naivete. But everything's been running extremely smoothly until now so I'm crossing my fingers the writers keep this up! This might be one of the best kdramas I've ever watched! 

Recap and thoughts under spoiler cut

Spoiler

So many things are happening in this episode!

The scene stops at HS and the queen at the wishing well. The queen stumbles on a pebble and HS proceeds to kick them away in front of her so that she won't stumble again. 

When HS sneaks back into the throne room good minister is waiting for him and mad at him for running around by himself in the palace and also berates him for acting too out of character for LH! HS counters by showing him the head of the arrow that has been shot at him at the royal hunt and accuses him of letting him run into a trap without a warning. Does he want to know that he will be in mortal danger, would that make him feel better? The minister asks him. And HS petulantly said yes.

Good minister then proceeds to give the arrow head to the LH's bodyguard to find out where it came from (later on we find out that he doesn't find where it came from).

HS meanwhile realizes that it's a real problem that he cannot read hanja, so he asks the eunuch to teach him. Eunuch then brings in about 300 books that LH was reading recently (lol) and despite HS's protests that it's too much, starts teaching him hanja with ancient chinese poems lol. (This is where the chinese sub team have taken leave of their senses I think, they actually translated the korean translation of the poems back into colloquial chinese, confusing me completely lol).

After studying for a good while the eunuch starts to doze, so HS also lays down and closes his eyes. He dreams of a memory (or just remembers?) where he and his family where practising at a riverbank. His uncle complains that he's tired and HS teases him for being old. His little sister then pretends to scold him for being disrespectful and says that their uncle has only become so old because he has had to take care of the two of them, which is also the reason why he's unable to find a wife. At this their uncle jumps up with a roar and chases after them, they run along the river laughing. At the present HS opens his eyes and cries because he misses his family, the eunuch wakes up and asks whether he's alright. He begs the eunuch to bring something to the gisaeng so that it can be passed on to his family, but the eunuch almost runs into good minister at the brothel and turns back.

Inside the gisaeng is writing a letter ("I haven't seen you for years and can't help thinking about you etc"), good minister enters her room and tells her to leave it be, how many letters has she sent and never received and answer? The gisaeng is disappointed at him, where have his passion and bravery gone that were so valued by XXX (important person who died)? He answers her cryptically with "That's just how life is, closeness causes pain, and being apart creates longing." I think he's speaking about the person she's been writing to.

We see a brief scene of HS's sister and uncle. She is sitting in bed looking desinterested as he is trying to make her laugh by telling jokes and acting ridiculously, but she doesn't laugh. He then says that he's worried and she really should try to recover before her brother returns. I don't think either of them really believe that HS is going to return since they believe he's gone off to seek revenge from evil minister (which is true). A monk enters their room and it's the same monk that is supposed to take care of LH! Are they living in two rooms of the same place? OMG OMGOMG. He brings them chicken soup which confuses HS's uncle, since monks are not supposed to slaughter animals nor eat them. He asks whether this is not a temple where buddha is being worshipped? And the monk answers yes it is and you are my buddha and leaves. HS's uncle is even more confused. 

I think I know what he means (but I'm not sure). Buddha does not care about details like that, what he cares about is for people to be compassionate and to be happy. By doing that they come closer to him than by trying to follow rigid rules.

Next morning or so, evil concubine and another concubine visit the queen. The other concubine seems to have been a court woman at one point, therefore having a lower standing. Evil concubine doesn't fail to mention it to mock her, but the queen encourages her. The women proceed to drink tea, but evil concubine has barely put a drop in her mouth before choking, she throws herself on the ground and hollars. 

HS is informed of this and hurries to her chambers, where the queen and a royal doctor as well as many servants are gathered. Evil concubine tells HS that she's been feverish and unwell for a few days now, the doctor suspects that she's been poisoned. She then takes out a voodoo doll full of needles out of her cupboards as proof that somebody has been trying to harm her, one of her younger servants tell HS that she's seen the elder servant of the queen burying that doll under a full moon. This is a serious accusation as everybody immediately suspects the queen of being the one behind all this. The servant is incarcerated and tortured.

The queen thinks about asking HS for help but turns back when she's almost at his chambers, but HS sees her and follows her. He tells her that he trusts her, she is touched but then almost immediately sad because she expects there's nothing he can do about it. Earlier good minister told HS that the king usually keeps out of the intrigues of his women because involvement could have negative impacts on him and even on the politics of the country. HS promises the queen to think of something to save her.

It turns out that Kim sangong the evil opium woman and the evil minister have been bribing the doctor to poison the evil concubine (I should really memorize some names...) and also her servants to stage the whole thing. They didn't even tell concubine whatshername because she would have acted terribly. When asked whether he isn't planning to put her onto the queen's place? The evil minister answers that he has a lot of beautiful and obedient nieces that can take that role. He wants the queen's servant to be murdered by poison, btw, because it would seem like the queen did it to shut her up.

Meanwhile the queen dowager sends her own servant to kill the queen's. Just after that HS decides in his unrest to storm to the place where she's incarcerated, but it's already too late. A huge fuss is being made over this, under the leadership of evil minister, the whole court is asking the king to get rid of the queen, as the murder of her servant practically proves that she is the culprit. 

Luckily the queen is a good person and has another, younger servant. She sends her with money to comfort the dead servant's mother, she had once told the queen that her old mother was living all alone. The younger servant arrives at the address they were given but sees a large compound. An elderly woman comes out, supported by servant women, and when she sees her she immediately expects her to be a servant of the queen dowager, which the clever servant does not deny, and gives her some things for the queen dowager.

These things turn out to be a curse against the queen to be buried around her chambers, the letter addressed at the queen dowager explains that now the curse against the queen will be complete and powerful, and asks for more money. 

The queen shows this to HS, who is enraged but also happy, because he expects that this will prove her innocence. But she tells him it's not enough to prove her innocence, only enough to incriminate the queen dowager, and that he should use it for himself. Obviously LH and the queen dowager hate each other and need to get rid of each other, and this is a perfect chance. But it's not like HS gives a youknowwhat about LH lol.

He runs excitedly to good minister and shows him the letter, his first instinct is that they will finally be able to get rid of the queen dowager as well. HS is enraged and yells at him what use it is to be rich and powerful if all their heads are only filled with lowly thoughts? Not one of them is behaving like a human person should! Good minister looks rather in awe at his righteous anger, then remembers himself and says he doesn't need to listen to HS talking, that LH will have to decide this. He tells HS to beware as he is going to bring LH back to the palace the next day.

He arrives at LH's place and sees him sitting quitely on his bed. Thinking he has recovered he comes closer only to discover that LH has stabbed his own ear with a sharp instrument. His little brother keeps whispering in his ears, LH explains in a soft, crazy way, and lies down as if completely detached from the real world. Good minister starts to cry because he can't bear seeing LH like this and doesn't know what to do.

Meanwhile HS cannot wait for LH to come back and compromise the queen, he writes down in hangul what the letter said and storms to the queen's chamber, throwing the curse thing and the letter on her table. He threatens to get rid of her if she does not make the person who killed the queen's servant admit to her crimes openly. The queen refuses but he says he will only give her 4 hours and storms out again.

Later the queen dowager sit with her servant in her room and tells her that she has been her only support after she was married to the late king at the age of 16. She was lucky to give birth to a prince but lost her father, her husband and then her son. Without her servant's support she couldn't have made it through that pain. They are both crying. Her servant then tells her that it's her honor to die for the queen dowager. The queen promises her that once she's gotten her revenge on the king she will openly honor her servant in a ceremony. 

I think it's really important for viewers from different cultures to remember that neither the queen dowager nor LH are in a position to act upon what's right. They are in a position to fight teeth and nail for their survival, it's kill or be killed. Love is a luxury none of them can afford even though they feel it, because having a weakness means death for them.

The servant openly admits to her crimes and the queen is saved, as promised the eunuch gives the queen the evidence (the copied letter) to burn.

Evil minister is happy that the queen has outed herself and asks HS to get rid of her, but HS of course has promised her not to. He gets angry at evil minister who reminds him that he had once been wonded trying to protect the king and never really recovered from the wound he'd received, but HS couldn't care less. He tells him that he will not incriminate himself by getting rid of his mother and that's that. 

After this incident HS is in the royal garden and sees the queen from afar, she sees him too and smiles brightly at him, just as he had wished at the wishing well. He's really happy but then turns sad, saying "don't smile like that, please" even though she cannot hear him. Obviously HS finally realized that he's falling for her and that she is LH's wife, not his. He turns to walk away, depressed, and the queen doesn't know what's wrong.

Good minister returns and tells HS to put on normal clothes and follow him out of the palace. He brings him to the edge of a high cliff and first threatens to throw him off, then stabs him, but not deep enough to kill him. HS is terrified and distraught while the minister says "HS the clown is now dead, from now on, you are the king of our country."

end of episode

I can't believe that he's actually giving up on LH already! Opium withdrawal takes a while and while it's certainly helpful that HS is getting better at acting as the king it's no reason to think that LH won't come back at all! Who will LH have left if even the last people he loves and trusts - the minister and his queen - have gone over to HS's side? (even though the queen doesn't suspect anything yet).

I'm also super thrilled to see that HS's family and LH seem to live in the same house. I have this really crazy idea of them meeting and bounding in some weird way, healing each other (HS's sister and LH). I'm sure that LH would feel better about his brother in a way if he could come to love a person as a younger sibling. This idea is totally improbable but it would be awesome if they could pull something like this off.

And this is the reason I sometimes don't like to watch a drama before it's ended, because I get all these ideas and am then disappointed when the story turns out differently...

Please read what's under the cut and tell me what you think!

Btw I looked up the poem HS was learning before remembering his family. It's a poem about someone who had to leave home to fight in a war and missed home everyday. The last line that he was learning says "When I left it was only spring, but on my way back home it's already snowing, who can understand my sadness and pain!"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone seen the film version with Lee Byunghun?

Spoiler

If I remember correctly, in the movie,  the clown’s true identity was discovered by the Queen (Han Hyo Joo) because he did not have the scar on his chest. 

In last night’s episode, the secretary stabbed the clown to give a similar scar. It means the drama is slightly veering away from the film version, right?   

Am hooked to this drama although I already know how it would end.... so I thought. :P

Edited by triplem
Film plot in spoiler
  • Like 5

@mel22

I know it's probably too late to say this, but please people I haven't watched the movie, please don't spoil it for me in case the plot is the same?

• Like 3

I think it's been implied Yi Heon and Sowoon have consummated their marriage. They've been married since Yi Heon was a Crown Prince and they weren't children back then. And Sowoon also told Yi Heon that if he could be a virtuous king the deities will be moved and grant him an heir, and it's not like they will magically have a child just by Yi Heon being virtuous leader hehehe

@Jillia I think they've decided to focus on Haseon's adjustment in the palace for now rather than going back and forth the two characters. Yi Heon and Dallae are currently in the same temple and it won't take long before the two meet and I could see them developing Yi Heon's character further through that.

@mel22

Spoiler

IIRC, Haseon proved himself to the Queen by knowing where the Queen's birthmark is. The scar was something he ought to prove to the ministers who's trying to oust him, I think? Then when they're finally going to reveal that Haseon has no chest scar, turns out the scar is there which means the King already returned. But I haven't seen the movie in full in quite a while..

I'm not yet done watching with eng subs, I only watched the livestream last night but OMG what en ending! Absolute goosebumps! "The clown Haseon is now dead, you are now this nation's King." WOAH WOAH WOAH.

And I'm looking forward to the new characters that will be introduced next episodes! TCC, please keep this up! I'm sincerely enjoying this drama! Hope the ratings continue to go up and up and up!

• Like 10

So it's safe to assume then that they did consummate their marriage, I mean, it would be impossible not to, right? (wink wink) Given that they have known each other for a long time, it's pretty clear they do love (?) each other as well. But I am also onboard with you, @philosophie, ha ha..my wishful thinking says I want HS to be her first :wub:.

Can't wait to watch episodes 3 and 4 tonight! I resisted watching it yesterday so that I can watch it at once. It seems we have some great episodes this week. I'm so happy about the ratings! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

LOL at Jingoo teasing Choi Kyujin (Shin Yigyum actor) for having bad stamina when they were running at the mountain. XD He said, it's because doesn't CKJ exercise and CKJ said,  it's because it's winter and YJG told the camera that CKJ hasn't had a day where he ran like this for 1 year and CKJ said he's lying. 

And that scene where Haseon faints after getting stabbed and Yi Kyu catches him lol. Director was like, "Omona, that's beautiful!" And when they finish the scene, she said, "You two must be dating." LMAO

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Haha . We’re on the same ship ..let’s prepare our hearts - right now she’s falling for the “king” , so that’s bound to lead to conflict 

Certainly there is a huge elephant in the room right now with SW still being unaware of the kings true identity. That is also the big reservation many viewers having when wanting to ship these two. Personally, after seeing how easily the king said to kill SWs dad and abandon her at the palace to the evil court lady and his vengeful mother while he sinks deeper in his drug addiction as well as the countless consorts and concubines he has (yeah I get kings always had a pseudo harem, but was it always as big as this? And way to pick your women LH, they are all after the queen instead of being on your side with pure intentions) makes it really hard for me to even ship him with her.

We had the flashback of the scene on the night of their wedding where he shows a side to him that could possibly make me go on the fence about him being a completely bad guy. One does have to wonder what changed him, his dads death? His brothers? I think maybe even the harem thing was because it started with the ministers suggesting he bed another woman because the queen wasn’t getting pregnant. Maybe thinking of the best for the king and country, she agreed and that offended the king (like when she gave talisman to girl). Whatever it may have been, it still doesn’t justify how he doesn’t deserve SW.

HS has never grown up with the kind of power YH had and still was able to protect her in a way I don’t think YH ever has since they’ve been married. So I think when she does find out and things come into perspective, she will certainly be on HS’s side and continue to trust him (he saved her father’s life, her life from the court lady fiasco, and has been a major support to her throughout these difficulties). I ship it so bad!! *lets out maniac michoso fan girl screams*

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

So it's safe to assume then that they did consummate their marriage, I mean, it would be impossible not to, right? (wink wink) Given that they have known each other for a long time, it's pretty clear they do love (?) each other as well. But I am also onboard with you, @philosophie, ha ha..my wishful thinking says I want HS to be her first :wub:.

Can't wait to watch episodes 3 and 4 tonight! I resisted watching it yesterday so that I can watch it at once. It seems we have some great episodes this week. I'm so happy about the ratings! :D

Haha I know right a girl can only hope! One does have to wonder though what started the king to suddenly build up this harem when plot twist his heart has always been with the queen.

oh I totally have to throw this theory out. Its probably a long shot since HS has given no indication that he has known the queen in the past (unless he doesn’t recognize her or she was wearing a mask or hiding her appearance of some sort) but what if HS was who SW met first before the king? Like they had interacted once and she had fallen for him, excited to find out he happened to be the very person she was betrothed to without knowing they’re two separate people? So it was acutely HS she had fallen in love with first thinking it was the crown prince?? It could also explain why she doesn’t have a sneaking suspicion yet that the king is acting differently...I mean they were together all these years and he doesn’t seem like he has changed at all? That has confused me a little.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Using Gwanghae only as an example (since the characters have been changed in this drama and all), his harem actually had 15 ladies in it. I'm actually relieved they showed more concubines this episode, because it's more realistic that way. Building up a huge harem is kind of a requirement to secure an heir and lots of spares. Although in Yi Heon's case, he doesn't care about having illegitimate children, so it's probably just for formality purposes.

I still believe Sowoon never fell in love with Yi Heon. She married him and respected the man he once was, but nothing more. With Haseon, she's finally starting to learn how love truly feels like and gahhh I wish she'd finally know but at the same time I don't because that would just level up my angst and I'm just so conflicted.

When Haseon saw the Queen smile for the first time and he was so happy to see it, but he knows deep down they cannot be and he sadly says, "Please don't smile." UGH MAH FEELS. T_T

And poor Yi Heon... I hope he can gain his old self back (like the good man he used to be), same with Dallae. :( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, circulate9oo said:

When Haseon saw the Queen smile for the first time and he was so happy to see it, but he knows deep down they cannot be and he sadly says, "Please don't smile." UGH MAH FEELS. T_T

And poor Yi Heon... I hope he can gain his old self back (like the good man he used to be), same with Dallae. :( 

He broke me when he said that to her (well kind of to the air). You can sort of tell he deeply cares for her in a way where we could tell he loves her. Despite against all opposition, he brings himself to fight against the Mother Dowager for the Queen and it was insane to even see that character come out (even though he was half directed) to act upon it. He knows that they cannot be and that the Queen is only mistaken him for being the actual Emperor, YH... Kinda sad... He can't even tell her otherwise...

I don't think that YH can ever gain his old self back. He's been drugged over the course of his reigning years by the evil left councillor and the lady working with him. Now that he's no longer drugged, he's hallucinating seeing his dead brother coming back to get him. I hope that he would "escape" and find himself but with this episode and the secretary giving up on the actual Emperor, naming HS "dead," I find that less and less plausible.

I just wanted to take it up here that I really enjoyed HS's thinking when he was alone with YG in the mountains. He had a great chance to stab and kill him (and get away with it because he's the King), but he didn't do that. If it was me... Man... The story would've been so different. But at that moment, HS thought of another plan and I really applaud him there. I wanted to also say whoa to the cinematography and capture of the scene toward the end- man, I felt my heart drop when the camera panned to the mountain edge. Haven't seen a historical drama that's kept me so close to the edge yet so I'm happy I found one and am looking forward to another week with it soon!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

i just watch half of the episode 3....can't stand the evil minister...urghhhh...look at his face, get away with everything that he wants...

and kudos to the TCC team, the rating gets higher and higher

• Like 8

5 hours ago, rittoo said:

@mel22

I know it's probably too late to say this, but please people I haven't watched the movie, please don't spoil it for me in case the plot is the same?

Am sorry. 

• Like 4

@xprosperity Right? The sadness in Haseon's face when he said it broke me into pieces. 

I'm hoping that when Yi Heon and Dallae eventually meet up, they will somehow get to help one another up and slowly recover. I don't think Yi Heon has turned into a hopeless case, but that there's still another path for him to recover his old self, even if not entirely.

Yi Kyu has become desperate. He's hoping for a new world, reforming the government and all but the King that he's hoping to build it with is currently incapable. And it's not like he can wait for Yi Heon to get back to his senses, Shin Chisoo is gaining more and more power. He has to take drastic measures and he sees great potential in Haseon.

That Ep 4 ending scene WAS SO INTENSE. It took me a good few seconds to realize what Yi Kyu intends to do and when it finally dawned on me... wow. The casting, directing, music, writing, everything is amazing! The ratings are so well-deserved and I hope it continues to go up!

• Like 13

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Haha I know right a girl can only hope! One does have to wonder though what started the king to suddenly build up this harem when plot twist his heart has always been with the queen.

oh I totally have to throw this theory out. Its probably a long shot since HS has given no indication that he has known the queen in the past (unless he doesn’t recognize her or she was wearing a mask or hiding her appearance of some sort) but what if HS was who SW met first before the king? Like they had interacted once and she had fallen for him, excited to find out he happened to be the very person she was betrothed to without knowing they’re two separate people? So it was acutely HS she had fallen in love with first thinking it was the crown prince?? It could also explain why she doesn’t have a sneaking suspicion yet that the king is acting differently...I mean they were together all these years and he doesn’t seem like he has changed at all? That has confused me a little.

True!^^ I'm not quite familiar with royal stuff, but I believe a King tends to have concubines to maintain and ensure their royal blood, you know, in case the Queen perhaps cannot bear them a son?, things like that. I don't know, I'm just basing it from a lot of dramas I've watched and not sure how true it is in reality or history.

I love your theory, ha ha. Because there is still that question, are HS and LH simply just alike in appearance, or there's more to it?  I concur with all the comments saying how could SW possibly not even suspect HS. She should be very keen with HS actions/mannerisms, unless the King is exactly just like HS at one point before he became who is now. As of now, LH isn't no longer redeemable in my eyes, he has to do something really big or perhaps if we could get a glimpse of his backstory, I might change my mind. But right now, I'm all for HS, since he's the main character anyway^^. The romance plot is already moving, and it's not gonna be very smooth one for HS. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

But.... but I like  LH. I want story focus on him and scenes. :(

The first two episodes we saw how he was mentally and mad paranoid king that he was. To focus more on HS.. SO is it just gonna be like that? Like LH story on the background.  He is still redeemable in my eyes. It's the people around him that makes him like that. He suffers inside. I wish  writers can focus on LH too. 

• Like 9

@jongski

Me too! I feel so sorry for him and cannot believe that his minister is giving up on him just like that! From what he said to the monk the two of them go way back and probably have saved each other's lives multiple times in the past. Now that he's breaking under the pressure, but has access to a brief respite, will he abandon LH just like that and act as if he's dead?

• Like 7

anneyong chingu dheul..

WOW.... what an amazing drama.... this is one of the best one I have seen so far.. everything is just so amazing well placed.. perfectly blended... the plot story.. the chemistry... the music background... the lighting is super well done I can sense the emotion and the weight of every scene with it... overall I am still amazed on how this drama grown better and better...

Spoiler

now that the clown will be crowned... I’m so exciting to await for the further development... so many things I wish to know... because in the movie, the real King returned and rule again...

Yeo Jin Go is really mesmerised me with his overflown acting talent.. he plays two absolutely different characters and nailed it big time! this young man will grant us many good dramas in the future.. 

love the soft pastel colors the beautiful queen wears... it portrays her self so perfectly... it’s to stay strong and bright in any given circumstances... the life in that kind of ‘ambiance’ must have been feel like an endless battle of survival... nobody to trust even your own lifetime assistant stabbed your back...

ughhh I just can’t with all the scams and traps..

now that HS is the real king, I pressumed the real one died? we will see how it’s unfolded next week... never been this anxious of waiting before...... 

• Like 8