Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

So, I watched the short preview again and it looks like Sunny got hurt, you can see there's a bandage on her neck while she's sleeping in the same clothes from the previous episode.

My question is; who did it? 

Does Lee Hyuk try to do something to Sunny that she didn't like at the beginning?

Is it the result of Empress Dowager trying to over work her?

Did Nanny finally show her claws to Sunny and tried to harm her?

Whatever happened, I'm guessing Woo Bin wasn't around to protect her because he looks hella sad/guilty (hence why the hesitation to want to touch her)

Gah! I'm nervous, wtf happened! I need the next Episode nowww! XD

• Like 5

Preview for the next episode! (I miss when they used to show the previews at the end of each episode) Seems like the writers are really embracing the love triangle from what I gather from the title and the little Korean I can understand in the preview. I have no idea what’s happening at the end though. And literally everyone is going crazy for the emperor in the comments. We are all trash XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

:lol: LH is so smitten by Sunny now... I guess no woman in his life has ever kicked him, scolded him, pushed him, threw him water like Sunny did. He is actually afraid of her...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODEEEEE~  kyaaaaaaa~

And i'm happy seeing the actors having fun behind the scenes~ the latest bts clip is the funniest yet.

Now can we have bts clips for coffee-hyuk and cute-hyuk pleaseeeee~ :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: LH is so smitten by Sunny now... I guess no woman in his life has ever kicked him, scolded him, pushed him, threw him water like Sunny did. He is actually afraid of her...

Agree. Sunny is different now. She doesn’t try to make him like her. That’s why he wants her. It is new to him. She just makes him want her again without doing a thing differently. Just be herself.   A little bit of funny stuff between the emperor and the empress. I did see his expression many times in the past too. Like when Sunny went to his room after he got mad at her about the flower and things about his previous wife, then she said you are small mind. He said “ you are cruel “.  When Sunny came back after falling from the Clift, she went crazy. He did push her once, but that’s all. He let her beat Yu Ra then pushed him. He did scare of her. It could be the reason why his grandma wants him to love Sunny so much. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

boys before flowers romance style..... does it work in real life? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

boys before flowers romance style..... does it work in real life? :sweatingbullets:

lol i can try.. but the guy probably gonna sue me and i will end up with a restraining order ~~ yep real life is sad :joy:

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol i can try.. but the guy probably gonna sue me and i will end up with a restraining order ~~ yep real life is sad :joy:

Your mum will scold you ! I hope she’s still enjoying this drama . What does she think of LH - Sunny - WB brewing love triangle? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

okay, yes King has some chemistry but are you all forget what he did with his first wife and unborn baby? How like that can forgive?

I like bad gays but he is worst!

I hope Sunny do not forget that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OksanaS said:

okay, yes King has some chemistry but are you all forget what he did with his first wife and unborn baby? How like that can forgive?

I like bad gays but he is worst!

I hope Sunny do not forget that.

Yeah sure we dont know rather he was the one that actually  killed her but he did try to choke her and push her in the water he is an abusive person and really horrible to all of the women in his life.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah sure we dont know rather he was the one that actually  killed her but he did try to choke and push her in the water he is an abusive person and really horrible to all of the women in his life.

Yes maybe its not him who killed her but he helped to do it, like he helped killed WS's mother.

So he must pay for this.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah sure we dont know rather he was the one that actually  killed her but he did try to choke her and push her in the water he is an abusive person and really horrible to all of the women in his life.

Did I missed something? Wasn´t it shown in a flashback that she died because he pushed her into the water..so how is is not sure if he killed her? :blink: 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Did I missed something? Wasn´t it shown in a flashback that she died because he pushed her into the water..so how is is not sure if he killed her? :blink: 

Nope it wasn't shown. We only saw LH pushing his wife into the pond and leaving while she was still alive.  So there is still a chance someone drowned her by force. We don''t know if SH could swim or not. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I thought she died from being pushed into the water too, but it was just a pond and didn't look very deep.  I'm not sure if that killed her or not.  Evil mother probably had something to do with it too.  Although, she seemed surprised, she could have been faking it in order to hold it over the Emperors head.  She is very conniving.  Also, when WS's mother was killed, the Emperor seemed to be really upset and remorseful.  I can't understand him sometimes.  He has a really bad temper but can be so sweet and sometimes seems innocent.  The actor is doing an amazing job with this role.

20 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

• Like 7

TWO THINGS

In an earlier episode, YR goes to the morgue/hospital and finds out that WB's mother's body is gone and it appears that he was the one who took the body. Then, she goes back to her car and sees his mother's spirit in the backseat. So, what happened? How would she then get the body and dump it by the river? I was really confused on that part.

Also, the nanny clearly has been plotting ever since she came into the palace. My guess is she liked the emperor, but he only had eyes for the empress. So, she decided to befriend the empress and gain her trust. Then, once he saw that she and the empress were bff's, she got closer to him. She then planted the seed in his mind that she was cheating. The former empress was friends with her guard, much like Sunny and WB. She got the emperor paranoid which led to her death. After which, the nanny swooped in the comfort the emperor and she slept with him and made a love child. She's scary. Then somehow, she made a connection with the prime minister, all for what? To be in the Imperial family???

• Like 12