Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

Thanks @ktcjdrama for the recaps :heart:

another episode of twists & turns .

So did LH & CWB planned the car fire to scare MYR into submission ? 

Spoiler

But can I just highlight some really funny bits .

she fell here & both tried to catch her . I’m cracking up here . This drama is too good . They even have comedy weaved in

This is the part ED & LH visits Sunny in her  chambers & ED realises she lives like a hobo . She even offers them instant coffee :lol:

But the comedy does not end there ..look at LH discovering the joy of instant coffee :joy:  . T

This drama never ceases to amuse me 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Just now, foreverempress said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, I can't tell what is goimg on, buy did the lawyer read a fake will and gave the emperor the real one?

Spoiler

In a couple of episodes back the real will was read out to LH, DE and the princesss and in that one DE was the one who got the picture. So the one that the lawyer read in today´s episode is a fake one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:
  Hide contents

In a couple of episodes back the real will was read out to LH, DE and the princesss and in that one DE was the one who got the picture. So the one that the lawyer read in today´s episode is a fake one.

Then this may be the worst plot hole ever because WS, since he is working with Sunni, should have told her!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

Then this may be the worst plot hole ever because WS, since he is working with Sunni, should have told her!

I don't think he knew though.... Ari would know...

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, triplem said:

So did LH & CWB planned the car fire to scare MYR into submission ? 

But can I just highlight some really funny bits .

she fell here & both tried to catch her . I’m cracking up here . This drama is too good . They even have comedy weaved in

This is the part ED & LH visits Sunny in her  chambers & ED realises she lives like a hobo . She even offers them instant coffee :lol:

But the comedy does not end there ..look at LH discovering the joy of instant coffee :joy:  .

This drama never ceases to amuse me 

I think so... but not fully according to LH's wish. CWB managed to play LH and MYR against each other.

Oh yes, that catching her falling part... the sound effect of LH's empty hands :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think so... but not fully according to LH's wish. CWB managed to play LH and MYR against each other.

Oh yes, that catching her falling part... the sound effect of LH's empty hands :joy:

His face experession in that moment ist just too hilarious..he was so serious on catching her :lol:...and then he tried to hide it by pretending to excercise.  Sometime I wonder if he suffer from multiple personality disorder.

@foreverempress WB wasn´t there when the real will was being revealed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Just dropping by here to see what's going on in our Royal Family...

Thanks a lot, dear @triplem for the IG videos. Wow, they are so funny!! Oh yes, the hand sound is so cool, dear @ktcjdrama!!!! I re-watched it many times :wub:

So does that mean, our evil emperor is falling for Sunny..?! Then what about Yu Ra..?! :D This is worth watching!! Shin Sung Rok has become my fav comedy actor!! :love:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Preview ep.14

Hope someone could translate it)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, philosophie said:
  Hide contents

OMG what were they doing to YR?? Treating her burns without painkiller? Or throwing acid on it??? 

I think they were scratching it raw removing damaged skin.  And yes, they were doing it without any anesthetic.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

TLE 14EP  Preview

WB: ED needs to be pushed further into the corner
ED:  Rip apart!! (?talking about other or to herself)
(004) Sunny:  Are you telling me LH ordered it?
LH:  But why weren’t you even once curious about it?
LH:  Is it because you know who is the real culprit?
(009) LH: Chief Chun
LH: The food looks tasty. Let me have some
Ari: Ya YDH, you did it deliberately?!
LH: Are you trying to bargain with me now?
YR:  no one but me knows as much about the imperial household

(022) LH: oou..

nanny: I saw everything right there pehwa
WB: Where is my mom’s body?
WB: Let’s use MYR

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I rewatched all the funny bits & I don’t think I can ever see SSR in the same light again.  

Gifs credit to twitter handles

Ratings remain strong & ahead of all it’s competition 

I am actually quite glad MYR is not dead. In my opinion, dying is too easy . She’s going to be used to bring down all the villains , and this is the comeuppance she  deserves . 

By the way any further indication that WB has some feelings for Sunny ? I hv not been able to watch subbed episode yet 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

201901022144511110_1_20190102230446103.jpg?type=w540

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Jang Na Ra, Lee Elijah counterattack Shin Eun Kyung "Expose the truth" 

1. [+1494,-23]
Today's episode is a little cruel.. 

2. [+917,-35]
I think it would be better if they went easy on the torture scenes today. 

3. [+883,-20]
Lee Hyuk is being funny once every episode. He tried to catch Jang Na Ra. It was a culture shock watching him drink mixed coffee too. 

4. [+391,-30]
What's with Lee Hyuk's eyes and smile at the end? I'm curious. How do I wait till next week? 

5. [+284,-17]
Seriously, they directed the torture scenes of skinning off her burn wounds just as it is.. The preview for today's episode had romcom vibes, but I feel nauseated watching this episode.. Seriously.. Didn't this PD receive a warning from the Ethics Community/Korea Communications Standards before?? I don't get why he's doing this... They tortured her by skinning off her burn wounds. They tortured the court lady.. The torture of making Lee Hyuk suffocate from that pillow... This crazy PD... I'm a fool for believing in the preview. 

6. [+24,-13]
The drama has high ratings and is doing well, but what is the reason for them to continue airing these scenes that are cruel and have crossed the line....? The constant exposure of these provocative scenes is the problem. It's not just today, but this has been a problem from time to time.. 

7. [+221,-13]
No matter how interesting the drama is, this isn't right. They are adding more and more stimulating scenes in between the interesting elements. If we keep praising dramas like these, I'm afraid that there will be more stimulating scenes in the future. It's good to praise the drama for having romcom scenes in the development, but those dangerous and overboard scenes have to be criticized to let them know of it. 

8. [+182,-6]
Min Yoo Ra's torture scenes are going to be reported to the Korea Communications Standards. 

9. [+146,-3]
The Kakao Dog seems to know something about dragging down the Empress Dowager. 

last24.png

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Lee Elijah counterattacks, "Shin Eun Kyung added poison in it" 

1. [+1205,-14]
There are too many weird people these days. Please don't air these cruel scenes. Skinning off the burn wounds is too cruel.... 

2. [+812,-14]
Today's episode was interesting. But Joo Dong Min should reduce stimulating scenes. This isn't Sun Ok Kim's style. The torture scenes are Joo Dong Min's style. If they remove the stimulating scenes, today's episode is interesting. 

3. [+509,-12]
Do they really need that scene? That was so cruel that I felt nauseated. She fainted because of the pain, when they skinned her wounds. And they splashed water on her to make her feel pain again. 

4. [+396,-10]
Why did the King become a gag character suddenly?

5. [+410,-51]
Ah, seriously. If not for Choi Jin Hyuk, I won't want to watch this drama. Today's episode, they have crossed the makjang line and it became gross.... What were the scriptwriter and director thinking? I really don't get them. I'm really angry that our actor Choi is filming a drama like this. He injured and tired himself out. As a fan, I feel bad for him. 

6. [+148,-4]
Just give Lee Elijah an award, SBS. She's so passionate in acting. She wore patient's clothes in such a cold weather did makeup for her burns.

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-last-empress-eps-25-26-spoilers.html

LH is a gag character now because this is just how Kim Soon Ok likes to write some of her villains. It's nothing new for me to see. I have no issue with the torture scenes but they should still be careful because of the Korea Communications Standards. I don't want them to get in trouble.

• Like 6

I havent watched last night episodw with subs..just feel a little bit frustrated..seems the loveline for cwb and sunny is not moving.. am i right?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2