Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

Recommended Posts

@booha MYR is surely not dead. She came late because of filming apparently.  Lee Elijah looked stunning 

 

How cute of SSR to post of him and CJH. it is definitely on and off screen bromance

Can't find the preview though...anyone seen it ?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LQ preview. This was the only one I could find :lol:

 

 

By the end of this drama, LH is going to end up in an mental hospital while the other villains will either die or go to jail.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Sonequeen01, thank you for the preview! Whoa, LH looks pretty rattled. Perhaps MY survived the fire and is now bent on torturing/gaslighting LH 

 

AH our OTP. I’m starting to think the drama’s major SH and WB moments have all been the same - she nearly gets caught, and he jumps in to help her hide behind a pillar of sorts. Hopefully, we’ll get more substantive character moments in the next couple episodes 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

I didn't see anyone link the new OST. "Can You Hear Me" by Lovelyz Kei.

 

 

Thank you for the link to the OST.. a beautiful song befitting our OTP:wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls do quote images & videos . TQ
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new ep tomorrow

i wonder if there are more questions that oh sunny didnt want to ask

and if there are more answers that cho woo bin didnt want to answer too in the next ep

hahaha

 

for the progress we are seeing now

i think it would be nice if they fallen for one another at the same time instead of sunny first

but seeing how obtuse woo bin could be, he is seriously a tsundere isnt he?

he needs something (not a brick on the back of his head again though) to finally realise that sunny might be more than just an accomplice to him

not just a mere partner in revenge too

hahaha

 

will anyone die tomorrow?

i am curious about that too

hahaha

 

i hope we will get to see of the empress broadcast

and hopefully this time empress dowager would make an appearances

that would interesting

:lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview translation.  The audio is terrible, so I may have made some mistakes in translation, but this was what I was able to make out, and I'm pretty sure it's close.

 

 

WS: You have to make Lee Hyuk want the Empress again. That’s the way you can use him and protect  yourself.
SN: Just thinking about makes me want to vomit.
Man: This is the deceased Empress So Hyun’s journal.
LH: Na Wang Shik. Somehow, he’s alive. What do I do Head Guard Choi? What do I do?!
SN:  Following the illustrations in the journal, it brought me to the Empress’ palace.
WS: I think it’s true that Na Wang Shik is still alive.
SN: There is definitely something in the Empress’ palace.
SN: Head Guard Choi!
WS: I was worried about you, so I followed you.

 

 

 

LOL. So, WS is constantly saving SN from her being caught with her own sneaking around and sleuthing. Cute. And, he's worried about her. Awwww...

 

I think I'm with SN in how she feels about having to romance Hyuk. Ugh.

 

No mention in the preview, but I'll interested to see how YR escapes the burning car of death. Would that be with WS' help also? I don't see how else she could escape that car, but if so, then WS is a busy man playing hero to various women. :D

 

Happy New Year, everyone!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No mention in the preview, but I'll interested to see how YR escapes the burning car of death. Would that be with WS' help also? I don't see how else she could escape that car, but if so, then WS is a busy man playing hero to various women. :D

WS probably called up Byun again to take out the fire.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cucumbermelon88 said:
  Hide contents

Sonequeen01, thank you for the preview! Whoa, LH looks pretty rattled. Perhaps MY survived the fire and is now bent on torturing/gaslighting LH 

 

AH our OTP. I’m starting to think the drama’s major SH and WB moments have all been the same - she nearly gets caught, and he jumps in to help her hide behind a pillar of sorts. Hopefully, we’ll get more substantive character moments in the next couple episodes 

 

Maybe WB is already aware of his blooming feelings for SN. Why else did he ask LH if the emperor was worried he might fall for the empress after executing his and the mom’s request to seduce SN?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation.  The audio is terrible, so I may have made some mistakes in translation, but this was what I was able to make out, and I'm pretty sure it's close.

 

WS: You have to make Lee Hyuk want the Empress again. That’s the way you can use him and protect  yourself.
SN: Just thinking about makes me want to vomit.
Man: This is the deceased Empress So Hyun’s journal.
LH: Na Wang Shik. Somehow, he’s alive. What do I do Head Guard Choi? What do I do?!
SN:  Following the illustrations in the journal, it brought me to the Empress’ palace.
WS: I think it’s true that Na Wang Shik is still alive.
SN: There is definitely something in the Empress’ palace.
SN: Head Guard Choi!
WS: I was worried about you, so I followed you.

 

LOL. So, WS is constantly saving SN from her being caught with her own sneaking around and sleuthing. Cute. And, he's worried about her. Awwww...

 

I think I'm with SN in how she feels about having to romance Hyuk. Ugh.

 

No mention in the preview, but I'll interested to see how YR escapes the burning car of death. Would that be with WS' help also? I don't see how else she could escape that car, but if so, then WS is a busy man playing hero to various women. :D

 

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you very much for the translation, chingue!

OMG! These boys never learn, do they? First LH askes WS to seduce his wife, now WS askes Sunni to seduce LH. 

WS are you sure you won't regret this advice of yours later ( just like the Emperor). Throwing Sunni  into the den of this psycho I really doubt she would be save. 

Do they want the history repeating itself scenario?

If these stubbornness and lone wolf act continues I would opt for uri Sunni to dump both men in the end. Seriously just make this woman yours WS and protect her with all that you have till the end.

'Cause though I can understand where this comes from,  all this *is it ok if i fall in love* starts to become tiresome

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stroppyse

Thank you  Here is more clear audio.  So I translated it which is pretty close to yours except for a few minor things. Also the written preview is out too. I like its head line. The preview indicates why LH decides to go after Sunny. LH can’t handle any rejection especially from such an easy woman like Sunny.  lol 

It’s rather amusing how the writer approaches the relationship/love line among the characters:  First ED/LH ordered WB with  Sunny, and then now WB pushes Sunny into LH.  yeah great pot stewing recipe  haha 

 

TLE 13EP Preivew

 

WS: If you make LH want you again, LH can be toppled.
Sunny: Just thinking about it makes me vomit
man: The journal is from the late So Hyun empress
LH:  LWS, he’s alive
LH:How did he come into my bedroom? How?
Sunny: I followed journal’s direction and I came to ED’s flower garden.
WB: It’s true NWS is alive.
Sunny: As I expected there is something in ED’s flower garden.
Sunny: chief CWB  

WB:  I was worried so I followed you

 

 

((The written preview))

As expected  she’s an easy woman.
Seeing how deeply Sunny falls for WS, LH bursts out laughing, but he is flustered when such an easy woman like Sunny isn’t easy for him. 

Meanwhile Sunny, searching for the secret of SH empress’s diary, comes to palace’s hidden secret place….

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Maybe WB is already aware of his blooming feelings for SN. Why else did he ask LH if the emperor was worried he might fall for the empress after executing his and the mom’s request to seduce SN?

I really doubt WB has some romantic feelings for Sunni at least not yet. Or even if he does he is not conscious of it.

I'm sure this was all part of his plan in making LH loose everything.

Learning from the best uri WB. And i really start wanting for this one to back fire on WB.

 

 

@booha,thank you very much for the translations. Lol uri Sunni *easy woman*?

 LH is so typical in this respect. No one can touch what belongs to him even if he doesn't want it himself.

The fact that she can shine so brightly in the arms of another man suddenly make his wife all the more desirable for him.

Serves him right to lose her out of his own idiocy.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank u @stroppyse & @booha for the translation. Oh man...Why should WB asked SN to win LH's hearts. At this rate WB will not feel jealous because He will think SN just doing her job. What if LH asks SN to serve him in the chamber later if she can seduce him? lol

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, juju84 said:

Thank you very much for the translation, chingue!

OMG! These boys never learn, do they? First LH askes WS to seduce his wife, now WS askes Sunni to seduce LH. 

WS are you sure you won't regret this advice of yours later ( just like the Emperor). Throwing Sunni  into the den of this psycho I really doubt she would be save. 

Do they want the history repeating itself scenario?

If these stubbornness and lone wolf act continues I would opt for uri Sunni to dump both men in the end. Seriously just make this woman yours WS and protect her with all that you have till the end.

'Cause though I can understand where this comes from,  all this *is it ok if i fall in love* starts to become tiresome

 

Not the same thing at all since he wants her to be protected.

 

He is pushing for her safety above all else like he has been doing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jang Nara And Choi Jin Hyuk Rehearse Action Scene For “The Last Empress”

 
 

In a new behind-the-scenes reel for “The Last Empress,” Jang Nara and Choi Jin Hyuk rehearse a small action scene in front of a department store and child actress Oh Ah Rin, playing Princess Ari in the drama, has the cast completely enamored with her acting talents and her cuteness to boot.

 

In the first scene, Choi Jin Hyuk throws himself in front of an attacker to protect Jang Nara. Jang Nara says to the actor playing the assailant, “It’s actually really scary. Because I can you coming from behind.”

Jang Nara then grabs a staff member so she and Choi Jin Hyuk can work out the mechanics of a scene in which he saves her from bodily harm. Jang Nara, with the staff member’s wrist in hand, pulls him into a semi-hug, showing Choi Jin Hyuk what to do.

 

When Choi Jin Hyuk makes eye contact with the camera, Jang Nara says, “You look so cool on camera.” Choi Jin Hyuk responds, “I’m not in the best shape today though.”

 

Back at the palace, child actress Oh Ah Rin rehearses a scene in various languages, eliciting exclamations from the entire staff and cast, who are all smiles and heart eyes as they watch the young actress flawlessly reciting her lines.

After a crying scene, Shin Sung Rok and Jang Nara compliment Oh Ah Rin on a job well done and proceed to joke about how they’ll act out a scene in which Jang Nara has to excuse herself for a bathroom emergency.

 

cr

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy New Year my Imperial chingus....!! :D Ready for another thrilling ride tonight? As usual, I hope I can finish all my obligations before airing time so I can live stream...

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...