Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

31 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Remember the deleted Kimchi Scene?

SBS released the Kimchi scene between Sunny and Wang Shik. :lol:

Full Scene 5:19 minuets: https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=csm4446&logNo=221498629479&proxyReferer=

Ohhh..i can't recall seeing the pics before. According to the naver post its from 29th Mar 19. So roughly a week or so. I can't find more details on sbs website or youtube.

Anyways...while searching for more info for the kimchi scene, I learned the age of the characters in TLE:

Sunny 30 years old

Lee Hyuk 30 years old

Woo Bin 31 years old

Min Yura 29 years old

Lol. Hyuk should have called Woo Bin 'Hyung'. Did Woobin lie about his age when he took a new identity? Or they forgot about Lee Hyuk's initial age and made him the old one and Woobin the dongseng. Hahahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

58 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ohhh..i can't recall seeing the pics before. According to the naver post its from 29th Mar 19. So roughly a week or so. I can't find more details on sbs website or youtube.

Anyways...while searching for more info for the kimchi scene, I learned the age of the characters in TLE:

Sunny 30 years old

Lee Hyuk 30 years old

Woo Bin 31 years old

Min Yura 29 years old

Lol. Hyuk should have called Woo Bin 'Hyung'. Did Woobin lie about his age when he took a new identity? Or they forgot about Lee Hyuk's initial age and made him the old one and Woobin the dongseng. Hahahaha.

It's not really official SBS release but If it's not leaked by SBS a deleted scene can't be leaked out, I guess.

I think, I saw Kimchi scene cuts in this thread..But can't be sure. But I did saw some in SNS were anticipating this scene when a news site uploaded those scene but later it got cut out so they got disappointed. As you can see the twitter link I gave is from 6th December.

Ha ha..I think the Hyung thing came up mostly when we saw how Lee Hyuk despised Lee Yoon and how LY ticks him off.. By rank Lee Hyuk is way Upper class than Woo Bin. It might seem unusual and awkward of someone of his status to call someone Hyung unless they're Hyung by blood. I think that's how they decided Hyung-Dongseng matter. 

Edit: Someone said the it's released from the Kimchi sponsor from that scene. So looks like sponsor can also get hold of edited out scene. 

• Like 2

@flutterby06 thank you for the update! I missed the pic before~ 

I suppose there were lots of scenes that had to be deleted along the way. Its quite a norm in film making~

Lol. It was blue indeed :heartbreak:

Of course when he smiles :)

• Like 3

On 4/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, katakwasabi said:

@flutterby06 thank you for the update! I missed the pic before~ 

I suppose there were lots of scenes that had to be deleted along the way. Its quite a norm in film making~

yeah it's quite natural actually..But I think few complained because the scene seemed fun just by the screen shots.

Btw, Jang Nara uploaded two picture on insta of that filming...Same outfits! I remember thinking where this bts are from..now I have it.

hiding behind Jin Hyuks shade ..I remember laughing at her cute hashtags.. :lol: 

# Empress Dignity # Elija # Choi Jin-hyuk # Shin Sung-rok # Jang Nara # Pretending to be serious # Hiding in the shade # Sorry about Jinhyeok # Life like that # Special sunny # Oh Sunny

• Like 2

Deleted scene with subs.

To be honest, I kinda see why it was deleted. Imo, the kimchi making is out of place in terms of story flow. The scene where Sunny gave Woobin a wrap from her dad's bento box is better, it felt more natural and the scene as a whole was far more hilarious lol (refer spoiler tab heh).

YECISQL.gif

yROSN22.png&key=e9c6b997eb26b174fc9c4280

(Ctto)

Spoiler

The look on Woobin's face and Sunny's face hahaha

• Like 2

Upcoming dramas for Shin Sung Rok (emperor) and Yoon So Yi(nanny)

Perfume.

Yoon So Yi's new drama # is gameofthrones. I wonder what that is about. Would we get a K-version of GoT? Haha

• Like 1

Update for Hyuk, Nanny and Yura's upcoming drama!

Hyuk: Perfume 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Nanny: A Place in the Sun 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Yura: Aide 14th June 2019 (JTBC)

Updates for Wang Shik: he's currently filming Justice (KBS). Tentative air date is currently in July 2019.