Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

Before this preview epi 45-46 so quick released but preview epi 47-48...

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

LH never change  its the same viscous cycle he goes though with every other woman in his life. Oh I am so in love  then flips a switch when it does not go his way.

feel like this drama would have been better if it was aired during the weekend where folks and ajummahs are used to such villains. there will be a moment of vulnerability and some softening indicating they are human after all and then the next episode, the villain goes right back to their original mode of manipulation and hurting people... and in a way, audience is not surprised and instead just sigh or shake their head.. after all, there are people like that in real world too! 

when kdramas want to redeem a villain, there is a pattern followed by most writers which did not happen here: (though it still might):

1. that light bulb moment where they break down as they realize the weight of their actions -- this leads to true repentance and feeling sorry for the people they hurt.

2. they stop trying to protect themselves or give themselves an excuse for their actions; instead they ask and see how they can make amends even if it means going to jail

3. they stop holding folks captive and become truly alone. in their loneliness they cry but they know it is their own actions that led them there

4. they say "I am sorry" and most often, they face wrath and anger from the victims.they accept the wrath and anger. they understand the victims have the right to be angry and they don't expect the victims to accept them.

hyuk never showed true remorse. it was always excuses. he may still turn out to be redeemed before the end but lesson from makjang dramas: actions have consequences and you will pay if you do wrong.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I have not watched  last nite’s episode but have been reading the comments her and twitter. I am so excited as it seems to be getting more intense. New stills below. Looks like uri Wang Shik will be back in the palace with an ally (I hope) and could be as a bodyguard too! (Saw that tiny badge on the lapel of his coat). Gosh! He just looks so handsome here

This will send ED and LH to another fit I suppose. And definitely cause an uproar again in the palace. Hopefully she will help bring this corrupted family down. 

She was so evil in Devilish joy acting as CJH ‘s aunt

Has the old grandmother make her entrance last evening? I did not seem to read it anywhere.

and I wonder how will SJ react when she sees her Bin:lol:

i guess no preview too

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, jbeanie1709 said:

Has the old grandmother make her entrance last evening? I did not seem to read it anywhere. and I wonder how will SJ react when she sees her Bin:lol:

Granny did not make an appearance yet.

I dont have other plans tonight. So i might watch today's ep live. Haha

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jbeanie1709 said:

New stills below. Looks like uri Wang Shik will be back in the palace with an ally (I hope) and could be as a bodyguard too! (Saw that tiny badge on the lapel of his coat). Gosh! He just looks so handsome here

This will send ED and LH to another fit I suppose. And definitely cause an uproar again in the palace. Hopefully she will help bring this corrupted family down. 

She was so evil in Devilish joy acting as CJH ‘s aunt

Is that how NWS will make an entrance again in the Palace? :lol: Can't wait.

& evil aunt from previous drama now came back as an ally..That just look like Evil Aunt with her nephew, GMS in a changed haircut.  :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Awww..

SSR latest IG update! He conveys his thanks to writernim ^_^:)

His caption (google translated)

Writer! Thank you 

Last time ... I received the script ...Please enjoy watching until the last broadcast next week. 

The words on the picture (google translated)

<To all of you who have attained the elegance of the Empress !! It was an honor to be with you till the end, thank you, I love you. Believe in your preciousness, meet somewhere better again. I am late, but happy new year, and happy to be blessed again. Artist Kim Sun-ok

• Like 6

I think the writer keep the mystery till the end. 

No clue about GED case, evidence also being manipulated, 

I suspect KH first, because she hide in GED chamber, but... who bring the poison is ED, and she poisoning Sunny's food (just looks like know if GED death caused by poison, just like Lee Hyuk said), but.. I'm also courious why Lee Hyuk back to GED chamber see ED put poison, then when Sunny in GED chamber he also appear. That means he's there three time that night. 

I just have no idea, why Lee Hyuk don't wanna reveal the truth of GED death case? Is he know if Sunny will leave him after she catch who kill GED, then he afraid of this? 

He know Sunny tried to betray him, but why he don't wanna Sunny go, it will be hard for Sunny to reveal the truth. 

Sunny maybe just like something that Emperor must be own and win. He don't wanna Sunny going to Woo Bin, because he know Woo Bin like her, and also he know if he not win Sunny's heart yet. 

When he promise to protect Min Yu Ra, and he sacrify to marry Sunny, and then he know if she betray him just because she know who is Na Wang Shik, he tried to kill Min Yu Ra, and also torment her live. 

Just kill Lee Hyuk in the end if Sunny can't forgive him. 

Lee Hyuk "LOVE" is wreid.. 

He said love, then he tried to kill someone that he claimed get his "LOVE". 

1. So Hyun, he said love her, then he choke her when he think her wife betray him (although fail to kill) 

2. GED, he said only GED that care toward him then when GED wanna show to the world how imperial is he stab her (although fail to kill)

3. Min Yu Ra, he said love her, and wanna protect her from his mama, but when he know she really betray him, he burn her and torment her live. 

4. Sunny, he said he love her and wanna protect her, but when he know she really betray him, he choke her, he save her from jail, (this make Yu Ra feel strange when Lee Hyuk save Sunny), and end he force himself to Sunny. 

HOW IF HIS FORCE TO SUNNY IS HIS TORMENT TOWARD SUNNY?

Or

HOW IF HIS FORCE TO SUNNY JUST BECAUSE WOO BIN PROVOCATE HIM THIS CAUSE HE WANT WIN OH SUNNY?

(he said he won't lose her to NWS) 

So Hyun, GED, and also Min Yu Ra is loving him till the end, although GED angry to him. But Sunny she's cold toward him, just looks disgust eyes in front of Lee Hyuk, he think he's not win Sunny heart. 

Just don't understand what's on LEE HYUK mind, he can divorce Sunny, but he don't want to do that, although he knew Sunny betray him. When Min Yu Ra betray him, that's the end of Lee Hyuk and Yu Ra relationship. 

If Lee Hyuk wanna divorce her, he'll also will get the wealth that Sunny must inheritance from GED. Firstly, he really wanna divorce with Sunny. But Sunny refuse and come back. 

Why LH so afraid about GED death case, so courious about this.? Is he know if Sunny will leave him if this case end? Or he really the killer of GED?

He is shown 3 times in GED chamber before the case 1) when he try to stab GED, 2) be witness ED pouring poison in Sunny food, 3) he find Sunny in GED chamber with GED corpse. 

So unstable mentality... 

• Insightful 1

10 hours ago, sw33tm3lody said:

We only got one interaction between SN and WS but it was good. SN standing in front of Wang Sik trying to protect him from Lee Hyuk. LH was pointing a gun at her and she just stayed there without flinching to shield Bin. Then WS protected SN from LH. And how great was that moment when WS said "Empress" and Lee Hyuk had to stop Sunny from following our bodyguard because she was super worried? "Where are you taking him?!" The humiliation! Everyone could witness how the Emperor's wife had been helping his enemy and was willing to give her life for the man the Emperor hated. LOL. 

yea, it was super sweet and at that moment, it really clicked on lee hyuk where her loyalties lay. and I really liked how wang shik had so many people help him. the guards team was on his team not because he bribed them; they too had been hurt by the imperial family but they listened to him and got out with dong shik. and the emperor's guard disobeyed lee hyuk and instead let wang shik go simply because he had treated them with dignity, as humans. and wang shik ever loyal takes them along with him... will we see a coup? it looks like wang shik and sunny are able to gather support from staff simply by being themselves and treating others well....

and how awesome was her smackdown with ED! how far she has come from naive fangirl...

• Like 4

I expected a coup a long time ago. But at that time the good guys were not strong enough.

Now is the best time. Since there are more people on the good side and the public is also involved. I think a coup will happen sooner than later. It would not make any sense if the good guys does not initiate a coup. They really should.

Anyways. I have a feeling there might be another OST. Click spoiler tab

Spoiler

Disclaimer: this is pure speculation. 

I think it is possible there is another ost. The last one will have Bin on its cover.

And i also think the reason my fave OST Not Over by Gaho played during Sunny and Hyuk ep 46 end scene is because it is their theme song. As evident from the song cover image. (I really like this song, but now i remember Hyuk pushing Sunny when i hear it. Dang! Way to spoil my song listening mood :sweatingbullets:)

List of TLE ost title with its cover images

1. What Would It Be 3213748.jpg

2. Not Over DtuU8Z-UwAIR6_-.jpg

3. If I Convey My Heart 3223518.jpg

4. Deep Voice 3228066.jpg

5. For Only One Day 3232929.jpg

6. Open Ending DzR2qFKUUAAeSLT.jpg

• Like 2

Last night episode is interesting.

1. Sunny is keeping her words that she wnot leave the palace before revealing the truth. She already collected all proof to against Hyuk and ED. Hopefully ( and I believe ) she/ Yura/ Yoon / Wang Sik has back up.

2. Sunny-Wang Sik are keeping their promise for protecting each other. Now we just wait until both calling their name 'Na Wang Sik ssi' and Oh Sunny ssi' ...saranghamnida... And both are walking in the beautiful sunset. The End ( XD).

3. The crazy-fooly- cry cry baby emperor is still in his state. No sign of redemption even becoming worst lol. Die even not enough to erase all his mistakes. He treats Sunny( beloved wife, he said) like trash. 

4. Yura redemption is ongoing. I think she'll protect Dong Sik at least.

5. Princess Ari is so dearly. I wonder she's really emperor's daughter because she's too smart for a child born from half DNA of that stupid Hyuk lol.

5. ED is still with her ultimate hobby. Slaping and roaring all the time. 

How many pointed guns have we seen and still no one dying wkkkk.

• LOL 3

Can anybody send me the link for streaming,please? my link doesn't work anymore :bawling:

• Like 1

English translation of Open Ending. 

(Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/popgasa.com/2019/02/13/ki-ryun-open-ending-the-last-empress-ost-part-6/amp/)

When I think of you, I laugh
When I look at you again, tears come
Times so precious that it hurts
After it passed, I’m here, in this place
We’re looking at the same place

It’s too early to tell you I love you
It’s too early for us to grow apart from here
Where will the hidden tomorrow take me?
I don’t know but I promise you
I won’t ever lose you

Days frozen in a deep maze
Every time, I think
Of how you would be standing at the end of this road

Where will the hidden tomorrow take me?
I don’t know but I promise you

I’ll always protect
Though this isn’t the fairy tale ending
No matter what ending it is, if I’m with you

The hidden tomorrow makes me nervous sometimes
But I believe in my heart that has written a happy ending

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ep starts!

Spoiler

Disclaimer: i dont understand korean. I only know a bit. So my comments are mostly about actions and a bit about what they say. Lol

Sunny slaps Hyuk and screams he is crazy.

Sunny is super mad. And this conversation is important. But i have no idea what they are saying. Need subs.

Hyuk has one of his hands on Sunny's throat and Sunny retaliates and does the same to him. But her hands are so smallll~

The lady that was kidnapped appears in front of the imperial family. She is also a jeweller i think.

She calls Bin in. And says so many stuff. So much words.

Hyuk asks his guards to detain Bin. But they can't. And as usual he whips out his gun. Bin is having fun poking Hyuk's buttons. Intense stare.

New lady pushes ED out of her chair. Lol. More talk about the last emperor (?)

Kanghee and Hyuk scene. What is this. So many words. I dont understand. 

Sunny outs ED for poisoning granny's food. Sojin does not believe all this. 

Omg Hyuk. Stop it! But i dont understand what he is saying. 

ED is having a tantrum. She kicks her lackey.

Yura scene. She sees the lackey. And it triggers something in her mind. What is it? It is not shown.

Kanghee is in her room. And she trashes it by herself. She lies to Ari that Sunny did it. Oh youuu snake of a woman! I want you to be brought down the most. You started most richard simmons. 

Granny scene. 

Puhaha. ED young scene! The granny is with young ED. It looks like she was drunk.

Granny meets Sunny. And she saw the picture of the island. And they talk about the island and also Sohyun.

Kanghee goes to meet KJS. Yura, sunny and bin follows here. But KH does not realize this. KJS remembers everything and told nanny, who records it but we dont hear what it is. Nanny! You super evil witch. She poisoned KJS! But sunny, bin and yura were there to help him.

Yura and KJS reunite! 

Ohh..we are on the island now.  Bin starts hitting black cladded men. Yura and Sunny sneaks in the warehouse/greenhouse.

I think these red flowers are poppy flowers. I call it again..ED is korea's drug overlord! Hahaha

End of ep 47.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ep 48 starts

Spoiler

It starts with Hyuk dreaming about Sunny. And Sunny serves him divorce papers and leaves with Bin.

Oh Hyuk. You are going crazy. You really are. He sees Sunny sleeping in the sofa. And he just looks at her and says some stuff and cries. Dang SSR killing it with his crying. 

Awwww...ari is crying. She heard KH and ED fighting before. She retold this infront of the new lady amd the others. Poor kid.

She doesnt want to be the empress and throws her crown. Sunny is more her mother than Kanghee. She screams at both ED and KH.

New lady says something about Sunny. Is Sunny now the empress/emperor thing? Oh my limited korean ngahahaha.

KH is pissed at Ari and drags her out of bed, even pushes her. Are you really her mum?! Yishhhh. Evil2 woman.

Wooot2..lee yoon is up! And he is in Hyuk's room. They talk and my stream is bad, so i didnt hear what it is about.

Ohhooo. GED new scene. She called new lady that fateful night. And they talked about Sunny. New lady gives Sunny a present. It is a pin! The same pin like the one stabbed at GED's chest.

Wow. Hyuk actually shot his gun this time. Good job bros! Hyuk and Yoon worked together and corners kanghee with a voice recording of her.

Sunny is rummaging through the archive file. She is looking for the pin that was used to stab granny. And she cries remembering Granny. (Jang Nara cries so beautifully)

Sunny found a letter by GED!

Yesss. GED death mystery will be known today i think.

Flashback. All this is written in the letter.

Hyuk and GED are fighting with words. Both screaming at each other.

Omg! My stream is wonky. 

But Hyuk did not kill nanny.

KH was actually in the room when they fought. Granny saw her and shooed her away.

Now its ED with Granny. She actually gave granny poison like she told, and granny threw the poison on ED.

(Dang it. My stream is not cooperating with me)

Granny killed herself!! Sunny just read her suicide letter.

End of episode.

Will we get a preview?

No we dont.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, noerul20 said:

Can anybody send me the link for streaming,please? my link doesn't work anymore :bawling:

me too...

Spoiler

2019-02-14-37.png

2019-02-14-39.png

2019-02-14-40.png

2019-02-14-42.png

2019-02-14-43.png

2019-02-14-44.png

2019-02-14-45.png

2019-02-14-47.png

2019-02-14-48.png

2019-02-14-49.png