[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Anybody care to translate?

His caption (google translate)

There are some people who have already gotten to the article ... I did not come out from next week after the broadcast of yesterday. The viewers who watched in time difficultly, the fans who cheered me hardly thank you very much.

The pic is an article about him not appearing in ep 49-52 due to conflicting schedules. Huhu

I think all the story is finish. 

1. KH kill SH

2. GED killed herself. 

3. Sunny get all GED asset to spend for the imperial family victim. 

4. Lee Hyuk know that KH killed his wife. 

5. Yoon is awake. 

6. The island for plant poppy (like I guess, it drawn by KJS in mental hospital, it clearly opium poppy, to make drug) 

Just left... how the ending of each character, how can they get punishment, or Woo Bin live that in danger because of the bullet in his head. 

I am so shocked by this news. It literally makes no sense. Why would you extend the drama, knowing that one of your main male leads cannot shoot the extension episodes? They did Choi Jin Hyuk dirty. I'm Korean American, so I know some Korean. In his instagram post, he's just acknowledging the news and thanking his fans. I'm looking at Naver, and the news is the number one article right now. Here are some rough translations of the comments:

kill****
아니 남주가 스케줄이 안되는데 연장을 한거임? 이게 뭔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(+4444, -52)

Why would you extend the drama it doesn't fit into your main lead's schedule? What is this?

juwo****
주연 스케줄이 안되는데 왜 굳이 연장을 하지ㅋㅋㅋ 이런 경우는 처음 보네 여러모로 역대급 드라마;
(+2148, -41)

Why would you even bother with an extension when the main lead's schedule doesn't align...this is the the first time I've seen this scenario happen. 

kind****
진짜 갈수록 답이 없는 드라마였어요 고생하셨어요 ㅠ
(+857, -34)
Really this was a drama that made less sense as it developed. You worked hard. 

ejle****댓글모음
이제 더이상 황품 안봐도 되니 좋아요..진작 안보고 싶었는데 진혁님 때문에 억지로 본거거든요.? .잘되었어요. 팬미팅 대성공바랍니다♡♡♡
(+640, -127)

I'm glad that I don't have to watch this drama anymore. I didn't want to watch it anyway. I only was watching for CJH and was forcing myself. It turned out well. I hope your fan meeting goes well. 

This is such a disappointment. I wonder how they framed the last two episodes. Definitely a bad sign for CWB's character, but they did say that he was terminal. That being said, this is also a makjang drama, so who knows? The writer obviously didn't plan his or her script very well. 

2 minutes ago, ErikaJ said:

I am so shocked by this news. It literally makes no sense. Why would you extend the drama, knowing that one of your main male leads cannot shoot the extension episodes? They did Choi Jin Hyuk dirty. I'm Korean American, so I know some Korean. In his instagram post, he's just acknowledging the news and thanking his fans. I'm looking at Naver, and the news is the number one article right now. Here are some rough translations of the comments:

kill****
아니 남주가 스케줄이 안되는데 연장을 한거임? 이게 뭔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(+4444, -52)

Why would you extend the drama it doesn't fit into your main lead's schedule? What is this?

juwo****
주연 스케줄이 안되는데 왜 굳이 연장을 하지ㅋㅋㅋ 이런 경우는 처음 보네 여러모로 역대급 드라마;
(+2148, -41)

Why would you even bother with an extension when the main lead's schedule doesn't align...this is the the first time I've seen this scenario happen. 

kind****
진짜 갈수록 답이 없는 드라마였어요 고생하셨어요 ㅠ
(+857, -34)
Really this was a drama that made less sense as it developed. You worked hard. 

ejle****댓글모음
이제 더이상 황품 안봐도 되니 좋아요..진작 안보고 싶었는데 진혁님 때문에 억지로 본거거든요.? .잘되었어요. 팬미팅 대성공바랍니다♡♡♡
(+640, -127)

I'm not watching this drama anymore, so that's good. I didn't want to watch it anyway. I only was watching for CJH and was forcing myself. This is good. I hope your fan meeting goes well. 

This is such a disappointment. I wonder how they framed the last two episodes. Definitely a bad sign for CWB's character, but they did say that he was terminal. That being said, this is also a makjang drama, so who knows? The writer obviously didn't plan his or her script very well. 

This is really a disheartening turn of events. 

Really disheartening.

I was ready for this to end this week. But it was extended.

And now this.

I'll stay. I went through MotA. I'll push through TLE too. Sobs.

It so heartbreaking.. I wish more smile from Woo Bin but, nothing happen till the end.

Last appearence is when he left the palace with Sunny on Lee Hyuk dreams, no word said. It totally in the begining of 48th episode. 

Then he just disappear, what about Dong Shik? :bawling:

So he just forgive LH and MYR till the end? 

How can he just disappear at total left episode? 

Maybe he just left a letter to Sunny. 

He finish his duty in the imperial family as auditor, to reveal who killed SH and attemp to murder Lee Yoon. He will continue his live in peace silent from anyone. So no one can trace him, so he don't need to appear. 

19 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Whatever it is the ending just wont be good there no possible way without  one of the leads which STILL has his plot points not close to wrapped up.

I am glad I was not very invested in this drama but I feel sorry for people who where.

I feel sorry for myself lol

Its either poor planning or something happened behind the scenes at the last minute... There were rumors the last what, two weeks about the possibility of an extension why not find out from the cast their schedules and availability for filming and try to sort out the script beforehand..

Wow...I was so shocked when I saw CJH's post on instagram in the morning. The reason is too suspicious. My feeling is there is dispute but SBS can't do anything since the original contract signed by CJH is up to 50 episodes. Do u all remember with Goo Hyun Jung's scandal on Return Drama? It's the same director. Bu then so far from the PD's note..it seems the PD is on CWB's character side. Of course, the note is probably written by the staff..

The difference is CJH seems wants to end it on the good term so fulfilled his job until ep 50 meanwhile GHJ stop in the middle so SBS badmouth her so much.

Anyway I personally will not continue anymore this drama. I just finished up until 40. The story is so depressing & make me tired. Conclusion A can become B or C later. Maybe this is what they called makjang .Plus with this shocking news..I'm done

What?? I'm so annoyed about this news. I started watching this drama, knowing nothing about it, after seeing an article saying that CJH had been working out for the role. Then I sat through the first 6 episodes being confused about where he was, but was highly entertained by the haircut reveal. Here's hoping they filmed some kind of resolution scene with SN this week that they can air next week.

Ugh what's the point of watching if the stud isn't going to be in it. I hope CJH finds a new project for himself soon.

courious about something

Is this something that unexplained yet or .. just a bit another error of this drama?

How the message hide in the GED box? Who done this? We clearly see if GED killed herself, then... the letter just put in the table before she die, and we found Sunny get this letter sealed and have a stamp on the envelope. 

Is Min Yu Ra know if GED killed herself, because she read the GED letter on the table, but she's really jealous toward Sunny at that time choose to hide this fact. 

There's two letter... what is the other letter about? 

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

9. [+168,-9]
Min Yoo Ra was the most evil villain in the beginning, I don't get why Na Wang Shik is letting her off the hook and being dead set only on Lee Hyuk~ He became that way because of Yoo Ra's lies. 

I'm glad there is people noticing this. Remember, Yura is the one trying to kill his mother. She knows his mother still alive, and left her alone in the dumpster. She lies to LH saying NWs mom already dead. Plus, LH ddint intentionally hit her with the car, she the one coming out of the road out of nowhere. So what for NWS trying to hit him with the car AS IF LH intentionally wants to kill his mother. This need to be clear before the ending. I hope Yura comes clean next week and tell the truth to NWS

34 minutes ago, newreul said:

I'm glad there is people noticing this. Remember, Yura is the one trying to kill his mother. She knows his mother still alive, and left her alone in the dumpster. She lies to LH saying NWs mom already dead. Plus, LH ddint intentionally hit her with the car, she the one coming out of the road out of nowhere. So what for NWS trying to hit him with the car AS IF LH intentionally wants to kill his mother. This need to be clear before the ending. I hope Yura comes clean next week and tell the truth to NWS

If next week had character NWS n yes Yura must tell the truth...:)

1 hour ago, newreul said:

35 minutes ago, uma14 said:

If next week had character NWS n yes Yura must tell the truth...:)

I think Bin already knows this. Remember the dude he killed in the earlier eps and masked it as an accident? If I'm not mistaken that dude told Bin about Yura hitting mum with a rock. I didn't double confirm this. This is just from memory. Please correct me if this is wrong. Hoho

@Super Gal99 ~ waaah, so happy to see you! :kiss_wink:

okay, am feeling quite disappointed that we won't see any wang shik in the last 4 episodes.. but I am going to cross my fingers that the writer knows what she is doing... so from a writer's perspective, the main lead and character was always sunny. if we see the synopsis, it was about a naive girl marries into the imperial family and then fights corruption along with the help of the mysterious bodyguard. so while we the audience are disappointed, it is not necessary that he is there the entire journey. how many hero stories we have seen where the final leg has to be done by the person alone.

so in that sense, it is doable if wang shik disappears somewhere for surgery (waaah, I don't want to to think that he dies from bullet) and she completes her task and then a few years later, she gets a call or sees a mysterious stranger at her doorstep and we see her smile... if it turns out like that, I can still like this drama without regrets. otherwise, such is life. on to the next drama! :D

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk unable to appear in the final episodes for 'The Last Empress' because of prior commitments

20181015084947776071_0_490_733.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-14%2Bat%2B7.51.24%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-14%2Bat%2B7.51.19%2BPM.png

The drama was recently extended to 4 more episodes but Choi Jin Hyuk can't appear in them because of his overseas activities that was scheduled way beforehand. His final appearance was in the episodes that aired on February 14. 

1. [+5339, -70] Wait the male lead's schedule doesn't work but they extended the drama? What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+167, -3] The drama is makjang but even reality is makjang;; Extending it without a male lead

2. [+2594, -53] Why did they extend it when the male lead's schedule doesn't work out ㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing something like this, this is the best drama is various ways; 

3. [+1053, -47] This is really a drama where there was no solution the more it progressed, you worked hard ㅠ 

4. [+784, -155] I no longer need to watch 'The Last Empress' so it's alright.. I really didn't want to watch it but I forced myself to watch it because of Jin Hyuk-nim, okay.? It worked out. I hope for a very successful fan-meeting ♡♡♡

5. [+535, -75] He's also sick, you worked hard, I won't watch next week because Jin Hyuk isn't coming out ㅠㅠ 

Archived