[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual, the writer is SO STINGY with WB-SN moments. it usually last less than 1 minute before someone interrupts them :wacko:

LH-SN moments are often accompanied by cute comical background music. But as a woman, i feel very disgusted by all the scenes of LH trying to kiss or go to bed with SN.  

And i feel angry for SN, that her precious first night was given away under such circumstances -- her fangirling mind thinking that she was in love and happily married, and excited about their first night. Whereas then, LH felt so repelled by her. 

i want to give his down under a hard kick :angry: 

Thanks for the pics and clips!!! :D

I don't know if I'll watch the ep with subs, tbh. I'll def fast forward the Emperor scenes because I can't stand the character anymore. :phew: 

Here's the preview for tomorrow. Looks like Wang Shik and SN will never catch a break in that palace... :unsure:

Spoiler

I watched some scenes from today's episode. Sunny said that she'll crush all of the monsters who did this to WS. Is she including LH there? Or is the writer gonna pretend that the bullet appeared in WS's head by spontaneous generation? I want SN to make good on that promise. I want her to crush ALL of them.  

"But in the midst of it all, he's only worried about you" :bawling: 

I feel WS's pain and desperation and it fills my heart with sadness. All he cares about is Sunny & DS. They're all that matter to him. I want SN to put EVERYONE in jail, no exceptions.  

"I swear I'll keep my promise to protect you"

I want to see it to believe it. <_<

24 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

With everything that is going on in the palace...his goofiness just seems out of place.

Right, not saying there cannot be lighthearted moments but with everything going on in the palace, you cannot take his character seriously..  

What actually the writer wants? Because after emperor, now ED also make cute moments? Why don't the writer use the side characters for filling comedic roles? There is Sunny' family or Sojin. Give them more cutie scenes. I think the writer has obsession on villain characters. No wonder the conflicts keep dragging and ratings seem stuck or even decreased. 

And this fool emperor just thinking about the way to sleep with Sunny. So crazy. Well, she's his wife but if he really care of her, how can he doesn't feel she keep rejecting him? No development until now. We just stuck and round in the circle. 

I'm happy Yura found out Na Wang Sik which means we'll getting another chapter at least. 

Can someone be kind enough to give the English subtitles of the preview, please? :tears: I hope the episodes with subtitles are uploaded soon enough for viewers who don't understand Korean. The wait is killing me. :bawling: I think I'll read up the recap/ review while i twiddle my thumbs waiting for the episode.:lol:

Also, are English subtitles of those behind -the-scenes catch -ups available online? The actors seem to share many light and fun moments and as a viewer I am dying to know how they manage to have fun when the drama is so full of tension. 

I'm SUPER frustrated! I had to take a walk after watching today's episode. Not even a minute of WS/OS scenes; it hurts.

The writer is so obsessed with her villainous characters, its dumbfounding. Why not have the drama full of the villains then?  

I was also disappointed Sunny didn't show some more concern for WooBin. She's wasting all her time and energy with that annoying Lee Hyuk. I want to slap his brains out. 

Ok end of rant.

Poor Ari...she has a self-serving murderess as her mother. Good thing that PM & Nanny is getting their just desserts. Sunny made a lot of power moves today...Keep your eye on the sparrow!

So one of my theories is right because 

Spoiler

Yoon is now

temporary emperor regnant with Ari receiving nothing and Nanny nailed to the wall in shock!

empress.png

In DRAMA

[The Last Empress] Eps 39 & 40 spoilers, Choi Jin Hyuk x Jang Na Ra x Shin Sung Rok

Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Lee Elijah discovers Choi Jin Hyuk's real identity 

1. [+733,-39]
I feel so bad whenever KakaoDog looked lost and his eyes droop... His eyes are filled with love when he looks at the empress. What should he do...;;; 

2. [+438,-25]
You can't hate Shin Sung Rok. He's the true KakaoDog. ♡

3. [+353,-91]
Scriptwriter, please, put OhLee together. [t/n: O-il also means cucumber.] 800,000 viewers are waiting, you know that, right? 

4. [+242,-25]
The chemistry between Shin Sung Rok and Jang Na Ra is daebak... 

5. [+177,-21]
I really like Lee Hyuk and Oh Ssu Ni today. They should've shown us scenes like these earlier. But still, I like them. Love you, Soon Ok. 

6. [+112,-0]
In the next episode, this is what Ah Ri's going to say -- You're my mother? I knew that.. But I don't need a mother who's just a worker in the palace.. My mother is the empress who is going to get the empress dowager's inheritance.. Get it?

7. [+121,-16]
Let Lee Hyuk turn over a new leaf. Scriptwriter Soon Ok, let Lee Hyuk start anew and let him be together with Ssu Ni for the rest of his life. He was so pitiful when he was abused. Treat Ssu Ni well for the rest of your life, you brat. 

8. [+101,-0]
The nanny is hurting her daughter emotionally.. That isn't maternal love, it's abuse.. 

9. [+74,-0]
I really like the parts where Empress Ssu Ni defeats Min Yoo Ra and the empress dowager. Her acting's the best. 

10. [+82,-11]
I'm certain now after watching the preview. The scriptwriter has changed her direction. OhLee couple is going to be the final couple. 

thelast.png
Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Jang Na Ra appoints Lee Elijah to be her palace worker 

1. [+434,-24]
"Nice to meet you" Min Yoo Ra. ㅋ

2. [+346,-11]
Jang Na Ra is so pretty wearing a suit... Hanbok too.. Her coordi is really working hard. I was admiring her beauty during the whole episode and it ended. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+269,-19]
Lee Hyuk ㅠㅠㅠ Don't die. 

4. [+241,-3]
She looks so pretty wearing a hanbok. I hope to see more scenes of her in hanbok. 

5. [+210,-56]
But isn't Cheon Woo Bin a murderer too??? Am I the only one who finds Lee Hyuk pitiful? ㅠㅠ

6. [+88,-13]
Oh Ssu Ni ♥ Lee Hyuk, please. ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+66,-1]
Princess Ah Ri isn't the emperor's daughter but the Prime Minister's daughter. 

8. [+55,-1]
Jang Na Ra is coming out as a strong character. It's fun. 

^^^^^^^^^^Yes it is abuse and in real time. Ari needs intervention and removal from the premises with the empress. I cannot stand it when people use children as pawns. It is a stench in my nostrils!!!!!  Babies in and out, children, the elderly, and those with mental and physical disabilities are the most vulnerable!

Archived