Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

.... any doctors/medical students that can better answer this?... from what I vaguely remember from biology class in school, you are unlikely to have the same blood group as your parent if they are AB +/-.... there was a way to calculate the possibility -- so if sunny's dad was O+ (which is common blood group), then combined with sunny's mom AB-, you would most likely end up with kids A+/- and B+/-..... someone correct me if am wrong...

I'm not a medical student. But yes. That is how it goes. If dad is type O and mum is AB, the children will be either A or B. But if dad is A or B and mum AB, its possible for the child to be AB too.

Though the drama saying AB- blood is rare is reaching in terms of blood transfusion. AB is a universal reciever, it can recieve from all blood groups. Just make sure the rH is similar. Hohoho

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@katakwasabi & @ktcjdrama you guys are right. I completely forgot about that because there are so many things happening at the same time on this show that I sometimes zone out, tbh. Sorry.  

40 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I don´t want the writer to use an illness as a scapegoat for LH to get awaywith his crimes. Also They are the royal family who got their own hospital so I would imagine that they would get regular check ups or am I wrong?

Yeah, I don't want a cop out either, but the writer is so adamantly trying to make him look like a poor victim that I think he'll just die a normal death. IDK haha. Maybe he does get regular check ups but the writing forgets about this type of details all the time, so a sudden terminal illness plot twist wouldn't surprise me at this point. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm not a medical student. But yes. That is how it goes. If dad is type O and mum is AB, the children will be either A or B. But if dad is A or B and mum AB, its possible for the child to be AB too.

Though the drama saying AB- blood is rare is reaching in terms of blood transfusion. AB is a universal reciever, it can recieve from all blood groups. Just make sure the rH is similar. Hohoho

think it was @partyon that mentioned that RH negative is rarer in korea compared to other places in the world. (not sure about the exact reasons.).. so that was the reason for the blood transfusion issue that happened when lee hyuk got in accident...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Questions That We Want Answers To

1. What animal was cremated in the urn? 

A: A curious cat which was unlucky enough to stumble upon the murder. It tried to flee and yowled for help, but the nanny skinned it alive. The cat will reappear again, because it has eight lives left. 

2. Why is Yoon always in a hurry?

A: He gets agitated easily and has to destress himself in the loo after every dramatic outburst.

3. Why didn't Min Yura recognize Woo Bin in the dark that night?

A: She has myopia, but she refuses to wear glasses.

4. But she heard him crying, omma, omma.

A: She has hearing problems, but she refuses to wear hearing aids.

5. Who do you think is hot other than the two male leads?

A: The Prime Minister

6. What is the next explosive event to expect?

A: Yura's ex turns up as the new chef.

7. What explosive event can we expect?

A: He sets the wok on fire and burns down the entire kitchen.

8. And...

A: The smoke clears to reveal a corpse buried under the kitchen tiles.

9. What????

A: It is revealed that the corpse is Yoon.

10. You gotta be kidding!!!!

A: The real Yoon is dead. The existing Yoon is an imposter.

Love it

Absolutely love it

You are hilarious

• Like 3

Guys...I don't think we need to talk about our guess for this drama since all of our prediction for tonight episode is all wrong. We just need to sit down enjoy watching because everything seems twist from what we expected....hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Oh no Lee hyuk get know about Woo bin feeling to Sunny...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, uma14 said:

Oh no Lee hyuk get know about Woo bin to Sunny...

Well, he must be blind if he can't smell something fishy about his 'buddy's' feeling to his wife haha. 

I guarantee there's plot twist again. Maybe Pyeha will arrange WB-Soe jin marriage soonest kkkkk.... 

But I'm getting excited to see his reaction when it reveals WB = Wang Sik!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Well, he must be blind if he can't smell something fishy about his 'buddy's' feeling to his wife haha. 

I guarantee there's plot twist again. Maybe Pyeha will arrange WB-Soe jin marriage soonest kkkkk.... 

But I'm getting excited to see his reaction when it reveals WB = Wang Sik!!!

Woo bin n So jin marriage...no no please Sunny hinder....hahahaha....same for me too see when Lee hyuk know Woo bin is Wang sik...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

This is the posibility of Sunny Blood..
* P : parents
** F1 : filial (children)

Known if Sunny's mother Blood : AB with Rh - (negative ) -> resesif (rhrh/rr)
dominan might be RhRh (RR) or Rhrh(Rr)

P : AB rr (-) x AB Rr (+)
F1 : A +, A -, B +, B - , AB +, AB -

P : AB rr (-) x A RR (+)
F1 : A +, AB +

P : AB rr (-) x A Rr (+)
F1 : A +, A -, AB +, AB -

P : AB rr (-) x A rr (-)
F1 : A -, AB -

P : AB rr (-) x B RR (+)
F1 : B +, AB +

P : AB rr (-) x B Rr (+)
F1 : B+, B-, AB +, AB -

P : AB rr (-) x B rr (-)
F1 : B -, AB -

P : AB rr (-) x O RR (+)
F1 : A+, B+

P : AB rr (-) x O Rr (+)
F1 : A+, A-, B+, B-

P : AB rr (-) x O rr (-)
F1 : A-, B-

Blood Transfusion : AB will recieve all kind of blood. But if you have Rh - it might be fatal. Rh - only recieve the Rh - (or blood that have no Rh antigen).

Why I think Sunny has AB - is imposible is because she didn't donate her blood to her mother. Because relative might be the first choice to get blood transfusion before find from blood bank. 

I think this drama also think about science (that might be everyone know). But don't really sure think of chemical reaction although so much chemical substance around ED. 

I have biology background #nooneask 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 7

36 minutes ago, uma14 said:

Oh no Lee hyuk get know about Woo bin feeling to Sunny...

I think LH start think about WB feeling to Sunny after the bomb, but he just quite to WB at that time (after he can't see Sunny as requisite to release Hel Ro and Dad from ED). 

• Like 2

I really scared now because I have not idea about how the writer wants to end this. 

With only 5 hours left (although I wish they add 2 more episodes as it was said), it's time to everything is exposed and this week's episodes have been the beginning.

I sometimes think that, at the end, all are going to die except Lee Yoon who will renounce the throne :tears:.

• Like 3