Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

Spoiler

ED asked MYR about the brother of NWS, and she assured her it's just a matter of time now and she will find him soon.

MYR was serving tea to ED, when Sojin, Sunny came rushing asking about is it true MYR is back in palace. They gasped when they see her. LH and CWB also walked by and shocked too. LH asked her to leave, and also CWB to take MYR out. ED said don't touch my person. LH took out his gun and said he will kill MYR. ED walked to CWB and took his gun and pointed at him, threatening LH that if he killed MYR, she will also shoot CWB. LH finally gave in.

At the mall, Hello and Sojin walking, talking about mall stuff. Sojin asked about her boyfriend, Hello said it ended. Just then, Yoon walked towards them and asked Hello to speak, then dragged her away. Sojin is confused, but she figured out their relationship and shocked. Yoon talked to Hello and explained. They finally got back together.

Sunny's father not feeling well, so DS went out by himself. He was caught by the former Chief security, and brought to MYR in the palace. MYR was rather threatening him, saying don't lie to her and to follow her instruction.

Byun told CWB that DS is found, his location is in the palace. As he walked in, he met CWB and Sunny, but DS already been briefed to pretend not to know CWB. Phew....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

MYR took DS into a room and kept in there and ordered the other maids to keep watch of him. As she was leaving, Sunny walked by, and MYR bumped into her, spilling all the marbles that Sunny had in a box. She asked her to pick them up, but MYR didn't want to. Ari came by and ordered MYR and the other maids to help pick up the marbles. It is to buy time for CWB to sneak into DS's room. He successfully got in, and have a quick talk with him. As he was leaving, MYR heard the door and saw a shadow. She quickly went in and demanded DS who came in earlier. DS said no one. She told him to get his coat off because it's hot, and as she took it off, she saw the pin that NWS gave DS before. She got suspicious and called former chief guard to investigate CWB.

CWB went to Sunny's room and told her he is worried about DS.

LH read the book, and wondered about the necklace and the body. CWB came into the room with a lab result, showing that the ashes don't belong to a human. LH is angry, and went to look for Yoon to ask questions. He got hit by angry Yoon instead.

Sunny hosting a meal for Ari and DS. Ari is confused about DS's accent. Ari is upset that she isn't understanding a lot. Sunny kept encouraging her that she made a new friend. They wanted to do something, but MYR said DS already has another schedule. Ari threw a tantrum. CWB and Sunny exchanging looks, not sure if MYR noticed it or not.

Sunny went to LH's office. He is drinking, and Sunny tried to fish more reaction from LH while planting some info/doubts in him also about stuff happening. She left and gave signal to CWB. LH in his drunken state went out of the secret passage. CWB followed him and made a call that LH has made a move. LH went to the conservatory. It's dark in there, he used a flashlight to find his way and came to a flowerbed and he started digging maniacally. Then the lights came on, almost everyone is there (Sunny, ED, Sojin, Yoon, MYR, CWB), including reporters. Yoon asked what are you looking exactly. LH screamed and collapsed tiredly on the flowerbed, and tears streamed down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

We're finally back to the scene of corpse discovery from the first episode.

The news said that the body belong to SH. LH in his room, while the news is being narrated. Byun and gang watching the news in their HQ. ED and palace people watching also. MYR heard the news about SH and the guard, and she was shaking thinking about it. ED left and Nanny looked worried, Sunny noticed that. and started to think about her with PM.

LH went to KJS's cell, but he is no longer there, but this time he saw the writings on the wall.

Sunny went to search the Nanny's room. She found pictures of her and CWB in a drawer.

ED is worried in her room, Nanny came in. ED told her to do something, she didn't really want to, but ED promised to give Ari some titles.

Flashback to LH arguing with SH and pushed her into the pond. SH managed to swim to the edge. but Nanny was there. She took her hands but changed her mind, and drowned SH instead!!! She kept pushing her head down, so she is the one who killed SH!!!! OMG!!!!!

Nanny left the room looking so smug... Sunny walked up to her and asked her a question which I didn't catch. Nanny smiling so smugly.... Urgh this woman. The evil of evil... End of episode.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a short preview, but my stream lagged, so didn't know exactly what was shown.

We see WB having headache though. Then ED ordered something about the relationship of Sunny and CWB. Then also a scene of LH back-hugging Sunny.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

:confounded:the nanny was the one who drowned her

Spoiler

The ending

Preview:

Otp in a car accident:unsure:

Nanny kill empress so hyun n she already pregnant?...so princess Ari a daughter Lee hyuk or PM...

• Like 4

Another kisseu scene for this 2 cuties:grimace:

@Sarang21 yap me too - what a twist! Did any chingu suspect the nanny? :blink:

6 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@ktcjdrama @lingx2 @supergal99 Thank you for the recap, pictures and videos.

I´m quite surprised that it was the nanny that killed SH. I knew that she was cunning but not to the extend where she would kill her best friend :o

Nanny is the true villain... I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be the one who killed Grandmama.... :angry:

This is again making LH to be such a pitiful person... Poor LH :tears: manipulated by people around him...

Please Sunny, hurry up and expose the Nanny...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nanny is the true villain... I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be the one who killed Grandmama.... :angry:

This is again making LH to be such a pitiful person... Poor LH :tears: manipulated by people around him...

Please Sunny, hurry up and expose the Nanny...

EHhh LH is getting his on taste now of what all this feels like to be manipulated by those around him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I feel like running watching today's episode XD. So, it was Nanny that killed Seo Hyun. What a friend!!!! Then, the one that killed grandma probably her too.  At least one mystery solved. 

Maybe Wang Sik's identity will reveal tomorrow. His headache perhaps make them suspicious, especially Yura. 

Today's highlight episode for me was the scene where Dongsik touched Woobin's hand. That simple scene...I can feel how sad WB can't do anything to safe him. I hope this poor boy get his happy ending. It's cute with him and Ari chatting about saturi. 

As expected, the romantic scene of WB-SN just few seconds lol. Why can't he/she give us more? Positive thinking maybe the writer wants their characters come clean till the end.

• Like 5

Thanks for the recap @ktcjdrama @lingx2 @supergal99

I am so furious at the Nanny, gosh she is just sooo THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER.

She didnt just kill her best friend, she killed a baby too - an innocent one. oh my goodness and now she is doing everything she can to make sure Princess Ari becomes Empress.

She needs to be severely punished.

giphy.gif

I hope she gets the ultimate retribution and Princess Ari be the one to expose and destroy her!!

I wish we had more otp moments though. sigh. We still have how many more episodes?

• Like 7
  • Angry 1

It's not a big surprise to me. As soon as we suspected the nanny for Granny's death, her being the culprit for SH's death would also make sense. Kang Hee is like a secret killer who shows up quietly to finish the job knowing that LH would be the suspect. Anyways, is this considered karma for LH? Or do we feel bad and say he was at the wrong place and wrong time?

• Like 5

Thank you for the recap.

Not surprised it was the nanny, I noticed her stories are never consistent and she is another power hungry character.

@PutriSalju That scene was so sweet, I really love NWS and DS relationship, you can tell they are really close.

Also MYR is the worst after everything that she has done to DS and NWS you would think she would leave them alone but she just keeps trying to hurt them. I am ready for MYR and some of the bad guys to get their comeuppence.

• Like 5