[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

And i dont think he told helro about her mom's blood case. Thinking about it, maybe Hyuk will help with a blood tranfusion after sunny's accident? That is if she is the same blood with her mom, that might be far fetched since she didnt donate her blood to her mom when she was ill. Hua3.

I don't think if Sunny will needs LH blood. because if Sunny have same blood with her mother, Sunny must be donate her blood for her. The blood come from out of that hospital at that time.

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Na Wang Shik's mother raised Dong Shik as her son so that Min Yura can go after her dream without having to take care of a baby..So Dong Shik never knew that Min Yura is his birth mother. He knows her as Noona...a noona who used to live with them and part of his family..And Dong shik believes Wang Shik is his real brother.

Does MYR feel mother instinct to Dong Shik build up? She's smile during A Ri and DS conversation, maybe that's funny, Sunny also has a little laugh. MYR smile, just like a mother that proud of her son action, a bit similar when Kang Hee smile because of A Ri's action.

Maybe MYR also not realize her feeling toward DS. She got anger from A Ri's before, but then A Ri has a tantrum because of Dong Shik. 

Hope MYR more smile and have positif side because she is with Dong Shik, and realize that she also a mother, when DS in danger, hopefully she will help him. 

46 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Maybe Yura has amnesia that make her act like Dongsik is not her son XD. I wonder where the real dad of dongsik now. 

The day she birth DS, she don't wanna look at the baby. Maybe that's remind her to be a silly girl that accept KJS, who's finally left her without explanation and without knowing if KJS have an incident. 

Waiting the next episode to night... 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, laivla said:
4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

And i dont think he told helro about her mom's blood case. Thinking about it, maybe Hyuk will help with a blood tranfusion after sunny's accident? That is if she is the same blood with her mom, that might be far fetched since she didnt donate her blood to her mom when she was ill. Hua3.

I don't think if Sunny will needs LH blood. because if Sunny have same blood with her mother, Sunny must be donate her blood for her. The blood come from out of that hospital at that time.

.... any doctors/medical students that can better answer this?... from what I vaguely remember from biology class in school, you are unlikely to have the same blood group as your parent if they are AB +/-.... there was a way to calculate the possibility -- so if sunny's dad was O+ (which is common blood group), then combined with sunny's mom AB-, you would most likely end up with kids A+/- and B+/-..... someone correct me if am wrong...

P.S ~ in drama world, such real life science may not apply! hahahahha...

12 hours ago, sw33tm3lody said:

I thought I was reading too much into it, but I guess I wasn't the only one who thought of it. I think he's got a brain tumor. It would explain the mood swings, increasingly violent behavior, and also that sudden "confusion" he felt before fainting.

I don´t want the writer to use an illness as a scapegoat for LH to get awaywith his crimes. Also They are the royal family who got their own hospital so I would imagine that they would get regular check ups or am I wrong?

9 hours ago, O said:

Sorry to cut your post.  Do you mean the mental hospital?  If yes, the former chief of guards was the one who took Yura out of prison.  Apparently she saved his life and he was returning the favour.  The ED came by just as they got out of the mental hospital and whisked them away. 

Yes I mean the mental hospital. But I think you got my question wrong. I was talking about the ex-lover of Yura, the previous guard of Empress SH. 

I find it absolutely disgusting to expect sunny to fall in love with the person that tried to kill her not only once but twice. 

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

.... any doctors/medical students that can better answer this?... from what I vaguely remember from biology class in school, you are unlikely to have the same blood group as your parent if they are AB +/-.... there was a way to calculate the possibility -- so if sunny's dad was O+ (which is common blood group), then combined with sunny's mom AB-, you would most likely end up with kids A+/- and B+/-..... someone correct me if am wrong...

I'm not a medical student. But yes. That is how it goes. If dad is type O and mum is AB, the children will be either A or B. But if dad is A or B and mum AB, its possible for the child to be AB too.

Though the drama saying AB- blood is rare is reaching in terms of blood transfusion. AB is a universal reciever, it can recieve from all blood groups. Just make sure the rH is similar. Hohoho

@katakwasabi & @ktcjdrama you guys are right. I completely forgot about that because there are so many things happening at the same time on this show that I sometimes zone out, tbh. Sorry.  

40 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I don´t want the writer to use an illness as a scapegoat for LH to get awaywith his crimes. Also They are the royal family who got their own hospital so I would imagine that they would get regular check ups or am I wrong?

Yeah, I don't want a cop out either, but the writer is so adamantly trying to make him look like a poor victim that I think he'll just die a normal death. IDK haha. Maybe he does get regular check ups but the writing forgets about this type of details all the time, so a sudden terminal illness plot twist wouldn't surprise me at this point. 

8 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I'm not a medical student. But yes. That is how it goes. If dad is type O and mum is AB, the children will be either A or B. But if dad is A or B and mum AB, its possible for the child to be AB too.

Though the drama saying AB- blood is rare is reaching in terms of blood transfusion. AB is a universal reciever, it can recieve from all blood groups. Just make sure the rH is similar. Hohoho

think it was @partyon that mentioned that RH negative is rarer in korea compared to other places in the world. (not sure about the exact reasons.).. so that was the reason for the blood transfusion issue that happened when lee hyuk got in accident...

4 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Questions That We Want Answers To

1. What animal was cremated in the urn? 

A: A curious cat which was unlucky enough to stumble upon the murder. It tried to flee and yowled for help, but the nanny skinned it alive. The cat will reappear again, because it has eight lives left. 

2. Why is Yoon always in a hurry?

A: He gets agitated easily and has to destress himself in the loo after every dramatic outburst.

3. Why didn't Min Yura recognize Woo Bin in the dark that night?

A: She has myopia, but she refuses to wear glasses.

4. But she heard him crying, omma, omma.

A: She has hearing problems, but she refuses to wear hearing aids.

5. Who do you think is hot other than the two male leads?

A: The Prime Minister

6. What is the next explosive event to expect?

A: Yura's ex turns up as the new chef.

7. What explosive event can we expect?

A: He sets the wok on fire and burns down the entire kitchen.

8. And...

A: The smoke clears to reveal a corpse buried under the kitchen tiles.

9. What????

A: It is revealed that the corpse is Yoon.

10. You gotta be kidding!!!!

A: The real Yoon is dead. The existing Yoon is an imposter.

Love it

Absolutely love it

You are hilarious

1 minute ago, uma14 said:

Oh no Lee hyuk get know about Woo bin to Sunny...

Well, he must be blind if he can't smell something fishy about his 'buddy's' feeling to his wife haha. 

I guarantee there's plot twist again. Maybe Pyeha will arrange WB-Soe jin marriage soonest kkkkk.... 

But I'm getting excited to see his reaction when it reveals WB = Wang Sik!!!

7 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Well, he must be blind if he can't smell something fishy about his 'buddy's' feeling to his wife haha. 

I guarantee there's plot twist again. Maybe Pyeha will arrange WB-Soe jin marriage soonest kkkkk.... 

But I'm getting excited to see his reaction when it reveals WB = Wang Sik!!!

Woo bin n So jin marriage...no no please Sunny hinder....hahahaha....same for me too see when Lee hyuk know Woo bin is Wang sik...

Archived