[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

30 stitches does sound horrible. am not sure if it was a rumour or if actually true because the translation is not very clear to me.. something happened though.. hence the band aid near the eye which I actually thought was part of the plot as at that point, something or the other kept happening to wang shik...

I will scrutinize his eyebrows in the upcoming ep. 30 stiches is a lot even if its near his eyebrows~ huhu. I hope he is fine now.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this from a fun twitter thread on episode 20 of TLE.:lol:

DyURHXhU8AAgF1r.jpg

DyUcwujVsAAcL_p.jpg

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

! omo, just thought it was a small band-aid as part of the show as wang shik kept getting hit or shot or punched or pushed or something every other episode....didn't realize he actually got hurt, woah! :unsure:

He'd the bandage on at the time of press conference too.May be he got hurt at initial stage of filming. CJH also mentioned about of accident on award receiving speech..He also talked about Shin Sung Rok hurt his toe-nails most probably. 

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I will scrutinize his eyebrows in the upcoming ep. 30 stiches is a lot even if its near his eyebrows~ huhu. I hope he is fine now.

maybe someone like @booha or other fans of choi jin hyuk would be able to clarify if the 30 stitches was just reports or actually true...

1 minute ago, flutterby06 said:

He'd the bandage on at the time of press conference too.May be he got hurt at initial stage of filming. CJH also mentioned about of accident on award receiving speech..He also talked about Shin Sung Rok hurt his toe-nails most probably.

had read about SSR's toe getting hurt; during that shopping mall episode where wang shik gets hit on head, SSR had a kind of cast on his feet??... so if choi jin hyuk mentioned the accident, then it wasn't minor?

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

maybe someone like @booha or other fans of choi jin hyuk would be able to clarify if the 30 stitches was just reports or actually true...

had read about SSR's toe getting hurt; during that shopping mall episode where wang shik gets hit on head, SSR had a kind of cast on his feet??... so if choi jin hyuk mentioned the accident, then it wasn't minor?

SSR was hospitalized for his injury. Not sure when his injury happened. I read it was a fractured toe.

i'm not sure if this was posted during his hospitalisation or its a throwback. But he was filmed wearing a boot during the SBS drama awards.

Did some digging and found this:

Shin Sung Rok Suffers Injury On Set Of “The Last Empress”

Dec 19, 2018 by Y. Shin

Shin Sung Rok has suffered an injury on set of SBS’s “The Last Empress.” On December 19, a source from Shin Sung Rok’s agency HB Entertainment stated, “While filming for ‘The Last Empress’ yesterday [December 18], Shin Sung Rok fractured his toe. As he is scheduled to undergo surgery today [December 19], he will be returning to the drama set tomorrow after receiving treatment at the hospital.” The source from his agency also explained, “There were no other injuries outside of his toe injury.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1280139wpp/shin-sung-rok-suffers-injury-set-last-empress

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I think both of their accidents weren't just few scratches..that's why they got mentioned( CJH says due to age his body can't handle all these action, he prefers romance genre ).. Hopefully they recovered well. 

@booha share with us some inside info if you have any on CJH's accident in TLE set.

The cast and crew really are having a tough time as the drama is long enough and is still being filmed..Even though they're tired the show must go on. All the best to The Last Empress Team..

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

I think both of their accidents weren't just few scratches..that's why they got mentioned( CJH says due to age his body can't handle all these action, he prefers romance genre ).. Hopefully they recovered well. 

@booha share with us some inside info if you have any on CJH's accident in TLE set.

The cast and crew really are having a tough time as the drama is long enough and is still being filmed..Even though they're tired the show must go on. All the best to The Last Empress Team..

CJH injury was just a day before the press conference. It was during the initial stages of filming an action scene. Appparently they has to ice down his facial swelling. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265675wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-gets-injured-set-last-empress-agency-shares-update-status

i think that is why during the first few episodes of drama some people have commented that his face looks swollen.

4 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

CJH injury was just a day before the press conference. It was during the initial stages of filming an action scene. Appparently they has to ice down his facial swelling. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265675wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-gets-injured-set-last-empress-agency-shares-update-status

i think that is why during the first few episodes of drama some people have commented that his face looks swollen.

Oh..yes.I saw the news that there's a possiblity of CJH missing the pres con but forgot!

@Lmangla, so the news of 30 stitches is true according to Soompi news. 

0002209465_001_20181120153708461.jpg

( That big band aid hiding those 30 stitches!! :()

Shin Sung Rok - i wanna him singing in TLE, he looks enjoy singing... 

This is so deep... amazing ... 

Really wanna Emperor on the musical stage sing a song for Sunny... *if he not an emperor again maybe is the best profesion for him. he can't be nothing in the world, if he became an actor, maybe he can get his confident back to continou his life. 

Shin Sung Rok looks younger LOL. 

Ok chingus!.. take A DEEP breath and brace yourselves. I cannot seem to find the entire preview but only saw parts  and read parts of it:unsure: . It seems there are more plot twists and surprises!!!there is preview on naver but I do not have viewing rights in my country.

The preview seems there are much more twists & turns in store for us...

It seems Bin got trapped for Yoon's attack OR may be Pehya found out he is WangShik...

We will have to wait for Thursday to know it.....

Just a thought crossed, I think somewhere emperor knew it all along ...He might have his doubts on WooBin long back ...

He was just fooling around till now, acting all cute & all with Sunny....
Somewhere I think He is still,  the evil Emperor he was in beginning...!!! 

Omg!!!!

Full preview found on IG

i neeeeeedddd more episodes this weeeekkkkk...1 is not enoughhhh! Ottttoookkkkeeeeeee~ :wacko:

I think Woobin is captured for Yoon's case? I think...i don't really understand korean hua3

And plot twist: nanny calls KSJ oppa. So they know each other. Or are they related hmmmm

@Purnima Dixit nooooo~~~ I want Hyuk to be a good guy at some point :tears:. Join forces with Sunny and Woobin. Bring down that snake of a nanny! 

I think YuRa joined hands with either KangSee or Dowager,  to trap WangShik !!!

Somewhere Emperor suddenly got all cute & sweet with Sunny is beyond me....He is upto something!! 

He might be the same evil Emperor still...

Everyone is caring for Sunny to end up with whom (I am shipping him with Bin).

But I really fear for Sunny's life,

hope Emperor doesn't kill her off!! dats why title Last Empress !!:P

3 minutes ago, Purnima Dixit said:

I think YuRa joined hands with either KangSee or Dowager,  to trap WangShik !!!

Somewhere Emperor suddenly got all cute & sweet with Sunny is beyond me....He is upto something!! 

He might be the same evil Emperor still...

Everyone is caring for Sunny to end up with whom (I am shipping him with Bin).

But I really fear for Sunny's life,

hope Emperor doesn't kill her off!! dats why title Last Empress !!:P

Theres a higher possibility Hyuk and Woobin die rather than Sunny. I'm pretty sure even if all other characters die, Sunny will still be alive. Not sure if she would be happy if everyone around her dies though :sweatingbullets: 

I dont mind with who Sunny ends up with. I just want Hyuk to be nice. Its not impossible for someone to turn a new leaf. I'm not saying his bad deeds are forgotten though. He is still wrong for his past.

And woobin needs to do something with that bullet asap. Or just live his life to the fullest at this moment. It would be sad if he spent his last moments in this toxic surrounding. Just quit and go live a carefree life. Stop caring about revenge, its eating him inside since he's nice and all. Even when he wants to bash Yura with a rock, he sees his mum stopping him. Huhu

P/s: Give me more of this show! Hahahah

rRy204.gif

Highly recommended for folks who wishes to watch to TLE, please consider the following :lol:

1. A Damn strong heart

2. Do not use logic to watch.. go with the flow

3. Watch with someone whom you can either vent your frustration or laugh together. Otherwise  your poor brain cannot take it

4. Do not watch in front of your kids.. you may accidentally curse and swear 

5. Never ever predict the next episode . you can never beat the writer!

jokes aside.. at this late stage we still have new revelations and plot twists!.. is she going to wait till the last episode to wrap everything up. Nothing seems to have closed yet..

GED death... WS revenge.. the mysterious island and it’s secret and now even Yoon may die and WS get framed???:crazy:. To think that most of us were just talking about Hyuk or Sunny getting framed for the attempted( ?) murder

the agony of waiting till Thursday.. sigh

**In a new preview, it seems LH will find about Sunny and WB’s working together.

WB: It’s said the evidence was found in the emperor residence.
LH: Stay with me.  Without you, I might go crazy
Sunny: Lost KJS?   
SKH: Oppa
Sunny: If there is no evidence, it should be fabricated.
SKH: Why can’t you greet me properly?    
MYR: To you?

LH: This is not a lime deposit but a bullet?
LH: If you found it, you should capture and bring it here
LH: I have been used by these two?!

MYR: The emperor began to be suspicious of CWB.  It will be no time before NWS’s identity is discovered.
dective: I’m arresting you as a suspect for a murder attempt on the crown prince LY.

4 minutes ago, booha said:

**I read TLE got an extension of 4 more eps.   
**In a new preview, it seems LH will find about Sunny and WB’s working together.

WB: It’s said the evidence was found in the imperial family residence.
LH: Stay with me.  Without you,  I might go crazy
Sunny: Lost KJS?   
SKH: Oppa
Sunny: If there is no evidence, it should be fabricated.
SKH: Why can’t you greet me properly?    
MYR: To you?

LH: This is not a lime deposit but a bullet?
LH: If you found it, you should capture and bring it here
LH: I have been used by these two?!

MYR: The emperor began to be suspicious of CWB.  It will be no time before NWS’s identity is discovered.
dective: I’m arresting you as a suspect for a murder attempt on the crown princess LY.

Thank you for the translation! I cant wait for the new episode. The agony of watching live haha

Archived