[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

4 hours ago, booha said:

@jjangnarafan

Hide contents

Hi Are you asking about the ‘spoiler’ tag which is on the last one(looking like an eye??) in the editor box.  Now if you want to delete: either you put the cursor below it and click on ‘backspace’
PS we have some rules: We can not quote ‘image, gif, video’ so you have to delete it. : Post only 3, images, gifs, videos, if you have more, put them in the spoiler:   No consecutive postings, unless someone posts right after you did then you don’t have to wait;  otherwise you have to wait at least an hour before you can post the second OR  you can edit the one you just posted and post more stuff in it.  If more Q, let me know or PM me if you know how

:)

@booha Wow! Thank you for your kind explanation! hehe><

however, I am still  wandering. :crazy:

I understand the spoiler, but I don't know what's next.
Click to hide and video the way it looks... I think I can understand more.
I am not good enough to follow you because I am trying to learn by writing.
Anyway, your kind explanation... I was really impressed.:bawling::bawling:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

Why is SBS so slow in promotion? Are the folks there too complacent due to TLE more searched on Naver and Daum than the other drama at MBC? The other drama already has main posters.

and the presscon schedule. the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

and let me add this: the other drama will also have a live chat tomorrow at 19:00 KST. is SBS planning to do one for TLE or not?

^

i also felt the lacking of the promotion from the broadcast channel

it's almost like they don't want to put the effort

i mean just a lil more push would be nice

nothing grand or big...

just a lil more

the production of this drama is already quite grand and impressive since its about royalty, all the fanfare would be amazing

so i am happy with that

so sbs should have match the promotion with the grandness of the drama

even the teaser for the drama airing aired later than the others that i've seen, and one of it is airing a week later than this one

btw what other drama you guys are talking about, are they will be airing the same time slot with TLE in diff channel?

i honestly have no idea about others aside from this drama since i don't keep myself updated with anything else, very minimal update unfortunately

anyway hope to see some update on pc tomorrow

i will be waiting for some pics of our trio and the others

^__^

31 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

^

i also felt the lacking of the promotion from the broadcast channel

it's almost like they don't want to put the effort

i mean just a lil more push would be nice

nothing grand or big...

just a lil more

the production of this drama is already quite grand and impressive since its about royalty, all the fanfare would be amazing

so i am happy with that

so sbs should have match the promotion with the grandness of the drama

even the teaser for the drama airing aired later than the others that i've seen, and one of it is airing a week later than this one

btw what other drama you guys are talking about, are they will be airing the same time slot with TLE in diff channel?

i honestly have no idea about others aside from this drama since i don't keep myself updated with anything else, very minimal update unfortunately

anyway hope to see some update on pc tomorrow

i will be waiting for some pics of our trio and the others

^__^

yes. the one starring THE Kim Sun Ah. same slot, same premiere date but on MBC.

51 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

yes. the one starring THE Kim Sun Ah. same slot, same premiere date but on MBC.

ah that drama, totally forgot about it

that one is quite a heavy drama as well, even more gritty i think than TLE

it seems that wednesday and thursday drama will be the battle of dark themed drama

hoping for the best for both 

more good dramas are good for us

the problem now is, if that drama is heavy with marketing and promotion

TLE will be at total disadvantages

what's the use of having heavyweight actors if no one knows about it

our leads have been doing their best with promoting this drama

i still hope there will be more and we will be getting our posters finally

hahaha

anyway since tomorrow is the press conference

i am marathoning the last drama before devoting my time to the empress  :P

well fitted the last drama i am watching is fated to love you

though this time the focus is not on jang hyuk and jang nara

but instead its CJH and JNR

the neighborhood oppa and dongsaeng agashi coupling hahaha

and also the grand empress, she was so cute in FtlY

now watching kim miyoung and daniel pitt's scenes in another lights and perspectives

hahaha quite fun

34 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

ah that drama, totally forgot about it

that one is quite a heavy drama as well, even more gritty i think than TLE

it seems that wednesday and thursday drama will be the battle of dark themed drama

hoping for the best for both 

more good dramas are good for us

the problem now is, if that drama is heavy with marketing and promotion

TLE will be at total disadvantages

what's the use of having heavyweight actors if no one knows about it

our leads have been doing their best with promoting this drama

i still hope there will be more and we will be getting our posters finally

hahaha

I think both SBS and SM Life Design are complacent right now. If you look at Naver and Daum, TLE is more popular in searches than the other drama. 

18 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

I think both SBS and SM Life Design are complacent right now. If you look at Naver and Daum, TLE is more popular in searches than the other drama. 

ah... no wonder... TLE is more popular there

i never look in naver and daum since i dont understand any of it and it will be hard to maneuver i think

maybe that's the reason why they are being moderate in promoting since this is a drama people are noticing about

though i dunno whether it receives much attention internationally?

interesting...

that actually makes me feel a lil better

thanks for the info

anyway my fellow empress girls and boys (of course)

hahaha

giphy.gif

Just searched through the internet as The Last Empress & even as 황후의 품격...!!! Nothing new came up :cold_sweat: I mean what's all secrets about..?!! In that case, I totally agree with my all friends here... SBS is restricted on promoting this series!!!... And the lack of posters is a very suspicious thing..!!! :hushed:  I hope they give us more at least tomorrow..!! And can we have some live stream or something fresh on the press conference..??!! I am depressed..!!! :cold_sweat:

So, until something new comes up, let's enjoy our pretty Oh Sunny.!! :love: Jang Na Ra is so lovely in white..!!~~~~:wub::heart:

46508484_2094804537497748_32561614961948

15 minutes ago, jjangnarafan said:
Press con Youtube Live announcement

i'll just correct myself. I mentioned some hours ago that

4 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

it's actually 14:30 KST. but still 30 minutes earlier.

then the cast of the other drama will go to MBC's radio stations to promote. are the TLE cast going to do the same on SBS Power FM ( which is the current ratings leader on FM radio, if I'm not wrong)?

we just talked about this few days back

aish 

i immediately thought it was his knees

thank god it was not that serious

:sweatingbullets:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265675wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-gets-injured-set-last-empress-agency-shares-update-status

Choi Jin Hyuk Gets Injured On Set Of “The Last Empress” + Agency Shares Update On His Status

Nov 19, 2018
by J. Lim

Choi Jin Hyuk has suffered an injury while filming his upcoming drama “The Last Empress.”

On November 19, it was reported that the actor had gotten injured while filming an action scene, and that he had been immediately rushed to the hospital to receive treatment.

A source from his agency G-Tree Creative stated, “There was an accident during the filming of an action scene that resulted in Choi Jin Hyuk getting injured. He suffered a gash of approximately six to seven centimeters above one of his eyes that required 30 stitches. He has received the necessary treatment, and is currently being monitored and keeping an ice pack on the area to reduce the swelling.”

Luckily, it was not a big injury but his agency has stated that they will be monitoring his condition nevertheless. A final decision has not been made yet on whether he will attend the press conference for “The Last Empress,” which will take place on November 20. His agency stated, “It will depend on his condition when he wakes up tomorrow. It’s only after seeing how he is then that we can talk about him continuing filming and attending the press conference.”

“The Last Empress” is set to premiere on SBS on November 21 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source (1) (2)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews.

OH GOD!... I just read the news..!!! :o Choi Jin Hyuk gets injured on set of The Last Empress”.! :cold_sweat: Then how can he attend the press conference tomorrow..??!!! I also thought it's his knee again, but it's another one..

And dear @chubby^green^ & other friends... What's a press conference without Choi Jin Hyuk..??!! :crazy: I think he's the youngest male of the set.! COME ON, please attend the press con, ah..?! :wub: We need something fresh tomorrow from all the cast!!!

And someone please tell me, I am not good with Korean language so, is there any link to watch the press conference live tomorrow..??!! :)

I am sad to hear the news of Choi Jin Hyuk. Luckily it was not a big injury but action scenes are always risky for the actors and especially for the stunt crew. I hope he will attend the press conference but only if he is alright. Stay healthy.

Oh no! Urggh - the injury is no joke- it’s 30 stitches  . And an actor’s face is his rice bowl . Hope he recovers soon . True @gm4queen I was looking forward to him being there . But anyhow, most importantly he’s okay 

The poster looks epic 

So true @triplem -

They say it's a minor one, but I was utterly shocked when I read that it's 30 stitches... :o Surely it's no joke & I don't think he will attend the press conference with covering half of his face with bandages.!

OMO..What to do .?!! He should've been extra careful with his stunts since it's tomorrow the biggest day for them! :cold_sweat: I hope he'll recover soon & continue filming with other cast members!

9 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

i'll just correct myself. I mentioned some hours ago that

it's actually 14:30 KST. but still 30 minutes earlier.

then the cast of the other drama will go to MBC's radio stations to promote. are the TLE cast going to do the same on SBS Power FM ( which is the current ratings leader on FM radio, if I'm not wrong)?

I’ll give my 2 cents on this. MBC usually have promotions on their radio stations and sbs dramas, I think, usually don’t. The Last Empress has quite an expectation with ratings...its writer Kim soon ok is known to have high ratings drama. If TLE doesn’t have a high rating, it might be her only drama to fail. The PD directed ‘Return’ which is the highest rating drama amongst all networks in korea this year. 

Comparing JNR’s dramas from mbc and kbs, the promo is still ok. The poster might just be a title poster but it adds to the mystery. They did not really give us a lot of info on the drama until the character descriptions on their website came out.

I’ve seen some articles on Naver but mostly to compare TLE with boyfriend/encounter (on which one would rate more). 

Edit: the cast will be on sbs power fm

Omg  gosh what a sad news  I read that after the surgery he was sent home and put under the icy treatment to reduce the swelling.  It looks like there is going to be a long waiting for everybody.  :cry:

15 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

Why is SBS so slow in promotion? Are the folks there too complacent due to TLE more searched on Naver and Daum than the other drama at MBC? The other drama already has main posters.

and the presscon schedule. the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

I’m glad to read TLE has received a lot of interest on the internet search.   
The filming for TLE started much late. It meant SBS just didn’t have much stuff to promote for the drama.   I don’t think SBS neglected TLE intentionally.   They just posted the full character description last weekend.  At the moment I hope they had finished a poster shooting.  -_-

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Hello everyone loving your comments on this drama. Hello @booha  It's been a while it's goin to be nice sharing a thread with you again 

Yes when CJH started with a new drama I had to drop out from daily.   Now he has a second drama, I guess it will be for a while before heading back to any daily.    Still  I have been checking some daily with video clips time to time.  You know when one gets grabbing into a crazy daily, it’s hard to walk away completely.  haha
Btw I think you will like this drama. It has all juicy stuff like a birth secret, palace intrigue, evil MIL etc etc :)

Archived