[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

3 hours ago, illay said:

I get confuse with this pic...Where is nara's leg??? lol

She's squating. Her legs are there, move the red circle back a bit. Haha

3 hours ago, autumna said:

Right.. The last eps have shown no matter his change of feelings for Sunny, no matter the comedic moments it doesn't change or erase all his actions, there are always reminders of his crimes... Example, WB sorrow about his mother and finding her body. The lies about the will, his involvement with what happened to the previous empress and so on... 

They have made LH do way too many crazy things.

Agreed. Hyuk is written to be unredeemable so far. As much as i like Hyuk i dont see him and Sunny will ever be the end game in this. What i only want is for Hyuk to realize his wrongdoings and get punished for it. And i also want cray2 Hyuk to be a phase and he will eventually move away from that phase and become a more sane person. Hahaha

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

It looks like this red scarf is a new fashion accessory.

I think Sunny would make it work with any dress. :D

It was alright at the Goblin, but here, I think Sunny shouldn't be wearing anything with a color that stood out so much and attract attention while going around snooping in the palace/conservatory :lol:

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It was alright at the Goblin, but here, I think Sunny shouldn't be wearing anything with a color that stood out so much and attract attention while going around snooping in the palace/conservatory :lol:

Agreed! That red scarf and loud boots need to go. So not suitable for snooping around. WB should have gave her a camouflage scarf and a pair of sneakers as presents hahaha

5 hours ago, guin2 said:

I went to rewatch ep1( the corpse is dug out and reveal part) , Ari princess has a crown/tiara on her and the corpse doesn’t look like a one year old corpse ( theoretically should be fresh and juicy?) ,it look more like a 7 years corpse decompose to a skeleton. 

I was curious from the beginning with Ari's appearance. Did she really become the crown princess according to Kang Hee's wishes?

Will Kang Hee then take out all of her cards after that to bring down Lee Hyuk and ED and hope to take all of the Empire's wealth? (Kang Hee doesn't know that the richest is Sunny, if you know, maybe she won't be angry that much because Ari was beaten (hopefully right angry because mother's instinct is not because Ari doesn't want to be lowered later of Sunny or something).

Sunny becomes uncertain whether to save Empire from Kang Hee - PM or be free with Woo Bin out of the palace. If she accepts Woo Bin for sure she won't be Empress anymore.

We will find out, is she the real Empress?

Naturally she have the Empress personality. 

Sunny easily makes anyone like her, because Sunny is what she is. Her charm cannot be rejected, because she's not masked like the others. The quality of an Empress, concerned with the interests of the people as well, so whether his ego with Woo Bin was able to make him forget his people, I became a little hesitant.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe because she have no money to buy other scarf. :D

If English title is correct means Sunny will be the last empress. Lee Hyuk and Yoon will be out from this league. Not sure whether Lee Hyuk lost his emperor title due to his punishment, die or his own will. But I think Yoon from the beginning doesn't want to be in the palace. Thus, the next one is princess Ari. Sunny perhaps get back to her family. And the question is Woo Bin. He might be die (since the bullet still in his head or because or the revenge plans) or he is safe and end up with Sunny. Yura can be with his fiance and Dongsik live happily or both died and living Dongsik live with Sunny or Woobin ( if he's alive). So in conclusion, the only character that I could guarantee alive is Sunny.....puhahaha...

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Agreed. Hyuk is written to be unredeemable so far. As much as i like Hyuk i dont see him and Sunny will ever be the end game in this. What i only want is for Hyuk to realize his wrongdoings and get punished for it. And i also want cray2 Hyuk to be a phase and he will eventually move away from that phase and become a more sane person. Hahaha

I wish he's on the stage again. I love his performance (singing) when purposed Sunny. 

Hyuk. How if he realize his wrong doing and take all the responsibility and going to the jail, after release, he become a theaterical actor and perform with Sunny. Or he just will be die to save Sunny from the enemies (dunno which one ED, Kang Hee, Yura, or himself). He might be order to kill her again because of his anger but in the end, he change his mind and save her. He can't get the blood transfer again like before, or he refuse to get the blood transfer, because anyone else that needed it, so he can pay what he's done in the past. He said the last word to Sunny, he loves her. 

Sunny will actually can't be happy with what happen although Hyuk was down and can be with Woo Bin. She need to be stonger for the Empire and for the people, because she 's Empress. She need to make a decision, actually she's the part of Empire. 

5 minutes ago, laivla said:

I wish he's on the stage again. I love his performance (singing) when purposed Sunny. 

Hyuk. How if he realize his wrong doing and take all the responsibility and going to the jail, after release, he become a theaterical actor and perform with Sunny. Or he just will be die to save Sunny from the enemies (dunno which one ED, Kang Hee, Yura, or himself). He might be order to kill her again because of his anger but in the end, he change his mind and save her. He can't get the blood transfer again like before, or he refuse to get the blood transfer, because anyone else that needed it, so he can pay what he's done in the past. He said the last word to Sunny, he loves her. 

Sunny will actually can't be happy with what happen although Hyuk was down and can be with Woo Bin. She need to be stonger for the Empire and for the people, because she 's Empress. She need to make a decision, actually she's the part of Empire. 

Hyuk will be a great musical actor if he wants too. As evident in a sample below:

i may have done some SSR research since i like Hyuk hahahaha

10 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

@butterflyempress    I wonder myself whether I'll continue or not, but I'll let you all know here if I come up with a new chapter.

I have a feeling that the episodes have been postponed to change the script, to deal with falling ratings, so does this mean more melodrama? I don't think that that would solve the issue, though, there is only so much ridiculousness that we can take and after a while, it gets repetitive. I know what they could do to make me happy though, have more Lee Hyuk- Sunny moments, tone down on the crazy, and have them come to an understanding of each other. It's weird, because misunderstandings are normally the OTP line, and having these come between Lee Hyuk and Sunny is just strange. It makes me wonder if Lee Hyuk's the main lead. The writers made Lee Hyuk so magnetic and attractive despite his evilness, and that is a feat, indeed. To make viewers like a man so despicable and corrupt is just mindblowing. Will he end up with Sunny? I say no, but who knows, anything can happen, and a writer, desperate to reclaim ratings, may even increase screentime between Lee Hyuk and Sunny, and have a happy ending for both. In Mirae's Fate, that was what happened, the second lead became so popular, that in the end, the lead was virtually non-existent, and the drama had an open ending. It was so frustrating, because I shipped the lead then. This time, I think they could have Lee Hyuk redeem himself, serve time, and may have an open ending  where she chooses neither man, but both are still a strong presence in her life.

SunnyMaybe Yoon die before the last bettle. Sunny take responsibility of the Empire after Hyuk and ED and other enemies down (include PM). Ari is not the Lee Hyuk's blood daughter (maybe PM daughter), she also not be Crown Princess again. She became THE LAST EMPRESS because she have no heir, without an Emperor how can she have a baby? Woo Bin also can't be the Emperor if he marry Sunny. There's no posibility of Empire existance in the future. 

31 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Hyuk will be a great musical actor if he wants too. As evident in a sample below:

i may have done some SSR research since i like Hyuk 

Whoaa... that proved that he's also a good singer. I think he has funny personality, behind the schene video, how much he smile. 

Check SSR appearance on One Mom Three Dads :crazy: .

I love how he perform Hyuk character. Thats why he is so thanks to the writer make his character so unforgetfull

------------

I hope there a moment when he on the stage again, maybe he end in the stage after punishment. 

Sunny and Hyuk why they so related to the theaterical stage ( more than 10 years ago, Sunny felt and Hyuk catch her) is that a great fate, end to marriage although full of confict. 

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

WB should have gave her a camouflage scarf and a pair of sneakers as presents hahaha

Maybe he's been seeing too much blood and red has then become his favorite color, that's why he chose red... :blink::lol:

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

He (I mean SSR) started as a musical actor actually, did you know? And he is still active in theater.

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

i may have done some SSR research since i like Hyuk hahahaha

Wow I didn´t know that he could sing....my hears has been blessed :wub:...thank you for posting

74813d1416328341-those-need-laugh-561917

21 hours ago, Crystal Kim said:

Nope. On the article, it said that they were postponing the episode in order to give more time for the production staff and crew to improve the quality of filming/writing. Unfortunately, this is normal for dramas that are filming at the same time as it airs; everyone working on the show gets kind of burnt-out so a little rest is good! Although, there might be some ulterior motive (like needing time to change the script and re-filming certain scenes :huh: who knows)

Thanks for the answer!

Well I don't mind if they take some time to improve the quality of filming/writing but that means there  are probably gonna be another postponment in the upcoming weeks to even out the number of episodes and that is sad. Though I kind of hope they would add one more episode instead:D Don't want this show to end) 

So, I am finally watching the latest episodes and I have to give a big shout-out to Shin Sung-rok who can roll down backwards from a bed and not spill a single drop of liquor from his bottle! :lol:

capture10.png

Notice the bottle is still upright! :lol:

Seeing all the Sunny & Hyuk vids marathon.:D I would also like to participate and share some of my favs.

All credit goes to the authors of the vids!

P.s. LOL looks like Sunni & Hyuk ship gain a lot of popularity nowadays :sweat_smile:

Woo Bin -shi you need to lay on the charm like ASAP!  ('Cause even my heart occasionally skips a bit at the uri Emperor's cuteness). And I'm an avid WB & Sunni fan!:wub:

Sooooo Woo Bin-shi,  Fighting!:blush:

Spoiler

iVBFYr4.gif

P.p.s.  On the other note, I really would like to see SSR and JN together as leads in another dorama. Their chemistry is awesome) 

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He (I mean SSR) started as a musical actor actually, did you know? And he is still active in theater.

I do. Hehe. I did my research since i am so drawn to Hyuk haha

I read it was hard for him to get roles since he is too tall. So he decided to join the theater. Which i think is great because he has both acting chops and his voice is lovely.

Did you know SSR was a basketball player before? Hehehe (pics from korea celeb basketball something2 hehe)

oa8w9Mq.jpg

Spoiler

1421836183_839017.jpg

Archived