0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, booha said:

Jin Hyuk IG

Hide contents

Jin Hyuk:

The start of 2019 in the best acting award ceremony with #TLE team. #adorable team people.
Give a lot of love TLE.  
I didn’t fully convey my feeling because I was so flustered.
Perhaps it got worse because I tried not to cry as I felt so emotional. I even left out about my mom’s story…
I didn’t even mention many good people who always have given to me generously.  
I will visit and greet them individually.
I believe every one of them will know my heart without mentioning your name.
They deserve all the credit.
And to the fans, always thank you and thank you   I will boost my energy and show you a fun drama and a cool WS.  

Thank you

So He was flustered. No wonder he wasn't smile (well..only half smile) throughout the ceremony. I thought he was having a bad mood or too tired because of the filming.

Started... I am late maybe...

Spoiler

LH saw them and just left. Sunny is shocked and asked what is CWB doing? Reminding him about the scandal they had before. CWB told her about getting the heart of LH. And Sunny got upset and left.

LH ini his room, sitting on his bed thinking about what he saw and laughed mockingly. CWB knocked and came in. LH asked about his progress with Empress... CWB updated the positive progress, LH seemingly praised him but using a raised his voice loudly and angrily. Then asked about MYR whether it has been taken care properly.

Sorry, lost my stream for a while.

Scene resumed with Sunny falling while hanging her laundry in her room. CWB caught her coolly, while LH at the side with empty hands in the air, lol.... DE came at that moment, shocked to see the condition of Sunny's room. When they went inside her bedroom, they're in for more shocked because the luxurious room is just like ordinary Korean house, stuff everywhere. DE talked something about Sunny's mother, something degrading her... Sunny became quiet. LH noticed it with concern....

Sorry, live stream not being friendly with me tonight. I now have to keep refreshing every few minutes, with 15 seconds ad... :(

Spoiler

Next scene is DE with LH talking. He updated DE that he had taken care of MYR.

PM is meeting with Yoon. Yoon told him about something that surprised him. He then called a meeting, they're going to vote about something, and it is approved.

PM on the phone with DE. She is upset, but he just hang up on her. It's something related to Ari.

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry, live stream not being friendly with me tonight. I now have to keep refreshing every few minutes, with 15 seconds ad... :(

Reveal hidden contents

Next scene is DE with LH talking. He updated DE that he had taken care of MYR.

PM is meeting with Yoon. Yoon told him about something that surprised him. He then called a meeting, they're going to vote about something, and it is approved.

PM on the phone with DE. She is upset, but he just hang up on her. It's something related to Ari.

my stream is lagging so bad too.. i gave up..

Spoiler

Next scene is DE meeting with Nanny. She is forcing her to do something. Nanny is injected with a green liquid. She complied....

Imperial family meeting with the lawyer. They can't wait for the announcement but Lawyer said to wait a while. Yoon appeared. Ari was first to greet him, while LH was angry. Yoon greeted Sunny.

Reloading stream....

Lawyer announced the will, but I missed the first part. This time Sunny gets the painting of the island. But Sunny is so grateful for it. Ari is wondering what's the significance. Sojin is upset she got nothing. Yoon said something that it is after all GDE's properties, so it's up to her. DE and LH looked happy. I think they got a lot.

Yoon walked out and CWB pulled him aside to talk. He handed CWB the journal of late Empress, asked him to pass to Sunny. CWB went to Sunny's room. Inside of the journal were all drawings. And inside there is an exact drawing with the painting gifted to Sunny. They both think they need to find out more about the drawing. CWB offered to help, but Sunny said she has someone who can help. It's Ari. She went to an office that have lots of computer, and she used her authority to order the people there to give her access to the computer. She got a personnel file on someone. I think it's the late Empress. Sunny gave her some food as a reward.

Ari is enjoying the food (topokki) from Sunny when Nanny came and told her not to eat it because it's unhealthy. Ari got mad and scolded Nanny. Nanny looked sad and Sojin came, drunk and told her how she like it now the way Ari is treating her. Sojin also told her that LH took care of MYR before collapsing. She was happy to hear that.

Spoiler

LH came into his room with an important document. Looking very happy. He walked over to his safe to open, but only one bill left inside, lol.... He screamed for CWB to come in, and immediately think that it is MYR. In a flashback, it was CWB who took it after getting a fingerprint from MYR when she was drunk.

LH and CWB went into a secret room. MYR is there. I don't know exactly what is being done to her but she is being tortured really badly by some people as instructed by LH..... Really bad..... I think they're like rubbing some acid on her skin?? It's crazy.... She screamed and fainted, then splashed water to wake her up and continued with the torture... Scary....

Spoiler

DE meeting with some men. Reporters? Then she has her eyes set on one of the young men, then have Sec.Choi to summon him privately to her room. She is all dolled up... (me nauseous).... She offered him to drink but he refused politely, then he took out a book by Vincent Lee and told a little bit about the story, wondering because it is like the story of Empress SH. DE got so upset she screamed at him until he left scared, then DE asked Choi to get Hello to the palace. Screaming angrily about Sunny's family.

LH at his desk, tasting a drink, very happy about it. Then suddenly he got angry and scrunched the paper cup. He went to lay in his bed, but suddenly feeling uncomfortable, so he pulled the blanket up to reveal the sheet covered with blood with the broken emblem piece from his car. He screamed for CWB to come in, and later CWB told him about NWS not being dead.

Reloading stream....

MYR in her cell. She got a leaflet of NWS's mother with bloody message written on it. She screamed and tore the leaflet, then people came in to continue their torture on her.... shudders.......

Yoon is packing up. Byun asked him why. He said Sunny already know his identity so he should leave. He asked Byun if they really can count on Sunny. Byun confirmed that. He's all nicely cleaned up btw...

Spoiler

Sunny in her room. Looking through the drawing journal of Empress SH. She followed the drawing and arrived at the conservatory. She ran into DE who asked her what she is doing there. Good thing that DE did not see the journal that Sunny hid immediately. DE left her. Then CWB came. They're wondering why DE was there by herself. As they looked further into the pages, CWB realized that someone is watching them. It is the Nanny. She returned to her room and wondered amusingly that it's just like 7 years ago, the empress with a body guard.

Next scene. LH's bedroom, all dark. CWB put a pillow over LH's face to suffocate him. (stream cut off) LH is up in shocked and the room is bright, CWB was there and LH expressed his fear and anxiety. CWB told him that he would get some water and meds. When he went out, LH's phone rang, it was CWB calling LH as NWS. LH is going crazy, when CWB came in with water, he told LH that NWS is indeed alive. They talked about MPJ and MYR. LH gave him some instructions about MYR.

CWB at the room next to MYR's cell, it's a one way mirror room like the one in police station. He called her on a cellphone that was put in by one of the people torturing her earlier. He spoke as NWS of course, and MYR scared, but still very haughty in answering his call. She suddenly realized he's there from the things he spoke about. She quickly went to the door and asked to be let out, to find that the door is unlocked. She ran out, and was followed by a car. CWB almost ran over her but purposely missed her. She ran and ran, and CWB appeared, she asked for his help....

Spoiler

In the conservatory. Sunny followed DE and Choi, who entered the secret torture room. They're grilling the servant of GDE, asking for the evidence. She even asked did DE kill GDE then? Finally DE ordered her to be killed because she is not giving any information. Choi injected her with something and she went limp. They went out, almost discovered Sunny, who was rescued by CWB.

In the morning, two men pushing a lady in wheelchair. They got intercepted by CWB. It's the servant. Sunny and CWB brought her to safety. 

DE, LH and Sojin having a talk, then Sunny came, told them that she found proof that DE killed GDE. She even has a witness, just then, the servant came. She said she can testify. Sojin asked, is it really you mother? Sunny showed a recording video of DE coming out of GDE's chamber, shaken, with the blanket in her hand. Still denying the charges, but then MYR came and said that she can testify too. CWB appeared behind MYR. DE is stunned that she is still alive. LH smiled seeing that his mother is now cornered. End of episode. No preview.

Just now, foreverempress said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, I can't tell what is goimg on, buy did the lawyer read a fake will and gave the emperor the real one?

Spoiler

In a couple of episodes back the real will was read out to LH, DE and the princesss and in that one DE was the one who got the picture. So the one that the lawyer read in today´s episode is a fake one.

29 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:
  Hide contents

In a couple of episodes back the real will was read out to LH, DE and the princesss and in that one DE was the one who got the picture. So the one that the lawyer read in today´s episode is a fake one.

Then this may be the worst plot hole ever because WS, since he is working with Sunni, should have told her!

40 minutes ago, triplem said:

So did LH & CWB planned the car fire to scare MYR into submission ? 

But can I just highlight some really funny bits .

she fell here & both tried to catch her . I’m cracking up here . This drama is too good . They even have comedy weaved in

This is the part ED & LH visits Sunny in her  chambers & ED realises she lives like a hobo . She even offers them instant coffee :lol:

But the comedy does not end there ..look at LH discovering the joy of instant coffee :joy:  .

This drama never ceases to amuse me 

I think so... but not fully according to LH's wish. CWB managed to play LH and MYR against each other.

Oh yes, that catching her falling part... the sound effect of LH's empty hands :joy:

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think so... but not fully according to LH's wish. CWB managed to play LH and MYR against each other.

Oh yes, that catching her falling part... the sound effect of LH's empty hands :joy:

His face experession in that moment ist just too hilarious..he was so serious on catching her :lol:...and then he tried to hide it by pretending to excercise.  Sometime I wonder if he suffer from multiple personality disorder.

@foreverempress WB wasn´t there when the real will was being revealed.

Just dropping by here to see what's going on in our Royal Family...

Thanks a lot, dear @triplem for the IG videos. Wow, they are so funny!! Oh yes, the hand sound is so cool, dear @ktcjdrama!!!! I re-watched it many times :wub:

So does that mean, our evil emperor is falling for Sunny..?! Then what about Yu Ra..?! :D This is worth watching!! Shin Sung Rok has become my fav comedy actor!! :love:

Archived