[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

Congratulations Jang Na Ra on winning Top Excellence in Acting (Wed-Thurs Drama) for her performance in "The Last Empress"!

20181231155136_922000.jpg

ang Na Ra said she was so nervous when her two male co-stars were nominated before her then was delighted that they both received the award. She choked up while thanking director Joo Dong Min and revealed that she becomes so nervous on the first day of filming to the point where she can't move her neck. She said the director gives her lots of love and support, and proceeded to thank her co-stars, staff, and family.

source

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all three winners....hoping for more awards to come in the future 

1546277510683414.gif?1546277555

In the last episode empress Kang said that she would do anything to look younger...well she could have simply asked Ssuni (Jang Nara) on how to stay youthful :lol: 

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, now I'm going to start wondering if Jang Nara bathes in human milk or something. Or perhaps a pact with a god or something? She is definitely one actress who still looks so baby-faced that she could probably credibly play a teenager still. :)

Like for real...homegirl may got 99 problem but aging ain´t one of them. She needs to share her secret because sharing is caring ( I hope it´s not human milk because it will be hard to get the right amount for an everyday bath :().

Wow congrats to the empress team (JNR+CJH+SSR) though a bit disappointed JNR didn’t get the top prize,  Daesang

IJWynPb.gif

cr to DC

kPmjiRt.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190101004948592

That’s a pretty bad cut on LH face. And who’s on the bed?

By the way the speculation according to this IG account is that the cut on LH’s face is because he was trying to protect Sunny . Ooo I think there’s going to be a full on love triangle .

@nikki7    @triplem

Nope sorry to say LH will be LH.  He can only act generous if the situation requires it.  When the situation changes like with his chief guard or MYR,  he moves onto a new object. Since he’s the emperor, there is no shortage of people who want to be at his side like his greedy mom. 

Someone speculated that scene might be about the death of Sunny’s mom.  We know LH is not supposed to ride a motorcycle because something happened in the past.  In the picture, everybody looks younger, include Sunny.  Possible Sunny’s family didn’t know LH was the one who killed her mom?   Maybe that’s how Sunny first met LH??

bOPWnIj.jpg?1

cr to DC

9 hours ago, illay said:

It turns out SSR was late attending the ceremony. 

SSR attended late due to filming.  I read CJH had to film through Christmas and the rest of the holiday  without a break.   There is a lot of pressure to keep up with the ratings.   Besides TLE has different shooting locations which make it hard for everybody.  I read some came down with a bad cold. :wacko:

congratulations to all winners

and even the one who didn't win are still winners too!!!

and also happy new year guys

hopefully this year will be fruitful and amazing for you all

so happy that tle could end 2018 with so many achievements

and i am hoping for it to continuously flow into 2019 as well

^__^

Jang Na Ra is so cute! She absolutely doesnt look her age! At this rate, she will definitely end up marrying a younger man.. hahaha. Simply cos older men/men her age will look too old beside her.. congrats to Jang Na Ra, Choi Jin Hyuk and Shin Sung Rok! All three deserved their award and more! Wish little princess Ari will win something too! She's awesome and just as cute as Jang Na Ra!

Archived