[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahhh I cannot wait for the subbed episode: best scenes tonight . LH is a crazy nut & love line can sail ( it’s getting there ! ) 

But this won’t be the last of MYR. Lee Elijah is part of the main cast , they won’t kill her off so fast 

Spoiler

I think Yura is not dead. She will have her own revenge coming the second half but I don't think she'll win at the end. So I can't trust her to be added to our body count of people dead in this drama :lol:

I'm so excited for the ratings tomorrow. I hope Shin Sung rok's wish that ratings will surpass Return will happen tomorrow. Everyone is doing a great job to give us this exciting drama. I hope we'll see them on the 31st during the SBS drama awards. 

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

But this won’t be the last of MYR. Elijah Lee is part of the main cast , they won’t kill her off so fast 

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too... She is even on the promotional poster, so she can't be offed so soon... My guess is that Byun again came to the rescue. Don't know how they're gonna use her in future, but I think they will make her do something.

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

this won’t be the last of MYR. Elijah Lee is part of the main cast , they won’t kill her off so fast

yepp if cheon woo bin can survive drowning, being bitten, a bullet in his brain, a brick on his head, multiple hits, and excessive exercise routines, min yura can survive this too lol

apparently the main characters dont die easily in this drama lmao.. except for granny.. i miss granny. i actually cried when sunny came to visit granny’s room and she was there waiting for her (in sunny’s imagination).. so sadd

Agreed @ktcjdrama @Matilda_Anne. You cannot be sure they’re dead till you see the body at the morgue :lol:

I seriously think SSR deserves some award . He’s perfect in this role . I did not see Return but did see him in “On the way to the airport “. He was a lousy hubs there & I disliked his character , which means he was effective in his role. Here I’m speechless (a little bit in awe )  at how good he is in playing this seemingly spineless , mummy boy emperor who is almost psychotic and  selfish but yet a sad lonely king.  

I like following his iG . He’s funny and I like the cast chemistry. Jang NR & CJH often comments on his iG too 

in this one JNR says to him : Your majesty - thank you so much 

In this one CJH teases him : You must be a king? - your majesty 

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Agreed @ktcjdrama @Matilda_Anne. You cannot be sure they’re dead till you see the body at the morgue :lol:

I seriously think SSR deserves some award . He’s perfect in this role . I did not see Return but did see him in “On the way to the airport “. He was a lousy hubs there & I disliked his character , which means he was effective in his role. Here I’m speechless (a little bit in awe )  at how good he is in playing this seemingly spineless , mummy boy emperor who is almost psychotic and  selfish but yet a sad lonely king.

You described him so well... sometimes I feel sorry for him, but sometimes I'm shaking my fists at him.

Yes! this is SSR's best role ever! I've seen him in OTW to Airport, Liar Game, My Love from the Stars.... Will definitely watch Vagabond for him as well.

Agree that no body, no death... Which is why I think Hung might not be dead? If there is Byun's people in the Imperial Hospital, there must be someone in the prison to help stage her death too? But then again, we also do not see Security Head's body.... hmm....

Yes !!! I really cannot stand Yu Ra and so pleased that she is now tasting her own medicine :P also, i pretty much expected the cat fight between Yu Ra and the nanny but now will the nanny target Sunny?  Seems that LH has a soft spot for Sunny already?   Right this moment i actually feel sorry for LH.  He was treated badly by his dad hence his issues.  

so the truck of doom -- the flashy yellow truck appears again?? :love:.. hahahah... and yea, am sure yura will come back with some burns and ready to take emperor to hell. at this point, he will apologize and say "yura, my angel. you are the only one who showed me love." and she will say "paeha, you are the only one who gave me diamonds." and then the truck of doom will appear again and they will take a ride and this time, there will be no brakes and they crash into sea. then news flash -- "Yellow truck of doom kills emperor. henceforth, no trucks to be painted flashy yellow. it is too recognizable."...

Hi everyone, been a silent lurker for a long time but an episode like this made me come out of my shell. I loved today's ending but  I think there is more to it then what we have witnessed.

My Theory

I think WB Hugged SN not just to gain LH trust and also make LH fall for SN. ie next week episode I think SN will slap (fake) WB for misbehaving which will make LH trust SN (that she will never cheat on her unlike his ex(even though it's just his imagination)) so he will fall for sunny hard form next weak. 

Just now, tanpatura_stv said:

Hi everyone, been a silent lurker for a long time but an episode like this made me come out of my shell. I loved today's ending but  I think there is more to it then what we have witnessed.

My Theory

I think WB Hugged SN not just to gain LH trust and also make LH fall for SN. ie next week episode I think SN will slap (fake) WB for misbehaving which will make LH trust SN (that she will never cheat on her unlike his ex(even though it's just his imagination)) so he will fall for sunny hard form next weak. 

Ooo, I love your speculation... Welcome to the thread! And welcome to soompi too!! :) 

Bwahahaha :joy:This is so good lol. And I though when it comes to craziness, Nothing could top Money flower. This is another level of craziness:D. I don't even feel sorry for her lol. She just got a taste of her own medicine and I think she is definitely alive:lol:

Oh Gosh. How low can Yu Ra fall..?! She sold her own child for the thirsty of money & power! I am so relieved that Wang Sik & Sunny found Dong Sik at the port!!! Sunny surely has motherly love in her! :wub:

And as many chingus here said, we can feel the bonding between Wang Sik & Sunny! I bet Lee Hyuk's plan will blow & they two will end up together for real! Both Wang Sik & Sunny have dark secrets.. I am looking forward to see how their blossoming love give them a hope to live for each other! And those hugs are so beautiful!! :wub: You don't always need a kiss to express your love! (But I secretly wish them to kiss :D)

And Lee Hyuk is loosing his mind! he looks like falling for Sunny, but all the drinking & breaking things.... :D He's on his way to become a maniac!! What a sweet surprise... :D.

Archived