0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Sunny and WB against the world lol.

Dang so what happens now!?!?

Spoiler

Byun and Hong are with them. So they still have some help. Byun did a lot in this episode to help Sunny. It is just bad that he is now discovered to be alive by the palace.

2 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:

Hide contents

I don't think so. That kid is something. She will also fight back and she has some seed of evil mind too LOL 

With this episode, I like how all the evil characters are doubting each other. Obviously, each did not know that the other have something to do with GED's death. I think it also solidifies that Lee hyuk doesn't really love yura and vice versa. 

Really..?? It's so good to hear that evilness has weakness inside!! Everyone is aiming to eliminate everyone!! Then it'll be Sunny & Wang Sik who are left at the end!! :sweat_smile: And imagine when Ari become an evil kid!! WOW~~~~ She'll be a fierce little witch!! :D

30 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:

Hide contents

I don't think so. That kid is something. She will also fight back and she has some seed of evil mind too LOL 

With this episode, I like how all the evil characters are doubting each other. Obviously, each did not know that the other have something to do with GED's death too. I think it also solidifies that Lee hyuk doesn't really love yura and vice versa. 

Spoiler

LOL true she is not to be underestimated. at one point they might eliminate each other....I knew that Lee hyuk didn´t really love her since he is still haunted by memories of his first wife. As for Yura she is in love with power that´s why she is atracted to Lee Hyuk.

I just checked the ratings for last week and they were good....didn´t they reached the rating that they wanted?

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:
  Hide contents

LOL true she is not to be underestimated. at one point they might eliminate each other....I knew that Lee hyuk didn´t really love her since he is still haunted by memories of his first wife. As for Yura she is in love with power that´s why she is atracted to Lee Hyuk.

So true! All are there for the power, not for true love! And I think true love doesn't always need intimacy! A passionate hug between the couple would be so enough to expose their love!!! :wub: I knew it from the beginning that Lee Hyuk & Yu Ra aren't in love but just in a show off!! :o

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So true! All are there for the power, not for true love! And I think true love doesn't always need intimacy! A passionate hug between the couple would be so enough to expose their love!!! :wub: I knew it from the beginning that Lee Hyuk & Yu Ra aren't in love but just in a show off!! :o

yes totally agreed to this

50 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just checked the ratings for last week and they were good....didn´t they reached the rating that they wanted?

yeah ratings were good. I think Shin sung rok wants 20%. Choi jin hyuk said that if the ratings reaches 15% then he will come out on V live again and show their set. They were at 14% with the last episode. Hoping to get more than that for this and the next episodes.

And some clarifications...

Spoiler

Yura placed a large amount of sleeping pills in GED's tea and this was found out by the detective. Sunny is blamed putting the poison into GED's food. I guess no one knows yet who put the poison which was found in GED's body but the poison was said to be only found within the imperial family's possession. But Lee hyuk was the one who stabbed GED with the hairpin. And when empress dowager was laughing while in mourning clothes, she also said I've waited for this for 35 years. 

I think I will have better understanding once subbed episodes are out. Thanks everyone :D

@Sarang21 Just saw the preview

Spoiler

Looks like Yura is after Ari but she was confronted by the nanny. 

Just watched some raw parts... So Sunny is disguised as a servant in order to sneak in to the palace!! Oh... She's pretty! :wub:

48377781_2114251398886395_42299875331879

By the way, is Wang Sik finally on her side..??!! I'll be happy if he is. She needs someone by her side!!

And does anyone think that at the end of 18th ep, Lee Hyuk saw Wang Sik as the door closing by..??! :tears: The palace is so dangerous to be inside!!

Spoiler

Seems that Ari actually knows that Princess Soo Jin is not her real mother because when they were arguing Soo Jin said " Your real mom is...." but Ari closed her own ears and said : " I don't want to hear.."

Anyway when is the love line between out OTP will bloom? :sweatingbullets: It's already almost half of the whole episodes.

I hate to say this, after today's episode and the preview for tomorrow's, I doubt that I will continue to watch because it is doing too much to soon. It used to be a fun train wreck, but now it just seem that this writer is just doing the most outrageous things just to keep people at the edge of their seats. Suffice to say, that for me, the thrill is gone...All the way out of the window. It makes me think that the writer has had a real bad case of ADHD with moments of brilliance and creativity here and there just to ultimately let us down. The biggest mistake about this writer is that she is allowing her female lead character to suffer for too long and just doing to much for the sake of being edgy. After a while, with no end in sight until the end, these numbers will start to drop off and will only pick up again towards the end. I refuse to keep tuning in just to see the same rinse and repeat with Sunny; one of her family members will likely be killed next episode...It is just not fun anymore...It is now buffoonish and cartoonish; not in the cute way. :crazy: :rage:

Is anyone familiar with this writer's previous work and was it just as scattered and buffoonish as this?

This week was to have some redeeming grace, but after viewing this episode and preview for tomorrow, I am beyond over it. I will see you guys during the last  episodes of this show.

12 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

I hate to say this, after today's episode and the preview for tomorrow's, I doubt that I will continue to watch because it is doing too much to soon. It used to be a fun train wreck, but now it just seem that this writer is just doing the most outrageous things just to keep people at the edge of their seats. Suffice to say, that for me, the thrill is gone...All the way out of the window. It makes me think that the writer has had a real bad case of ADHD with moments of brilliance and creativity here and there just to ultimately let us down. The biggest mistake about this writer is that she is allowing her female lead character to suffer for too long and just doing to much for the sake of being edgy. After a while, with no end in sight until the end, these numbers will start to drop off and will only pick up again towards the end. I refuse to keep tuning in just to see the same rinse and repeat with Sunny; one of her family members will likely be killed next episode...It is just not fun anymore...It is now buffoonish and cartoonish; not in the cute way. :crazy: :rage:

Is anyone familiar with this writer's previous work and was it just as scattered and buffoonish as this?

This week was too have some redeeming grace, but after viewing this episode and preview for tomorrow. I am beyond over it. I will see you guys during the last  episodes of this show.

I have seen 5 dramas from this writer. And yes it was just as cartoonish and buffoonish as this. The female leads usually suffer for 80% of the drama. I disagree about the numbers dropping. This writer always had high numbers and it only climbs after each episode. Her dramas are hard to watch but it always keeps me at the edge of my seat which is why I am loyal to this writer.

6 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

I have seen 5 dramas from this writer. And yes it was just as cartoonish and buffoonish as this. The female leads usually suffer for 80% of the drama. I disagree about the numbers dropping. This writer always had high numbers and it only climbs after each episode. Her dramas are hard to watch but it always keeps me at the edge of my seat which is why I am loyal to this writer.

You would know better than me in this instance. What are her other dramas she has written? I want to stay clear from them.

1 hour ago, illay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Seems that Ari actually knows that Princess Soo Jin is not her real mother because when they were arguing Soo Jin said " Your real mom is...." but Ari closed her own ears and said : " I don't want to hear.."

Anyway when is the love line between out OTP will bloom? :sweatingbullets: It's already almost half of the whole episodes.

Spoiler

She found out last week. She is full of ambition, just like her parents. She was happy that she is not the daughter of a "mere" princess, but that of the emperor.

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She got to go into hiding or something no way she can stay there right now.

8 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

Jang Bori, Unni is Alive, Geum Sa Wol, Temptation of Wife, Five Fingers.

Thank you. Next episode is going to be worst seeing as though

Spoiler

Wang is going to take the wire she got and hand her into the police...That is why I am done with this drama until the last four episodes.

@illay  @Hannahmiriam  I'm sure Ari already knows who her mother is. If she really is just like her parents, I'd say the reason why she covered her ears was because she's ashamed that her mother is only a mere maid. Look how happy and crazy she looked when she found out Lee Hyuk was her daddy. I blame her mother for raising her the way she did. Instead of just being a little girl who plays with toys, she was told to study all the time so that she'd be ready to take over the palace at a young age. Even when she was acting like a spoiled brat, her mother wouldn't even tell her what's right from wrong because she wants Ari to be that way which is ,.......... up.

Spoiler

Hmmm oh sunny is still running her mouth about wanting to reveal what happened seven years ago , like girl do you want your sister or father to get hurt before you come to  your senses. I can’t blame him though because this is war ,the one who runs away is gonna die but sunny needs to use her brain for a moment. 

Thumbs up to ARi for defending herself from Sojin like homegirl is low key  crazy too.She is indeed lee Hyuk’s child.Everything in that palace screams cazyyyyyyy,lol at the scene where hyuk was shooting at the mirror like “payeee” is you ok or not

Archived