[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s because some people complained about being spoiled when they haven´t watched the episode yet. To be honest I don´t understand why they would then visit the forum. Unless it´s a spoiler about an upcoming episode that hasn´t aired yet everything should be allowed to discuss openly.

So true.. This is an open thread for The Last Empress... So don't need to be bothered by spoilers, but we have to respect others though! But I still think it's unnecessary to put them in spoilers!! It's an extra time-waste work for our recappers!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

LH is angry and tore the picture that YR brought back. He went out and gave WS instruction to do something. The other chief guard said he will do it. but LH stripped him off his rank, literally...

LH walked to Sunny's room followed by WS, then said something. LH warned her about something. She swore she will get to the bottom of the truth about first empress death. He grabbed her face, but Sunny pushed his hand away. She's done this many times tonight. Pushing people who gets physical with her. They're talking about who the Grandmama will side with. Both confident it will be them. LH left, then Sunny recognized his hand. She wondered.....

Princess went to swim by herself. Then met with WS. He is working his charm on her...

Grandmama meeting with Sunny. Basically she asked Sunny to leave, Sunny said no she can't leave, if she is not in the palace, she can't do anything about collecting evidence. Asst.Hung was asked to lead Sunny away.

Sunny asked Hung to allow her to do one more thing before she left. Hung alllowed her but we don't get to see yet.

Grandmama meeting with Dowager. She revealed she knew everything. Grandmama angry with Dowager. I think she want to make some important decision about the emperor. She left. Asst.Choi was summoned, then she told Dowager that Sunny met with first empress father.

Sunny went to see Grandmama, but at her door, she heard Grandmama talking with LH and YR. LH thanked her. She slapped YR a few times, each stating the reason. Then came a chase and hitting of grandmother and grandson. Sunny changed her mind about entering, seemingly pleased that Grandmama is on her side still.

Spoiler

Hahaha this is a funny scene. Grandma is so angry at lee hyuk and yura that she threw things at lee hyuk and slapped yura.

A hooded person is lurking in the palace. He was seen by Woobin and chased by him. 

Grandma was given a bento box of sushi. 

Sunny came in the gradma's chamber and she is sleeping. Sunny talked to her while she was asleep, thanking her. 

Geez, I'm scared. I think she might be dead...

OMG...she is indeed DEAD with a stab on her chest with a hairpin I think.

Lee hyuk saw Sunny panicking beside grandma.

END

Spoiler

A mysterious man came into the palace. WS got into a chase with him. He got him but we're not shown the face. WS was shocked.

Hung gave Grandmama a dosirak made by Sunny, saying thank you. Grandmama happy about it and ate it.

Sunny came into the dark room of sleeping Grandmama. She told her that she is thankful that she is on her side and kept talking, but no response from Grandmama. She went to straighten her blanket but when she turned her over, her face is blue and her hair accessory is in her tummy. She is cold dead. Sunny screamed, and not long LH came in. Both in shock. ~END~

Preview:

Palace getting ready for mourning. We see Dowager getting dressed in mourning costume but she isn't exactly sad about it. In fact she laughed like a maniac. Sunny denying that she killed Grandmama when LH accused her. She got into her mourning dress though and was standing above the stairs with a lot of employees below. She was saying something to them.

Thanks everyone Re spoiler tags. I just saw episode 7 (13&14) and woahhhhhh was not expecting that twisted ending and the Nanny!!!! This drama is soooooo good. Can I just say how lovely hey have styles the E.D’s hair at the hotel scene with Yoon? Major hair envy!!!!!

For those who are not aware of the forum rules. 

Number 16, please use spoilers for recapping purposes,  to respect anyone checking this thread. Although I can agree that the drama should be discussed openly, isn't that why there is a forum? ^^

I think then, it is only fair to also use spoilers for those who still want to check the thread for news or other posts and not just recapping posts. ^^ or maybe rather they just want to fully understand the story first before posting their own comments. Either way, let's keep the forums a positive place~~^^

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:
  Hide contents

A mysterious man came into the palace. WS got into a chase with him. He got him but we're not shown the face. WS was shocked.

Hung gave Grandmama a dosirak made by Sunny, saying thank you. Grandmama happy about it and ate it.

Sunny came into the dark room of sleeping Grandmama. She told her that she is thankful that she is on her side and kept talking, but no response from Grandmama. She went to straighten her blanket but when she turned her over, her face is blue and her hair accessory is in her tummy. She is cold dead. Sunny screamed, and not long LH came in. Both in shock. ~END~

Preview:

Palace getting ready for mourning. We see Dowager getting dressed in mourning costume but she isn't exactly sad about it. Sunny denying that she killed Grandmama. She got into her mourning dress though and was standing above the stairs with a lot of employees below. She was saying something to them.

Spoiler

Maybe it´s teacher Byun? For him to be shocked he must know the person...and the only man I can think of right now is him.

Archived